Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

My Dead Neighbour - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dead Neighbour (39105 Views)

My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Ishilove: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2022
Zetty177x:
Pls can someone tell me what this is about?
Open your eyes and read

6 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Princeton92(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Your story is touching that I had to read all of it...

RIP to your Elder

7 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by SURElee(f): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Rest in peace Sir

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Zetty177x: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Ishilove:

Open your eyes and read

I didn't want to jare. I just did...and wrote that's life

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by spartachico(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2022
I hope this is not the truck that slams into one SUV that killed my Dj (Dj Mighty P) reading through this is sending chills down my spine (including 4 other people) @ OP were the 4 other people road user or they were in same truck as Elder?
Re: My Dead Neighbour by christaddicted: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2022
Coming with my story

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by baretalk: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2022
ately1:
Rest well to all who lost their life this year

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Midehi3(f): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2022
Ishilove:
Anyone who says the spiritual does not exist is very naive
Aswear, things are happening

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Creamypie(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Human negligence and unforseen circumstances be the causes, not spiritual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dead Neighbour by lereinter(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2022
The fragility of Life

What a gory death

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by okomile(f): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2022
In had intuition to call a friend. I ignored it that he will just be talking and nothing will come of d talks.

Low and behold, the news I heard few days later was that he died.

How?
What happened?
I screamed

Learnt he went into diabetic coma and never came out of it.

May souls of the 2022 departed souls rest in peace. Amen

13 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Jeromejnr(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Creamypie:

You still have a lot to learn bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by AndroidAI(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2022
My brother turned to a movie script writer sad

I was enjoying your writing eloquence!!

When is part 2?
Re: My Dead Neighbour by Midehi3(f): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2022
Creamypie:
See them undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Midehi3(f): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2022
AndroidAI:
My brother turned to a movie script writer sad

I was enjoying your writing eloquence!!

When is part 2?
When it was said that "the heart of a man is desperately wicked, this is what it means, you guys should try and lessen your wicked heart biko

27 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by tishbite41(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Is NwaAmaikpe dead?
Re: My Dead Neighbour by tollyboy5(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
macbede:
ELDER

This world has another dimension than what our senses n science defines n shows us.

I dedicate this post to all who passed away painfully this year.

Science talked about parallel universe also

4 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Zealoy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
My mum drove me to school in the morning around 8am, I came home from school around 2:30pm and heard that she's dead, she slumped and died immediately at her shop that very day. I can't seems to forget that very day i wished that day never came

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dead Neighbour by OriOko88(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
angry

This world is so full of mystery. A friend told me he saw a friend of ours who died in a robbery incident around 2007,around march this year,in Sagamu. He said he trailed him for almost 30 minutes,trying to find out what's he was up to..but he disappeared inside a market.

He said he was so sure it was Bayo he saw. D guy is still traumatized angry

17 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by PrinceOfLagos: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
Rest in peace to your neighbor
Re: My Dead Neighbour by R0LL0N(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
One thing that surprise me is that Good people died prematurely while the wicked tarry to see old age.

9 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Dearlord(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
tishbite41:
Is NwaAmaikpe dead?

A very good question

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by LordReed(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
macbede:

This world has another dimension than what our senses n science defines n shows us.

Because you dreamt of a dead person? LMFAO!
Re: My Dead Neighbour by Dearlord(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
May my beautiful mother, friends and all those killed accidentally rest in peace �️.

The mortality ratio I have this year is the highest I have seen in my life so far

5 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Tonytonex(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
R0LL0N:
One thing that surprise me is that Good people died prematurely while the wicked tarry to see old age.
Why is it like that?
Re: My Dead Neighbour by zoghys: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
macbede:
ELDER

Saturday,, August 6, 2022

I went to "family house" to reconnect with my neighbours and barb my hair. My barber didn't come in time though the salon was open as early as 8. Other barbers were already at work; but you know the thing with a black man, once he gets a good barber, it's for life (or so it seems at most).

Took a blunt (will quit smoking this year), ate breakfast with my old neighbours, then went to work.

Sunday,, August 7, 2022

Before church, I went down back to the mainland, to trim my beards as I couldn't do that the previous day. While I waited my turn, my neighbour of 22 years, Elder, (God rest his soul), came around.

All our adugbo Bro started teasing him amid heavy laughter (he was loved by all)
"Elder your mama n papa don go morning mass, second mass go start laidis, you no dey go church?

"Elder: As I dey here so, holy spirit dey my body. I be temple laidis, make una no worry.

Immediately he set his eyes on me, he screamed in delight, asked about my family n promised not to leave me unless I do Sunday for him.

Since I have a policy of giving people only what I take ( I don't drink, plus he doesn't roll a joint), I opted to buy him anything else he wanted to eat.

Na so Elder carry me, enter "family house", from fried meats, to indomie to pepper soup, Elder had his fill. Though I didn't know when he took one Budweiser.
He has a thing with drinks. He took one too many after that I guess. I left around evening.

Monday morning woke me up to a draw I won on sports betting that netted me 38k (Argentina Jnr vs Huracen), I went to work late though n dropped by at a warehouse close to my previous home later at noon.

At the warehouse, towards the side where they offload fridges, I saw my manchi, Bro Elder, with his Bongo White trousers n shoes with his worn out suit top. I just greet am dodge, so he doesn't bill me like the Sunday that just finished yesterday. He was saying something about people not remembering him to give him driving jobs. That it was only when we need something that we remember people.

This was around after 1to 2.

Finally got home around 11 pm. As I laid to rest after freshening up, my younger sister screamed from her phone that "brother, my friend say brother elder af die"

I was like how come,?
Wetin you talk?
It's a lie
Are you sure?
Who tell you?
Wetin happen?

Elder died at Ojodu Berger, same day at about to 9 in the morning, from a truck that lost its brakes. About four people died on the spot.

He was literally mangled with his insides strewn over the road among the wreckage.

WITH THE SAME CLOTHES I SAW HIM IN DURING 1-2PM!!

Few days, before he was laid to rest, I had a very very vivid dream (if it's truly a dream),

He was angry, called me by my first name and said "Uchechukwu, I no happy. I dey vex". I was glad to see him while muttering "Bro Elder, no vex" till I woke up.

I dedicate this post to all who passed away painfully this year.

sorry bro, may his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by nautybride: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Truly the world is beyond what man can comprehend.
Re: My Dead Neighbour by malakaimoscondo: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
JoeNL22:
It is well......I dedicate this comment to the Kaduna labour party woman leader who lost her life fighting for peace and justice. Your labour shall never be in vain.
let me resist the temptation of saying she died for nothing
Re: My Dead Neighbour by Realhommie(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ishilove:
Anyone who says the spiritual does not exist is very naive
Lol, Such people are one-dimensional in their reasoning. With little exposure and knowledge they'll be forming woke.

Mysterious world we are living in. It's deep.

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Jessyjeff: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
He was able to say goodbye to you in his own way before leaving this planet.

Perhaps, both of you were from the same star system, or just soul friends.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Waywardson6: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
There is obviously another dimension. The alternate or spirit realm, but a lot of people fail to believe or acknowledge it, due to ignorance, dear or lack of knowledge. The day you wake up to the reality of the other realm, this realm & life in it's totality, then you have started living.

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Zico777(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hmmmmm!
This life! God saved my family & a church member we offered a lift on the morning of 14th of February (Valentines day) 2022, just few meters into the church 's premises.
It was just God, because at some point I just lost co-ordination. A guy hit us from behind while we were passing through the security barricades. Our vehicle broke down parts of the fence while his somersaulted with his airbags pooping out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men And Their Cheating Ways. / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.