Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu (2085 Views)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch / Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? / Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Ogbuefi2020: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Happening at Saint Mulumba Catholic Church, New Haven, Enugu. Something is definitely cooking

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by tishbite41(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
Alignment
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by GuyWise101(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obi is the next president, quote me anywhere

Obasanjo and Adebanjo seriously wants to see an Igbo president in their lifetime

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Writer01: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please i have a question...
I did not see Tinubu there, his always discriminating with people
Please oo I did not call any body but if you tag me I will insult you....
Don't forget once again contact me for your academic assignment WhatsApp me

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by agadez007(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Adeyanju come and make urchins happy,tell them that Obi never goes for birthdays

They love to hear these type of things

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Chizzyjforce: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
How can I get to that place?
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Ogbuefi2020: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Writer01:
Please i have a question...
I did not see Tinubu there, his always discriminating with people
Please oo I did not call any body but if you tag me I will insult you....
Don't forget once again contact me for your academic assignment WhatsApp me
Tinubu is not a nationalist. Obasanjo is the only Yoruba nationalist. An average Yoruba hates Yoruba nationalist

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by JoeyNaza: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
I thought faceless urchins said Enugu is under lock and key today.

Clueless people that will resort to baseless propaganda to prop up a senile old man with a haughty and insatiable ambition.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by yarimo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Everyone will be praying, while OBI will be busy looking for VIP to snap pictures with. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by DWJOBScom(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Happy birthday to him
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Penguin2: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
See this Gburugburu fat like cow.

No wonder he couldn’t achieve anything in 8 years.

Meanwhile, Obasanjo has removed all pretenses and has fully shown where he stands; even Atiku has given up in trying to win him over. grin

I’m sure a lot of power play is going on amongst the cabals like Farouk Kperogi wrote, that IBB, Abdulsalami and Aliyu Gusau are behind Atiku while Obasanjo and TY Danjuma are behind Obi.

But something tells me Obasanjo might end up winning one or two of them over to Obi’s side or he might not.

Whichever, the truth is that Tinubu is out of equation.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by TimFisher2: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
grin grin grin

Someone about to die because it was served in the heart of Emilokon camp
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
This shameless man called Obi will just be forcefully fixing himself where he’s not invited. E go shock am with the tiny votes he go get come 2023. Igbos are not destined to rule, they have no business with power, it’s the reason God gifted them with the knowledge of business and that should be enough for them. Igbos should stay away from anything Power, they are not good with it. Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Godfullsam(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obi is the next president, quote me anywhere

Obasanjo and Adebanjo seriously wants to see an Igbo president in their lifetime

Honestly speaking
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by OriOko88(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
cool
Make obj no loose guard oo.. Cannibals re on d prowl in Enugu oo.. Dem be eating each other over there in yebo land since friday cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by copyrites: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
peepydelano:
This shameless man called Obi will just be forcefully fixing himself where he’s not wanted. E go shock am with the tiny votes he go get come 2023.

All this bitterness because Tinubu has been fixing himself in UK hospitals??

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
copyrites:

All this bitterness because Tinubu has been fixing himself in UK hospitals??
I don’t have business with Tinubu, getat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Godfullsam(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
peepydelano:
This shameless man called Obi will just be forcefully fixing himself where he’s not invited. E go shock am with the tiny votes he go get come 2023. Igbos are not destined to rule, they have no business with power, it’s the reason God gifted them with the knowledge of business and that should be enough for them. Igbos should stay away from anything Power, they are not good with it.

Will you keep quiet?!
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Them go call am IPOB gathering I trust urchins
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Ogbuefi2020: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
peepydelano:
This shameless man called Obi will just be forcefully fixing himself where he’s not invited. E go shock am with the tiny votes he go get come 2023. Igbos are not destined to rule, they have no business with power, it’s the reason God gifted them with the knowledge of business and that should be enough for them. Igbos should stay away from anything Power, they are not good with it. Lmao
Nigeria will not make progress until it's ruled like a business enterprise instead of the bogus welfarism ruining the country. No more wealth without Enterprise. Politicians will no longer be richer than businessmen

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Cyntie55(f): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
We sane Nigerians want Peter Obi for president 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Demogorgon(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Meanwhile, Obasanjo has removed all pretenses and has fully shown where he stands; even Atiku has given up in trying to win him over. grin

I’m sure a lot of power play is going on amongst the cabals like Farouk Kperogi wrote, that IBB, Abdulsalami and Aliyu Gusau are behind Atiku while Obasanjo and TY Danjuma are behind Obi.

But something tells me Obasanjo might end up winning one or two of them over to Obi’s side or he might not.

Is the article on Nairaland? Please quote me with the link
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Obinoscopy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Happening at Saint Mulumba Catholic Church, New Haven, Enugu. Something is definitely cooking
Yeah, a lot of cooking behind the scene. Even Peter Obi is not aware of all the "cookings" going on underground.
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Ogbuefi2020: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Is this not a front page material?
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Mindlog: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
yarimo:
Everyone will be praying, while OBI will be busy looking for VIP to snap pictures with. undecided

Eyah, you need to go your refill your prescription tomorrow morning as early as possible.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by ganisucks(f): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
tishbite41:
Alignment

Time is very near. The big announcement will soon be made. After that, anybody talking about lokan is on his own.
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by favor914: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Check Anambra GDP, literacy rate, poverty rate, access to primary healthcare, child mortality rate, WAEC performance etc
Yet Peter Obi after 8 years of Governor, still resides in Ikoyi Lagos State?
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by ganisucks(f): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Tinubu’s hope was that Trump would make him president, the same way he pushed Bolsonaro into office in Brazil. But Trump was forced out of office, and with that, all hopes of Tinubu becoming president were flushed down the toilet. When Trump was in control, Oshiomole was the chairman in APC; and so Tinubu’s dream was on course. CoronaVirus destroyed Tinubu’s dream.
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Shikini: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Great
Re: Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu by Jasper14(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Ekwunife Loses, As Court Affirms Umeh As LP Candidate / "Claims Of Rigging Don't Add Up" By Mahmud Jega / How Subsidy Removal Triggered Coup D'etat In Niger Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.