Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog (11826 Views)

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / How I Was Paid 60k In 3 Weeks With Just #1,800 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Success98: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Good morning admin,pls where can we get free article website and how to drive traffic to our blog.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by yerobiukini(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2022
olayiwola4u:

I'm done with the tutorial; so, you have no excuse to make m.o.ne.y online with a FREE blog, FREE registration for Google AdSense and FRRE keyword research tool.
Thank you very much Olayiwola4u,

I believe before January 20, i will be here to give testimony of my adsense approval.

I just can't appreciate you enough for the premium class you run on this thread which you could charge thousands of naira to teach.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Success98:
Good morning admin,pls where can we get free article website and how to drive traffic to our blog.

I don't understand what you mean by free article website. You can't get free article anywhere. Any free article you see online can never be ORIGINAL. You have to either write it yourself or c.o.nta.ct the lady I recommended for 15 articles (1,0.0.0 words each) for 5,0.0.0 o.n.ly v.i.a what..s.app 0..91.2.81.6.0.3.6.7

For the free traffic method, I will start posting on it as soon as I see 50% of the people following this thread working on their free blog.

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2022
yerobiukini:

Thank you very much Olayiwola4u,

I believe before January 20, i will be here to give testimony of my adsense approval.

I just can't appreciate you enough for the premium class you run on this thread which you could charge thousands of naira to teach.

You're welcome @yerobiukini
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obioramichael:

Sure sir

Have you started working on your free Blog?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by minosky: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sir can this method work on WordPress blog ? because I have new WordPress blog am expecting your reply.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Have you started working on your free Blog?

Nop sir..
Sent you a message on emai sir... Needed a little putting through sir
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by yerobiukini(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
olayiwola4u:

I don't understand what you mean by free article website. You can't get free article anywhere. Any free article you see online can never be ORIGINAL. You have to either write it yourself or c.o.nta.ct the lady I recommended for 15 articles (1,0.0.0 words each) for 5,0.0.0 o.n.ly v.i.a what..s.app 0..91.2.81.6.0.3.6.7

For the free traffic method, I will start posting on it as soon as I see 50% of the people following this thread working on their free blog.

As regard the free traffic method, kindly include brief it to us so we can always drive traffic to each blog post written.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by helpfulposts(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Have you gotten your 15 articles (1,000 words each) ready??

No
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Suleiman45(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
olayiwola4u:
If you've been trying to get a new Google AdSense account all to no avail, you've come to the right thread.

I guaranteed if you follow my guideline in this tutorial you will receive a Dollar Google AdSense account in 3 weeks.

More so, I will show you how to drive traffic to your blog. Mind you, that traffic method will cost you JUST only your TIME.

Kindly let me know below if you are interested in the tutorial before I start by 6pm today.
scammer don't mind him is a fraudster
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by StartUpDude: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Suleiman45:
This is a weighty accusation, got any proof?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good evening sir..
I was finally able to gather the 5k and have sent a message to the lady ..hoping to hear from her soon... My free blog is ready! Thanks sir and merry Christmas

olayiwola4u:

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2022
Obioramichael:
Good evening sir..
I was finally able to gather the 5k and have sent a message to the lady ..hoping to hear from her soon... My free blog is ready! Thanks sir and merry Christmas

Don't worry, she will attend to you. She has never failed in meeting my target.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2022
Suleiman45:

Who is this?

Do you people gain popularity by tarnishing people's image on NAIRALAND? What amount of your POOR FATHER'S MONEY have I collected from you?

and what amount have you given me for this FREE TUTORIAL?

This is why we urgently need Psychopathic doctors in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2022
StartUpDude:

This is a weighty accusation, got any proof?

You want a proof from a 419. I hope you've got a 914 heart.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Don't worry, she will attend to you. She has never failed in meeting my target.

She has replied... I have made the payment... Will start receiving articles from her tomorrow morning
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Obioramichael:

She has replied... I have made the payment... Will start receiving articles from her tomorrow morning

Okay.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
yerobiukini:

As regard the free traffic method, kindly include brief it to us so we can always drive traffic to each blog post written.

I will start that after the festive period.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by yerobiukini(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
olayiwola4u:

I will start that after the festive period.

Thanks so much, Olayiwola4u. You are a godsent sir
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
yerobiukini:

Thanks so much, Olayiwola4u. You are a godsent sir

You're welcome
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Hello

Sir I tried to check my blog using my domain @ www.unbiasedpolitics101.com .. But its not showing.. It shows this..

olayiwola4u:
To see your blog, you can visit the name of the domain you chose at the beginning; I mean like...

www.gistnairaland..com or whatever you use.

Before you submit your blog for AdSense, you must post atleast 3 weeks articles of not less than 500-1,000 words each on Monday to Friday.

I told you I will show you an easy way out. If you can write the articles yourself, you are good to go. Just write and publish it at the posting section of your blog. After doing it for 3 weeks, you will have about 15 articles. Then, you can submit the free blog for the opening of Dollar Google AdSense account (I will be posting that, as well).

What is, then, the easy way out for getting ORIGINAL 15 articles which you can post from Monday to Friday for 3 weeks without stressing yourself?

IT IS SIMPLY BY HIRING A FREELANCER.

You may say that is expensive.

Heck unto me...

I have a goodnews.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Obioramichael:
Hello

Sir I tried to check my blog using my domain @ www.unbiasedpolitics101.com .. But its not showing.. It shows this..

What blogging platform are you using?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
olayiwola4u:

What blogging platform are you using?

Sorry, I don't understand sir..

I used chrome to check it...

On a light mode .. I received my first article from the lady this morning... I have done the posting on my blog

Do I need a blogging platform sir?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obioramichael:

Sorry, I don't understand sir..

I used chrome to check it...

On a light mode .. I received my first article from the lady this morning... I have done the posting on my blog

Do I need a blogging platform sir?

Okay, you've posted it. Where you post it is your blogging platform.

I mean is it blogger or WordPress?

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Okay, you've posted it. Where you post it is your blogging platform.

I mean is it blogger or WordPress?

Okay sir..
Thanks once more
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obioramichael:

Okay sir..
Thanks once more

You are welcome
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Compliment of the season
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obioramichael:

Nop sir..
Sent you a message on emai sir... Needed a little putting through sir

How I wish I had the time to do that. I'm too engaged at the moment.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
olayiwola4u:

How I wish I had the time to do that. I'm too engaged at the moment.

No worry...
It has been sorted
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Obioramichael:

No worry...
It has been sorted

Okay
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
In 7 days' time, I will continue the thread on how to get traffic to your blog without sp.en.ding a k.o.b.o

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
For those asking me if this method can work on Wordpress, take note, it will work on any blogging platform.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers / Simple Guide On How To Produce Cassava / Nigeria Devalues Naira In Bid To Attract Foreign Investors - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.