Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric (13380 Views)

Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 / Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2022
Roboto11:

But he is wasting his time.

Even the preacher's sermon suggests this.
Is it your time Obi is wasting,u better face where ur belly dy face
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2022
femisplash:
Let him continue, he shouldn't stop. He thinks Nigeria is Anambra where he created division between the Catholic and Anglican Christians. The baby politician would be brought down to his level by February.
Please get your facts right,,,stop saying rubbish...
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Has Obi visited a mosque or spoken to any gathering of Muslims? We will teach him a lesson for his religious bias.
That's y APC Muslim-Muslim ticket is wrong,,,who will now visit Christian Leaders,,,You saying rubbish about Obi not visiting mosques, obi vice is a Muslim he should do that....just keep quite if you're frustrated.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2022
KingKO22:
Anambra and all SadEast states hav been ruled by only Christians but the region remain one of the most terrorized and crisis prone today.
What have yu benefited from ur christian leaders apart from kerosine and miserable backwardness

SW is for merit and antecedents thats why all Nyamirin are fugitives in our land by running away from Simon Ekpa boys and enjoy the peace accross SW republic

Shame on Pandora obituary
See life
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2022
basybasy:

Which Muslim with his or right mind will vote Obi that turn Christians against Muslims in the name of politics. Obi will not get 1% of Muslims votes
And you're prophet or Iman what....you can't dictate for others.

OBI carry on.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Mrmb: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol….who told u it’s only Christian votes. You guys initially said he was wasting his time…..

First rule is to be on the news every day till election.

He knows his game well….and he is hitting it hard. Anything to get a competent leader is a welcome development.

You call that a well played game?
Don't you know he even shot himself in the foot with this game he is playing? Let wait and see the results....
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Okudiover(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Foolish man
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by AlwaysPositive: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
OGIBRA:

I guess u dont believe in real support that isnt influence by money, so i understand sense of reasoning and i appreciate...
i guess u also believe every passionate football fans in nigeria that support europeans club also get paid by the club to support them right?
PEACE BE UNTO U BRO...
I.O.T

Hustle for your money boss.

If the pay is right, I will do same... I will even perform more than most of you... Me wey be online warrior grin grin grin.

But I will still vote PO on election Day oo...

Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by ejimatic: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Are you from SW?
I am from the SW,the most educated region in Nigeria!
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by MeineMutter: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Madups:
You dey call state governors, fct where i reside na my state of origin? How many people wey dey suffer for abuja from fct? No dey talk like person wey saw dust full im head.

People suffer in your state. Your family members suffer from hardship your politicians that you can’t condemn have put you.

Not everybody enjoys in FCT. I also lived in the FCT, at a point in my career.
If you are too young or not bold enough to ask for the kain death wey kill your state, ask your mama or papa.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Madups(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
MeineMutter:

People suffer in your state. Your family members suffer from hardship your politicians that you can’t condemn have put you.

Not everybody enjoys in FCT. I also lived in the FCT, at a point in my career.
If you are too young or not bold enough to ask for the kain death wey kill your state, ask your mama or papa.
F00L Dont mention me again.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Fearyourcreator: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
OGIBRA:
Watch as they wil leave the message and attack the messenger...
I.O.T
He didnt want to build ... Personally I dont have issues with him... But he needs a good structure to win and govern well... He should have built
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Fearyourcreator: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol….who told u it’s only Christian votes. You guys initially said he was wasting his time…..

First rule is to be on the news every day till election.

He knows his game well….and he is hitting it hard. Anything to get a competent leader is a welcome development.
People that don't understand how government works wont understand this news
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by MeineMutter: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Madups:
F00L Dont mention me again.

I mention you again. Go to el. O ti n pu.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Madups(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
MeineMutter:

I mention you again. Go to el. O ti n pu.
It is hell not el. It is hell. I pray for you this day, may your tongue be healed. Any spirit of not been able to produce the h sound i cast i bound. You are healed and take this #200. Buy common sense with it.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by ChristineC: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Eniitankorede:

The man of God has given his verdict. It’s not Obi’s turn for now. He should go and placate his IPOB brothers for 8 years. He may be lucky after that.
man of what?

Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by FreedomfromtheT: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
mrvitalis:
I don't understand this pastor honestly so obi should drop going to churches because he wants to be President ?

I would like to hear his thoughts on the Muslim Muslim ticket

And Fulani handing over to another Fulani

Or hear his thoughts on South west contesting when south east hasn't tasted power
Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by ChristineC: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
ahmepic:
My position and that of the pastor is the same.
Yes we want Obi to win but in all honesty he cannot win this particular election.
All he needs to do is to build on the strong popularity of this election to prepare for further inroad into the core North come the next election and then he will have a very good chance.
leave the matter for Obi. he's doing his business the best way he deems fit, support it or face yours.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Scamburster(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
ejimatic:
. The man said what the die.hard Obedients don't want to hear. All I know is even if Obi wears Adeboye's clothes and sleep on the altar of Redeem, Winners MFM etc churches ,we will not vote for him in the SW and neither can he win in 2023. .....I come in peace..
You said we?
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by ejimatic: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Scamburster:

You said we?
Yes sir majority in the SW will not vote Obi even at the last minute.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Scamburster(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
ejimatic:
Yes sir majority in the SW will not vote Obi even at the last minute.
Ok, but minority from sw will vote him including majority from other region?
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by ejimatic: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Scamburster:

Ok, but minority from sw will vote him including majority from other region?
Igbos in the SW will vote Obi.They represent the minority. Lanlide victory for BAT in 2023
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by dochenaj: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
But it is okay to have a Muslim-Muslim ticket just for the sake of winning.

But it is religious incitement for a Christian to attend Christian programmes, some of which he has been known to attend even when he was not running for a political office.

Nonsense hypocrisy.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by MeineMutter: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Madups:
It is hell not el. It is hell. I pray for you this day, may your tongue be healed. Any spirit of not been able to produce the h sound i cast i bound. You are healed and take this #200. Buy common sense with it.

I wrote it deliberately so that I don’t get blocked. I was a better graduate before your mama was born.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Madups(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2022
MeineMutter:

I wrote it deliberately so that I don’t get blocked. I was a better graduate before your mama was born.
Ok.. You graduated in the 60's? No wahala. But did you buy the sense? If no, take another #200. Make sure you buy common sense this time.
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Bonavi: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2022
ItsTutsi:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/11/2023-christian-votes-not-enough-to-win-presidential-election-cleric-tells-peter-obi/?amp=1
fake pastor paid to vituperate nonsense ur fake assembly is to insignificant to be visited so shut up
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Owologbo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
OGIBRA:
Watch as they wil leave the message and attack the messenger...
I.O.T

It's all crap.
he should tell that to the ancestor with Muslim Muslim ticket, because only Muslims cannot make him win.

While PO any house of God as he likes, his vice can do likewise in the mosque.
can you say that of tinubu?
Re: 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric by Gunayo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
If going to all churches before election will make Obi president, so be it. Of what good has the Muslim rule done to us? It rather take us back. The sincere truth is that the country gets better when a Christian rule than when a Muslim rule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solution To Everlasting Electricity Failure In Nigeria = Mike Adenuga / Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds / EFCC Seizes Nenadi Usman's Houses In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.