Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric (13344 Views)

Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 / Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by David160(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2022
ItsTutsi:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/11/2023-christian-votes-not-enough-to-win-presidential-election-cleric-tells-peter-obi/?amp=1

Obi will get the bloc Christian vote.

Go and advise ur broda Tinubu that's flying a Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by jasent(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2022
OGIBRA:

Did u see anywhere i mention obi? I guess u already knw the supporters of a candidates that deal with insult and abuse..PEACE BE UNTO U!
I.O.T
let me know when you finished decieving yourself
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by OGIBRA(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Mrkindness:
is Peter Obi not a Christian what is wrong if he visit churches, should we stop Atiku or Tinubu from visiting mosques because he is running for president ?
nothing is wrong suddenly going to different churches unlike before, and using church as a political tools? i hope u can make the same statement, if tinubu and atiku SUDDENLY START GOING TO SEVERAL MOSQUE AND MUSLIM GATHERING THAN USUAL.. See analogy from an hypocrite, i guess tinubu/shettima is no longer a NIGERIAN, thats why u are having issue about their religion, but u not having issue about obi religion..
I.O.T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Mrkindness: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2022
OGIBRA:

nothing is wrong suddenly going to different churches unlike before, and using church as a political tools? i hope u can make the same statement, if tinubu and atiku SUDDENLY START GOING TO SEVERAL MOSQUE AND MUSLIM GATHERING THAN USUAL.. See analogy from an hypocrite, i guess tinubu/shettima is no longer a NIGERIAN, thats why u are having issue about their religion, but u not having issue about obi religion..
I.O.T
were Tinubu and Atiku not visiting different mosques, Buhari even visited church to campaign,how many Christian's will be allow to visit mosques for campaign it's not possible because islam is intolerant. Come here and see how mallams have been preaching against Christians president in mosques but you don't know they are even speaking against that bastard called Tinubu they believe he is not a true Muslim, so they are campaigning for Atiku.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Madups(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2022
MeineMutter:

Shebi you came to this world because of cheap fuel. What of other infrastructure that the trillions your people syphon, all in the name of subsidies?
You better brace up, we are ready to buy it at N500 if that’s part of what will make government stop the subsidy regime and invest on public infrastructure.

Nigeria is the third country in Africa where petrol is cheaper and number 8th in the world.
Them don curse dis one.. So as them sell fuel 350 naira how many federal roads dem construct since 2015. Mention the roads or dont quote me.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by AmazingELixir: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2022
OGIBRA:
Watch as they wil leave the message and attack the messenger...
I.O.T

How is the southeast a minority group as the clergy man alluded....he should keep that advice to himself by focusing on his ministry.

Is the clergy man not aware of P.O. nationwide consultations across ethnic and religious divides...these are the kind of people that confuse their followers with wrong doctrines and skewed dogmas
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Bennycollins: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2022
How do we know those who called themselves and not God calling them?
The motive is not solely to win election, it is to change Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by AustineCJ: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2022
But Apc did Muslim and Muslim ticket to win same vote ..... this one no pass hungry pastor of 20 followers seeking attention.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by benjaminlawson(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Does it means that only Muslim vote will also make one to win the presidential election? Do not let us think that one religion is higher than other, we should try to unite as a country, because religion is a personal, not to brought to political affair.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by jcross19: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2022
ItsTutsi:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/11/2023-christian-votes-not-enough-to-win-presidential-election-cleric-tells-peter-obi/?amp=1
The pastor that said this is drooling from his mouth and lack sense, he did not criticise Muslim to Muslim ticket but condemned a man visiting church ! Can you see the man is a useless pastor that heaven have rejected by not showing empathy to cry of the masses and suffering in the country.. May heaven disappoints him for saying this..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Mrhonesty: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Ignorance people will never listen to good advice. Obi can't be president of Nigeria simple as ABC.

Millimann:
He is angry that Odi didn't visit his church.

Nobody knows the man or his church. If Obi visits his church, attendance will automatically tripple.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by mrkia(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Millimann:

Nobody knows the man or his church. If Obi visits his church, attendance will automatically tripple.

Smile... !!! Nobody knows the man but everyone and even YOU is now being hit by his not only powerful but flawless message to Obi and his myopic supporters who are seriously bent on destroying us as a nation.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Ogahp: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Fake pastor on the stage, take your stupid talk to your stupid fellowers,we don't need it,obi Datti is the answer.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Regex: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Buhari, Tinubu and Co visited the during last election no one talked. Now Obi is jejely going to his church problem.

Muslim is not enough to win election. Bastard politicians.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by MeineMutter: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Madups:
Them don curse dis one.. So as them sell fuel 350 naira how many federal roads dem construct since 2015. Mention the roads or dont quote me.
Na when dem start selling fuel do N250? Dem never marry your mama since Nigeria started paying subsidies on fuel. Government spends trillions of Naira on scam called fuel subsidy, which doesn’t allow federal government.

Ask your state governors (past and present) what they have done or have been doing with your state’s monthly allocation for them not to build state infrastructure in your shit.hole state.
Ask your legislators (both at federal and state levels) what they have been doing with all allocations for constituencies development. Have you ever queried your local government chairmen what they have been doing with your resources? So take your eyes off federal government. Abi na federal government go construct roads and bridges and other infrastructure for your onye buru state?
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Peterosky(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2022
The idea of visiting churches for campaigns was initiated first by Buhari.Obi is only taking the act to the next level, so no agbado bishop has the right to complain.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by edungene7: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2022
even buhari visited churches in 2014 no one raised any concerns Tinubu and Atiku should visit too let us see how they would be treated lol
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Osamabinladenik: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2022
Mathematically, Christian votes can win this election, considering that the other 3 major candidates are Muslims and will split Muslim votes

1 Like

Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Lekan239(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol….who told u it’s only Christian votes. You guys initially said he was wasting his time…..

First rule is to be on the news every day till election.

He knows his game well….and he is hitting it hard. Anything to get a competent leader is a welcome development.
anything. I hope we won't get to the stage where Muslims and Christian will start killing peopnot supporting their religion. Religion war is not good
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by edungene7: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2022
MeineMutter:

Na when dem start selling fuel do N250? Dem never marry your mama since Nigeria started paying subsidies on fuel. Government spends trillions of Naira on scam called fuel subsidy, which doesn’t allow federal government.

Ask your state governors (past and present) what they have done or have been doing with your state’s monthly allocation for them not to build state infrastructure in your shit.hole state.
Ask your legislators (both at federal and state levels) what they have been doing with all allocations for constituencies development. Have you ever queried your local government chairmen what they have been doing with your resources? So take your eyes off federal government. Abi na federal government go construct roads and bridges and other infrastructure for your onye buru state?
u are very rude defending a useless government makes u sound so irresponsible yr response also confirms that u will be highly irresponsible
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by saysugar(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Millimann:

you like to decieve urself, do u believe obi is winning this election? grin
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by MeineMutter: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2022
Mrkindness:
which state in Nigeria have 30% Muslims population and still have Christian Christian ticket, even in Kaduna that have 50-50 helrufai is running Muslim Muslim ticket, check all northern states they have over 30% indigenous Christian's but will not be giving chance. Can you Muslims accept christian Christian's ticket you even want another Muslim to hand over to another Muslim can you accept that in Nigeria ? Even mallams here are saying they are much in numbers so they can keep power but little did they know that if Christian's are to play bygotry politics like you they will never smell also rock.
Live with it and deal with it till you die. A better country is not run based on religion. You better wash this off your flat brain in that your flat head.
They run countries well in Europe and America and in sone Asian countries where they belobe little or nothing in religion.

If na babalawos or non-believer go run Nigeria well, while we the gree.dy, corrup.t citizens obey them, I support it.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Gkemz: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Another paid Tinubu urchinn ordained pastor by Tinubu is talking.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Willie2015: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol….who told u it’s only Christian votes. You guys initially said he was wasting his time…..

First rule is to be on the news every day till election.

He knows his game well….and he is hitting it hard. Anything to get a competent leader is a welcome development.

No structure..
Across the six regions...
No money to pull stunts....
No friends anywhere....
Did you see any politician.. etc
defecting to LP ...None..
These are the last days of Obi campaign...
No cards to play again...
That's why he keep visiting churches...
He simply forgot.. Xtians are independent..
Xtians dont do bloc votes...
I wish him well in His quest....
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by TheOgaBoss: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2022
..carry everyone along. You have the potential to become a president of Nigeria someday or in years to come, but not now..
and the idiot is now playing God, who can determine the future.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by TheOgaBoss: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2022
OGIBRA:

I.O.T
have there not been Muslim prayers organized for tinubu during this campaign. Did u see anyone throw tantrums over it?
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by TheOgaBoss: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2022
puzzlegate:
But to sincere, I wonder how and where obi gathered all these Lions. There is no social media you will enter that you won't notice Hugh number of people that will attack you immediately you mis-yan against obi. Na wa oooooo. I am obidient Sha .
oga it is not obi that gathered anyone, anyone living in this country who is not fed up with the apc and their collosal failure need his head examined. Obi just happens to be the best choice among the major contenders and many have hitched their political hopes on him.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by ogatboy(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Lol. Where were these Pastors when Buhari, a muslim was visiting the church and camp ground in 2015? It is now a Christian that should not go to church? Tinubu go still loose. South West should not insult Buhari after February 2023.

Obi is a Christian, he will keep going to churches, you can cry if you want, he will keep getting recognised and your wailing will be used to mop the country of the evil in the land
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by atinga1: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Roboto11:

But he is wasting his time.

Even the preacher's sermon suggests this.
The preacher is delusional. He's part of Agbado camp and he's angry that Christians in Nigeria will vote massively for Peter Obi.
That means his principal is likely to lose.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by BBBmall25: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2022
mrvitalis:
I am not against holding Peter obi by the highest standard but what I hate is the hypocrisy of holding only obi to certain standard then judging others by different lower standard
Mrvitalist, I am surprised, this comes directly from you! Please are you sure you have not been impersonated? Anyway, congrats for your beautiful comment. Remember you and I are not enemy, though we may have different views on matters. Send my sincere regards to your family.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Madups(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2022
MeineMutter:

Na when dem start selling fuel N250? Dem never marry your mama since Nigeria started paying subsidies on fuel. Government spends trillions of Naira on scam called fuel subsidy, which doesn’t allow federal government.

Ask your state governors what they have done or have been doing with your state’s monthly allocation for them not to build state infrastructure in your shit.hole state.
You dey call state governors, fct where i reside na my state of origin? How many people wey dey suffer for abuja from fct? No dey talk like person wey saw dust full im head.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Guidedee(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Make sure you don't disappear from Nairaland after the elections.
ganisucks:

Don't mind the wizard of Oz. He's just repeating the same gibberish coming from the gate of Bourdillion. They keep talking nonsense about how will Peter Obi become president without forming PDAPC party. These same clowns were crowned by the cabal. They were given the keys of Aso rock without breaking a sweat; but now, they are opening their wisdom less mouth to question the cabal.
They shouldn't worry, they will see how it will happen. Clowns!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Politicians: Timi Frank Urges FBI, EFCC, ICPC To Go After Them / Akin Alabi: 'Don't Drop Out Of School Because Bill Gates And Elon Musk Did' / Okorocha Threatens To Arrest Idle Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.