Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

If You Were Him, What Would You Do? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Were Him, What Would You Do? (10166 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Him, What Would You Do? by iamL(f): 6:55pm On May 23, 2023
I don't hold grudges. Forgive and forget but I won't assist you in anyway.

There is a reason the bible says "you reap what you sow". Na bible talk am.
Re: If You Were Him, What Would You Do? by Wellington123: 8:53pm On May 23, 2023
Forgiveness they say is easy until it’s your turn to forgive.
Re: If You Were Him, What Would You Do? by Banhammy717: 9:18pm On May 23, 2023
I'll find a place in my heart to forgive him and forget the past.
I'll accommodate him unconditionally.
To err is human, to forgive is divine.
Re: If You Were Him, What Would You Do? by Chassy03: 10:26pm On May 23, 2023
Accept him ...and let him strangle you undecided
Re: If You Were Him, What Would You Do? by Rubyjade: 7:07am On May 24, 2023
Psoul:

I'm just laughing deep inside me. I know that feeling. I've bn in that situation before. I was the one I'll treated and still the one in position to help my oppressor.

Well, what I did was to serve him what I called phycological torture.
I admitted to help him. Him bn close to me was enough suffer for him than sending him away. I kept displaying good guy to him which kept killing him everyday. He couldn't stand it and he left after awhile.

Permission to copy this.
Permission Granted.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Him, What Would You Do? by Rubyjade: 7:09am On May 24, 2023
wink
MASTERMIND04:

I will forgive him and let him in. Then try as much as I can to assist him.

Re: If You Were Him, What Would You Do? by Psoul(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2023
Rubyjade:
Permission Granted

Thanks
Re: If You Were Him, What Would You Do? by Communityelder(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2023
Welcome him like a brother treat him well before he finds his root again life is too short to hold grudges.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Him, What Would You Do? by MissJoy29(f): 7:41am On May 25, 2023
skyoboy:
Joel should not hesitate to apologize immediately to Kenneth (Dami). He already got his punishment. I can’t imagine meeting someone I have been bad to, doing well while I am not. Not to talk of now depending on such person to survive.

Kenneth (Dami) should accept Joel into his house and be good to him. God only wanted to show him a lesson of why it is good to be kind to people.
Kenneth (Dami) may not even think of Japaing if Joel was good to him back then.
Morals
1. Be good to everyone
2. Some inconvenience (bad boss or loss of job) is only preparing you for a better place.

Above all, Kenneth (Dami) should still be careful with Joel. Someone like that (toxic boss) can be jealous of him.
I like the last part.

For me, I will try & help him without him having to stay in my house or even knowing where I work. That's the best I can do.

That you want to forgive someone doesn't mean you be insensitive & let your guard down. I will not abandon him or pay him back in his coin but I refuse to be foolish & careless with him especially in a faraway & strange land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent!! Very Urgent Vacancies / Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport / Apply For Paid Volunteer Opportunities At VSO Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.