Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Akwa Ibom Introduction List. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Akwa Ibom Introduction List. (1313 Views)

Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Introduction List. by PraiseJr: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
The list we gave out to our in-law to be for introduction..
Simple and affordable.
Mynd44 ,
Seun
Lalasticlala

Re: Akwa Ibom Introduction List. by Eyesstone(f): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
angry shocked
Re: Akwa Ibom Introduction List. by Eyesstone(f): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Fair enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Introduction List. by habsydiamond(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
This one make sense oo.. unlike some that have turn marriage to family business.. dem no dey pray to born male na female so that they can collect exuberant amount of money from the groom.
Re: Akwa Ibom Introduction List. by Plus10(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Not the Akwa Ibom I know OP grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Introduction List. by Lekan239(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
All this for only introduction list. Let's wait for the bride price list. Abi na marriage consultation una call am
Re: Akwa Ibom Introduction List. by Aurelius1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Yeye tradition! Where I come from you don't tax the groom for the introduction. It is only required that he doubles anything that is offered to him and his family . The bride price is more or less free but the man is expected to provide ten tubers of yam, one gallon of palm oil and one bag of salt.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Introduction List. by Davidave(m): 12:59am On Dec 11, 2022
This list is even better. I have seen worst list in akwa ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom Introduction List. by Ego2(f): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2022
Just introduction list omo shocked, how the traditional wedding list won take be .
Re: Akwa Ibom Introduction List. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2022
Why would there be a list for introduction? Are you people that poor that you can't entertain your soon to be in-laws? You are meeting them for the first time yet asking them to bring things? Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Introduction List. by Lonestar124: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
PraiseJr:

Mynd44 ,
Seun
Lalasticlala
Abeg which side for akwa ibom state op
Re: Akwa Ibom Introduction List. by Idamond: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fountainofyouth:
Why would there be a list for introduction? Are you people that poor that you can't entertain your soon to be in-laws? You are meeting them for the first time yet asking them to bring things? Who does that?
I can see u don't know the ethics in traditional marriage..
go and learn
Re: Akwa Ibom Introduction List. by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Idamond:

I can see u don't know the ethics in traditional marriage..
go and learn

Traditional marriage is different from Introduction, it is common sense to know the difference.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF / I Need Women NGOs In Nigeria / If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.