Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 PM

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog (11457 Views)

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / How I Was Paid 60k In 3 Weeks With Just #1,800 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Pennywise2: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obioramichael:

Nice one sir..
This might be one of the greatest gift I will be ending this year with... I'm a graduate that went in search of job today and the only job I could get was a Secretary Job in a law firm with a monthly salary of #30,000 naira ... Got home depressed... I hope to be lucky this time
find one method online you truely believe in and start it. whether affiliate marketing , blogging, cpa marketing etc. start anyone you believe in

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Let's continue...

1. You must have A GREAT CONTENT.
2. You must not have a broken link.
3. Your website/blog must not be keyword stuffed.
4. You must not have an unvalidated redirection.
5. Your 404 page must be validated.
6. Your website/blog must be secured and authenticated with SSL certificates.
7. You website/blog must be mobile friendly.
8. Your website/blog must not have high bounce rate.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
4. You must not have an unvalidated redirection.

If your blog or website URL is redirected. I will advise you remove the redirection for now as Google hates redirection. However, they can overlook redirection that leads to another website that is not a blank page, with no Ads interference.

Also, any url shortening link should be removed for now.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
5. Your 404 page must be validated

Any 404, unavailable, page on your website or blog should be updated so as to inform people on where to go after reaching the 404 page.

If there is no information on any of your 404 page, Google considers it unvalidated and will never register a Dollar Google AdSense account for such a blog or website.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
6. Your website/blog must be secured and authenticated with SSL certificates.

If your blog is unsecured, this is what people will see on your blog...

Take a look at below

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
In Nigeria, we do not take websites with unsecured SSL certificates as harmful. Some Nigerians even bypass the page so as to visit the website.

In developed nations, they will never bypass such as they know it's not safe for them. In their countries, all their lives could be on a phone or laptop. So, they don't joke with such.

Suprisingly, any webmaster or blogger who doesn't know that his or her blog is unsecured will be losing alot of visitors. That is why it's always a good practice to check up on your website or blog when you notice a reduction in your traffic, number of people visiting your blog.

Immediately, you notice this, it is high time you headed www.letsencrypt.org
— recommended by Google — for a free SSL certificate online. Paid ones are quite expensive. More so, you need a coding skill to install on a paid host or you could just use a WordPress plugin.

Since we are using free blog for this tutorial, you don't need all those jargon tools with their associated terms. For a free blog, all we will do is turn on HTTPS, it's as easy as turning on light bulb at home.

Without the HTTPS turned on, Google will never open a Dollar Google AdSense account for you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
7. You website/blog must be mobile friendly

If your website fail to open up properly on phone, Google will turn you down as more people are using their phones to access the web more than they do on their laptop.

Since we are creating a free blog, we don't need to stress ourselves as all free blogs come with a cuatomized mobile version of our desktop website.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
8. Your website/blog must not have high bounce rate

This is the last criterium in the listed Google AdSense Criteria.

When the number of people that leaves your website or blog increases, Google calls it HIGH BOUNCE RATE while low bounce rate is the opposite.

Google hates HIGH BOUNCE RATE more than you can envisage. They don't joke with it. Any blog with high bounce rate should not even bother to register for a Google AdSense account.

How then do we lower this bounce rate?

By taking down or replacing pictures that consume much space on your blog. Second, by taking down or compressing videos available on your blog. In fact, the best thing to do is to upload the video to YouTube and place the video caption on your blog, leading to your YouTube video. By so doing, it is your YouTube channel that takes much space, not your blog.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
It's time to practicalize what we've learnt.

Let's head over to www.blogger.com — that is Google platform with free LIFETIME sub-domain and free webhost — to create a free blog.

ensure you do whatever I do even if you've done a similar thing before. Any LITTLE MISTAKE can cause unnecessary delay by Google AdSense team in attending to you.

They are arguably the second busiest company in the world after Amazon. If they attend to you now, it will take them TWO WEEKS to attend to you again due to the number of queue.

When you get to blogger, you will see this page if you are already login to your Gmail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
This...

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
olayiwola4u:
This...

Any name can go right?

Like Emyblogger?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obioramichael:

Any name can go right?

Like Emyblogger?

That side is just for the TITLE that will be displayed on your blog.

It should be what your blog will be about. After entering it, click save for the next place below

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
There above, choose the name for your blog. Ensure you come up with a name related to what your blog will be about.

It must be unique so that it can be available.

Then save it.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
olayiwola4u:
There above, choose the name for your blog. Ensure you come up with a name related to what your blog will be about.

Then save it.
Done I chose this @ Agricmoney...

But what should I use for the URL?

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Then save it.

I used Emyfarm on both the page name and URL and it worked...

This is where I am

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obioramichael:

I used Emyfarm on both the page name and URL and it worked...

This is where I am

Great...after that, it will show the blogger interface. Then, you will click the three line drop-down below to access the setting.

By 9pm tonight, I will walk everyone through the settings we need to do.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
After clicking the three line drop-down, you will see setting among the listed options.

Click it, that is where will take it from...by 9pm.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obioramichael:

As long as that URL relate to everything about your blog, you are good to go.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by yerobiukini(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
olayiwola4u:
It's time to practicalize what we've learnt.

Let's head over to www.blogger.com — that is Google platform with free LIFETIME sub-domain and free webhost — to create a free blog.

ensure you do whatever I do even if you've done a similar thing before. Any LITTLE MISTAKE can cause unnecessary delay by Google AdSense team in attending to you.

They are arguably the second busiest company in the world after Amazon. If they attend to you now, it will take them TWO WEEKS to attend to you again due to the number of queue.

When you get to blogger, you will see this page if you are already login to your Gmail.
Hi Olayiwola4u,

I have a blog created few months back can I use it?

Secondly, can i move the free blog to a self hosted platform if I wish to do that in the future?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
It seems like the 9pm tutorial won't be holding again...
Op thanks very much for tofay
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Agricmoney(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obioramichael:

hmmm. I am happy that you considered agriculture but trust me originality is what would make you stand out in all your endeavors. Remember not to drag agriculture to the mud in your quest.I wish you all the best as you tour the world of agriculture. Congrats

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2022
yerobiukini:

Hi Olayiwola4u,

I have a blog created few months back can I use it?

Secondly, can i move the free blog to a self hosted platform if I wish to do that in the future?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

Of course you can use the blog, that's an added advantage. Just ensure you follow the laid down guidelines.

As per the movement of a free blog, you can't move a free blog. The only thing we do to free blog is to make it appear as a professional blog is by changing the sub-domain to TLD, top-level domain. I mean from www.anything..com to www.anything.com as an instance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2022
Obioramichael:
It seems like the 9pm tutorial won't be holding again...
Op thanks very much for tofay

So sorry that I couldn't meet up yesterday night.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2022
After clicking the setting option, here is what you will see...

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
olayiwola4u:
After clicking the setting option, here is what you will see...

Okay boss

I'm here sir

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obioramichael:

Okay boss

I'm here sir

You're welcome brother
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Once you are on the setting page, click the description part and describe what your blog will be about...save it.

Mind you, don't touch the two buttons for age confirmation and blog warning.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Scroll to see if the search engine button is on.

If it is on, the color of the button will be GREEN. Never turn it off.

Thereafter, check the next button for HTTPS, I mentioned earlier, it must be on, that is, it must be green.

Take a look at it below...

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
You can then leave the setting page and go back to blogger again where you will see the three lines drop-down.

There, you can start posting your articles on a daily basis for 3 weeks, excluding weekend. Mind you, all your articles must be original.

To post, click the + NEW POST option below (if you are not familiar with any blog interface)...

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
In the next page, you will see where you can put your article.

At the top of it, you will see a function bar that has everything you need to edit your article. Toggle with each of them to see what they do. There, you can bold, italicize, add picture, upload video and do all sorts.

Notably, it is always good to add picture related to your post before adding your article.

When you are done, publish your post by clicking the orange arrow button on the right side of the Title space at the top.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
To give your blog a nice, professional look, go back to blogger and click theme.

You will see the current look of your blog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich / Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee / Lagos Business School Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.