Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog (11731 Views)

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / How I Was Paid 60k In 3 Weeks With Just #1,800 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
The current look for the one I'm using for this tutorial

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
If you scroll down, you will see several themes which bear different names like contempo, Soho and so on...always go for any colorful contempo as it looks professional.

When you choose one, do ensure you activate the theme by clicking apply.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
To see your blog, you can visit the name of the domain you chose at the beginning; I mean like...

www.gistnairaland..com or whatever you use.

Before you submit your blog for AdSense, you must post atleast 3 weeks articles of not less than 500-1,000 words each on Monday to Friday.

I told you I will show you an easy way out. If you can write the articles yourself, you are good to go. Just write and publish it at the posting section of your blog. After doing it for 3 weeks, you will have about 15 articles. Then, you can submit the free blog for the opening of Dollar Google AdSense account (I will be posting that, as well).

What is, then, the easy way out for getting ORIGINAL 15 articles which you can post from Monday to Friday for 3 weeks without stressing yourself?

IT IS SIMPLY BY HIRING A FREELANCER.

You may say that is expensive.

Heck unto me...

I have a goodnews.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
There is a freelancer I used for all my protégés. Actually,she charges #3k for 1,000 word article. So, it was a serious negotiation I had with her before she accepted to change her charges for 15 articles for opening Dollar Google AdSense account for my protégés.

She accepted the offer as a way of giving back to the society due to the way I convinced her.

Instead of collecting #3k each for 15 articles= #45k, I made her come down to #5k for 15 articles. That's why my protégés called me KING OF NEGOTIATION, don't mind me I learnt it from Donald Trump Real Estate training sessions.

Mind you, the lady, Mrs Bimbo, will never accept anything less than #3k for 1,000 articles if you need her service after you've gotten your 15 ARTICLES FOR #5.,000 only.

You can reach her on 091.281.60.367. If you don't tell her you are from Olayiwola for 15 article Google AdSense offer, she will charge you #45k in total.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
As you receive the article on a daily basis, post it on your blog. When the 15 articles are all posted for 3 weeks, you will then use the remaining instruction below to submit your blog for Google AdSense account registration.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Training ongoing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by yerobiukini(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Of course you can use the blog, that's an added advantage. Just ensure you follow the laid down guidelines.

As per the movement of a free blog, you can't move a free blog. The only thing we do to free blog is to make it appear as a professional blog is by changing the sub-domain to TLD, top-level domain. I mean from www.anything..com to www.anything.com as an instance.

Thanks I really understand.

I have decided to use blogger so I can be on the same pace with you.

My fear about free blogs is that I don't think one can install plugins and have access to premium themes.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by FxExpo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
olayiwola4u:
Training ongoing...
Just landed admin I appreciate you for time and work
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
yerobiukini:

Thanks I really understand.

I have decided to use blogger so I can be on the same pace with you.

My fear about free blogs is that I don't think one can install plugins and have access to premium themes.

Exactly, you can't use plugin on them and there are no premium themes.

I will advise you use your WordPress blog for submission. If you use this free blog for registering Google AdSense, you will have to follow the same process for your paid blog.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
FxExpo:
Just landed admin I appreciate you for time and work

You're welcome @FxExpo
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by yerobiukini(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Exactly, you can't use plugin on them and there are no premium themes.

I will advise you use your WordPress blog for submission. If you use this free blog for registering Google AdSense, you will have to follow the same process for your paid blog.

I must confess I really admire you kind spirit.
You provide clarity to all issues raised. You're a rare gem.

As regard the wordpress blog, I learnt I can't submit my blog to ads network except if I try making money through affiliate marketing links posted on the blog. I got this info from

I have decided to earn money from the blogger.com blog which I'm planning to reinvest into a self hosted platform when the buck start rolling in.

Oga Olayiwola4u, abeg no forget drop one or two strategies on how we can drive traffic to our blog and how many traffic do we need to make atleast $100 monthly?

PS. Kindly bear with me if you find my questions too much, I'm just inquisitive by nature
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
yerobiukini:

I must confess I really admire you kind spirit.
You provide clarity to all issues raised. You're a rare gem.

As regard the wordpress blog, I learnt I can submit my blog to ads network except if I try maki money from affiliate marketing links posted on the blog. I got this info from

I have decided to earn money from the blogger.com blog which I'm planning to reinvest into a self hosted platform when the buck start rolling in.

Oga Olayiwola4u, abeg no forget drop one or two strategies on how we can drive traffic to our blog and how many traffic do we need to make atleast $100 monthly?

PS. Kindly bear with me if you find my questions too much, I'm just inquisitive by nature

You're welcome.

As soon as I'm done with the section on submitting blog to Google AdSense team, I will be tutoring everyone on the free traffic generation skills.

It's not the amount of traffic that determines how much you earn; it's your CPC (cost per click) of the Ads on your blog. To get a good CPC ($0.50 - $2) that will earn you much, all you need need is ensure your articles are optimized for HIGH CPC keywords and drive in traffic from developed nations of the world.

When you drive little traffic to a HIGH CPC blog, you are bound to smile to the bank with a cashout of not less than $500 or more on a monthly basis, but if you have a low CPC blog, you need large, I mean, very LARGE number of traffic to make $100/month.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by FxExpo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
olayiwola4u:

You're welcome.

As soon as I'm done with the section on submitting blog to Google AdSense team, I will be tutoring everyone on the free traffic generation skills.

It's not the amount of traffic that determines how much you earn; it's your CPC (cost per click) of the Ads on your blog. To get a good CPC ($0.50 - $2) that will earn you much, all you need need is ensure your articles are optimized for [b]HIGH CPC keywords and drive in traffic from developed nations of the world.

When you drive little traffic to a HIGH CPC blog, you are bound to smile to the bank with a cashout of not less than $500 or more on a monthly basis, but if you have a low CPC blog, you need large, I mean, very LARGE number of traffic to make $100/month.[/b]
Please Boss do well to shades some light and example of high CPC keyword on the bolded
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Excelwealth(f): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
I’m interested please
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
FxExpo:
Please Boss do well to shades some light and example of high CPC keyword on the bolded

CPC is actually how much Google pays you for every Advert clicked on your blog by your readers.

Google, actually, does not determine this amount by themselves but by their advertisers.

For instance, if an advertiser pays $0.60 for a CPC on his Ads and that advert appears on your blog, you will receive $0.60 for every a visitor or reader who clicks on the Ads.

To be precise, if 5,000 people visit your blog, in ONE WEEK, with a 5% CTR, clickthrough rate — that means the percent of people who click the Ads from the 5,000 people — you will earn $0.60 × 250 ( that is 5% of 5,000 people)= $150.

With that same 5% CTR (I hope you now know what that term means) an advertiser that pays $2 will make you...see the calculation for a week below...

$2 × 250 = $500.

So, how much an advertiser is willing to pay largely determines what a blogger gets when the Ads are clicked on his blog.

Mind you, advertisers don't really determine how much they pay, per say. The competition of the keyword they choose determines it. If there are lots of demands for that keyword, people will pay more to get more exposure; thereby, increasing the money a blogger makes.

Moreover, to get that kind of Ads on yout blog, you research and target such keywords with HIGH CPC using Google keyword planner.

I will still get to the part where I will put us through on researching high CPC keyword for your blog niche, that is what your blog is all about.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Santoirino(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
I'm interested....count me in
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by StartUpDude: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
olayiwola4u:
The mail I received from Google AdSense team today as my earnings increased by 200% in November.
Nice one
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by FxExpo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thanks sir
olayiwola4u:

CPC is actually how much Google pays you for every Advert clicked on your blog by your readers.

Google, actually, does not determine this amount by themselves but by their advertisers.

For instance, if an advertiser pays $0.60 for a CPC on his Ads and that advert appears on your blog, you will receive $0.60 for every a visitor or reader who clicks on the Ads.

To be precise, if 5,000 people visit your blog, in ONE WEEK, with a 5% CTR, clickthrough rate — that means the percent of people who click the Ads from the 5,000 people — you will earn $0.60 × 250 ( that is 5% of 5,000 people)= $150.

With that same 5% CTR (I hope you now know what that term means) an advertiser that pays $2 will make you...see the calculation for a week below...

$2 × 250 = $500.

So, how much an advertiser is willing to pay largely determines what a blogger gets when the Ads are clicked on his blog.

Mind you, advertisers don't really determine how much they pay, per say. The competition of the keyword they choose determines it. If there are lots of demands for that keyword, people will pay more to get more exposure; thereby, increasing the money a blogger makes.

Moreover, to get that kind of Ads on yout blog, you research and target such keywords with HIGH CPC using Google keyword planner.

I will still get to the part where I will put us through on researching high CPC keyword for your blog niche, that is what your blog is all about.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by wasiubello: 1:49am On Dec 15, 2022
olayiwola4u:
The mail I received from Google AdSense team today as my earnings increased by 200% in November.
Wetin this one dey form? Na you Google first send email?

I have started suspecting you're trying to package format to rip off unsuspecting ignorant ones here this is their hard earn money.

Well, you care to here is the real deal

I'm watching to see where it will end. Bro all these una format we know them

1 Share

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Sir please I sent you an email...

olayiwola4u:

$2 × 250 = $500.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by minosky: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2022
Oga pls is health niche profitable in blogging am expecting your reply thanks for this free bloggong info.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Goalnaldo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
olayiwola4u I appreciate all you are doing. I have a blogger account I created two years ago. I got discouraged because Adsense refused to validate it. I just clicked the site few minutes ago to see it's still running. Here's the link I'll like a review from you.

https://chukybright..com
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by yerobiukini(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
@Olayiwola4u,

It been awhile since you last check up on the thread. Hope all is well from your end?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by gentlewind(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
@Olayiwola4u,
Hello Op, compliments.

I hope you are well.

We earnestly await you to continue the journey you are taking us.

Please, kindly ignore anyone trying to attack your effort to impact others.

Some of us greatly value the information you are dishing out, we hope to see more updates soonest.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
I will continue this thread tomorrow.

Apologies to us all.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
wasiubello:

Wetin this one dey form? Na you Google first send email?

I have started suspecting you're trying to package format to rip off unsuspecting ignorant ones here this is their hard earn money.

Well, you care to here is the real deal

I'm watching to see where it will end. Bro all these una format we know them

Great! I can't wait @@wasiubello for you to start your own thread, which will show people how to get their own Google AdSense account and make money like you without collecting money from them as I'm doing in this thread...

WAITING.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2022
gentlewind:
@Olayiwola4u,
Hello Op, compliments.

I hope you are well.

We earnestly await you to continue the journey you are taking us.

Please, kindly ignore anyone trying to attack your effort to impact others.

Some of us greatly value the information you are dishing out, we hope to see more updates soonest.

Thanks @gentlewind for checking up on me. I will continue the thread today by 3pm on submitting your blog for the Dollar Google AdSense account after posting 15 articles — which you wrote yourself or gotten from Mrs. Bimbo — consistently for 3 weeks (Mondays to Fridays only).

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2022
Sincere apologies to all the followers of this thread.

I made a mistake that made Nairaland b..ot to lock me out.

Hopefully, I will be back by 11am to continue the thread
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2022
Goalnaldo:
olayiwola4u I appreciate all you are doing. I have a blogger account I created two years ago. I got discouraged because Adsense refused to validate it. I just clicked the site few minutes ago to see it's still running. Here's the link I'll like a review from you.

https://chukybright..com

I've checked it out @Goalnaldo

You made some mistakes that will never be overlooked by Google.

First, all your posts are less than 500 words. If you can't write more than 500 words for all your post, you must ensure most of them are more than 500 while few could be less than that.

Second, all your posts must be original. I discovered your posts are plagiarized content which Google distastes.

Take a look at your post below, as they are copied work of other people.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Success98: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mr admin; when are you going to complete the training?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash / Sporry Info / Make Money Selling Molfix Diapers,it's One Of The Fastest Selling Product In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.