Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ask Egbon, Your Dad And Uncles For Dating Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Egbon, Your Dad And Uncles For Dating Advise (138 Views)

Non-redpill: Dating Advise From The Book Of Matthew / Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask Egbon, Your Dad And Uncles For Dating Advise by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Women are very smart, so you need an elder to guide you. You cannot know everything regarding women, You are bound to make offside moves while ignoring red flags or warning signs. E.g paying for your girlfriend schoolfee or buying her a phone because she talk say if you love her, you are suppose to pay for her school fee or buy this . And if you do not pay or buy, she call you a broke ass. Omo this is a classic manipulative move.
Your dad, uncles, egbons or even your aunties were once in your shoes and they can tell you if you are about to make a bad move or you are ignoring the red flags. They have navigated dating world so they know. Ask them and they will tell you to shine your eyes or they fit slap you so your brain can reset. As harsh they may sound , they are telling the truth because they care for you.
That girlfriend who is always asking for money and do not remember ur birthday has a mom, big sister, best friend or friends that is advising her, so it is 6 people against you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Have A Christmas Wish List / Xgvkjhblhjmgvbcfvb / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.