Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. (1139 Views)

The Tall Guys Are All Taken / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by jjc213(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2011
i started by asking all the females on my friend lists and to my surprise they all hav boyfriends. Then i asked all my female friends and they all admitted to it. That they each hav boyfriends.
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by Goldieluks: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2011
and?
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by cantell(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

and?
You don't.lol
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by BABE3: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
Reverse psychology at it's best. You're looking for a girlfreind abi?
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by Goldieluks: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2011
cantell:

You don't.lol

You wish,lol.
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by jjc213(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2011
if i need a girlfriend all i need to do is just simple and easy. Spend some money and they come running like the dogs that they are. What i was searching for before was true love but i just found out that it doesn?t exist again. Love die with romeo and juliet.
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2011
All guys dont have girl friends
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by MMM2(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2011
Am back again angryangryangry
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by MMM2(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
op
i have numerous GF's undecidedundecided
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by mashnino(m): 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
jjc213:

i started by asking all the females on my friend lists and to my surprise they all hav boyfriends. Then i asked all my female friends and they all admitted to it. That they each hav boyfriends.

okay, wat next??
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by r231(m): 12:41am On Aug 30, 2011
jjc213:

if i need a girlfriend all i need to do is just simple and easy. Spend some money and they come running like the dogs that they are. What i was searching for before was true love but i just found out that it doesn?t exist again. Love die with romeo and juliet.

you might as well buy you a gf den

if you cant find one buy a dog grin grin
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by Mynd44: 3:11am On Aug 30, 2011
*Yawns*
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by nassiwa: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2011
Some girls actually don't have boy friends. They cant just tell it to you.
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by born2boink(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2011
Most of them don't have,they only have Bleep mate and most of been drop after 3 times intimacy but they cannot tell you, I have had a girl who dated 5 guys in 3 years and she is still searching now
Re: All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. by Youngpo413: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2014
jjc213: if i need a girlfriend all i need to do is just simple and easy. Spend some money and they come running like the dogs that they are. What i was searching for before was true love but i just found out that it doesn?t exist again. Love die with romeo and juliet.

badt guy,hehehe but na true sha.

(1) (Reply)

His Spoken English Is Giving Her Serious Problems / Naija Babes Can U Marry A Very Rich Man With Big Boil For Yansh? / What Is The Feeling Of Mouth Action And How Important Its?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.