Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Dead Neighbour - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dead Neighbour (39174 Views)

My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dead Neighbour by TheCongo2: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
samuel051:
you should have asked why evil prevail in the dark,that's because of the how dark the minds of individual are,that's how dark things around them seems to be. Not you have neglected the other two factors I stated earlier,it seems you Are just out for arguments and I have seen too many signs trying to type this last message alone. Whatever you believe sir aurvoir sir..

I don't get you at all but thanks anyway.
Re: My Dead Neighbour by imustsaymymindo: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2022
MissJoy29:

Nne that's the mystery of what happened: the fact that his friend had died before OP saw him.

And OP said he smoked a blunt prior.

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Kwinesther: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
So sorry!
tivta:
Lost so many people this year, worst year of my life
Re: My Dead Neighbour by tivta(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kwinesther:
So sorry!

Thanks
Re: My Dead Neighbour by Kwinesther: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
tivta:

Thanks
Welcome.
Re: My Dead Neighbour by LhasaAsp: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Today the 18th of December, 2022.
Exactly this hour yesterday(17th December 2022), a Yung man named Emma (whom I first knew at a betking shop where we watch games together) was alive, we had an xmas party in our street. Emma was in charge of sharing drinks. He Got me the drink (Trophy) I took yesterday, even with the water I drank at the party.
Nawa ooo
Up until 9 -10 he drank to stupor, as a workman in one of the uncompleted building, he drank and fell off the two storey building while going up to lie down.
I got to hear the news this Sunday morning hmmmn what a pity.
I just went out on the streets no sign of Emma the crates of beers and drinks, cooling rubber are left as they are. Life goes on again, today at the estate we all gathered at the betking shop to watch the final game of the world cup.
I went there as usual and celebrated, if Emma was there he would just be like all of us happy that Messi won the cup.

3 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Femistar118: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: My Dead Neighbour by MissJoy29(f): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
imustsaymymindo:

And OP said he smoked a blunt prior.
Gbam
Re: My Dead Neighbour by Zealoy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Happy new year guys! We are still in business! Call now
Re: My Dead Neighbour by EbenezerTriumph: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
LhasaAsp:
Today the 18th of December, 2022.
Exactly this hour yesterday(17th December 2022), a Yung man named Emma (whom I first knew at a betking shop where we watch games together) was alive, we had an xmas party in our street. Emma was in charge of sharing drinks. He Got me the drink (Trophy) I took yesterday, even with the water I drank at the party.
Nawa ooo
Up until 9 -10 he drank to stupor, as a workman in one of the uncompleted building, he drank and fell off the two storey building while going up to lie down.
I got to hear the news this Sunday morning hmmmn what a pity.
I just went out on the streets no sign of Emma the crates of beers and drinks, cooling rubber are left as they are. Life goes on again, today at the estate we all gathered at the betking shop to watch the final game of the world cup.
I went there as usual and celebrated, if Emma was there he would just be like all of us happy that Messi won the cup.
so that's how he just wasted his life and gone??
this is so sad.
Re: My Dead Neighbour by Makamatic: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2023
Everybody been complain about my smoking habit . Dad called me to come over , I taught it was his usual ramblings about my smoking but he said no , he had a dream I was poisoned and died , that I should not eat or drink outside anymore . 30 minutes later sister called to tell me my neighbor younger brother is dead . A cool and sweet soul who's ever ready to help you . He learnt English , pidgin and a vocational training . He was poisoned . Dad's calls enters next to remind me . I just finished my last alcohol and smoke for the year yesterday .

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by juman(m): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Death is inevitable.
Re: My Dead Neighbour by Aurelius1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
tishbite41:
Is NwaAmaikpe dead?
Na you kill am?
Re: My Dead Neighbour by Aurelius1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
samuel051:
it happens everywhere,just that the whites hardly migrate for greener pastures. Or you think majority of whites in Africa that has refused to return to their countries are legit people.

Eg Lagos is a very busy place,people migrate there in thousands every year,there is possibility of everyone having a relation in Lagos and environ, hence the possibility of seeing similar things during the daily hustling.

But a white family can migrate from one part of the states,say utah to Arizona or California,he gets a good job and drives through the traffic daily to his office,not some busy crowded places,where do you expect him to see such, except in park, shopping mall or some other eventful places he rarely goes.
Every American citizen has got a social security number just like our own NIN. If a citizen migrates from a state like Georgia to Detroit and gets a new job it is required that he includes his SSN in his personal data which is sent to the appropriate authorities. Everyone is trackable.
Re: My Dead Neighbour by RelevantSolutio(f): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
macbede:
ELDER

Saturday,, August 6, 2022

I went to "family house" to reconnect with my neighbours and barb my hair. My barber didn't come in time though the salon was open as early as 8. Other barbers were already at work; but you know the thing with a black man, once he gets a good barber, it's for life (or so it seems at most).

Took a blunt (will quit smoking this year), ate breakfast with my old neighbours, then went to work.

Sunday,, August 7, 2022

Before church, I went down back to the mainland, to trim my beards as I couldn't do that the previous day. While I waited my turn, my neighbour of 22 years, Elder, (God rest his soul), came around.

All our adugbo Bro started teasing him amid heavy laughter (he was loved by all)
"Elder your mama n papa don go morning mass, second mass go start laidis, you no dey go church?

"Elder: As I dey here so, holy spirit dey my body. I be temple laidis, make una no worry.

Immediately he set his eyes on me, he screamed in delight, asked about my family n promised not to leave me unless I do Sunday for him.

Since I have a policy of giving people only what I take ( I don't drink, plus he doesn't roll a joint), I opted to buy him anything else he wanted to eat.

Na so Elder carry me, enter "family house", from fried meats, to indomie to pepper soup, Elder had his fill. Though I didn't know when he took one Budweiser.
He has a thing with drinks. He took one too many after that I guess. I left around evening.

Monday morning woke me up to a draw I won on sports betting that netted me 38k (Argentina Jnr vs Huracen), I went to work late though n dropped by at a warehouse close to my previous home later at noon.

At the warehouse, towards the side where they offload fridges, I saw my manchi, Bro Elder, with his Bongo White trousers n shoes with his worn out suit top. I just greet am dodge, so he doesn't bill me like the Sunday that just finished yesterday. He was saying something about people not remembering him to give him driving jobs. That it was only when we need something that we remember people.

This was around after 1to 2.

Finally got home around 11 pm. As I laid to rest after freshening up, my younger sister screamed from her phone that "brother, my friend say brother elder af die"

I was like how come,?
Wetin you talk?
It's a lie
Are you sure?
Who tell you?
Wetin happen?

Elder died at Ojodu Berger, same day at about to 9 in the morning, from a truck that lost its brakes. About four people died on the spot.

He was literally mangled with his insides strewn over the road among the wreckage.

WITH THE SAME CLOTHES I SAW HIM IN DURING 1-2PM!!

Few days, before he was laid to rest, I had a very very vivid dream (if it's truly a dream),

He was angry, called me by my first name and said "Uchechukwu, I no happy. I dey vex". I was glad to see him while muttering "Bro Elder, no vex" till I woke up.

This world has another dimension than what our senses n science defines n shows us.

I dedicate this post to all who passed away painfully this year.

Life is Mysteriously Mysterious.
Re: My Dead Neighbour by RelevantSolutio(f): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
macbede:
ELDER

I went to "family house" to reconnect with my neighbours and barb my hair. My barber didn't come in time though the salon was open as early as 8. Other barbers were already at work; but you know the thing with a black man, once he gets a good barber, it's for life (or so it seems at most).

Took a blunt (will quit smoking this year), ate breakfast with my old neighbours, then went to work.

Sunday,, August 7, 2022

Before church, I went down back to the mainland, to trim my beards as I couldn't do that the previous day. While I waited my turn, my neighbour of 22 years, Elder, (God rest his soul), came around.

All our adugbo Bro started teasing him amid heavy laughter (he was loved by all)
"Elder your mama n papa don go morning mass, second mass go start laidis, you no dey go church?

"Elder: As I dey here so, holy spirit dey my body. I be temple laidis, make una no worry.

Immediately he set his eyes on me, he screamed in delight, asked about my family n promised not to leave me unless I do Sunday for him.

Since I have a policy of giving people only what I take ( I don't drink, plus he doesn't roll a joint), I opted to buy him anything else he wanted to eat.

Na so Elder carry me, enter "family house", from fried meats, to indomie to pepper soup, Elder had his fill. Though I didn't know when he took one Budweiser.
He has a thing with drinks. He took one too many after that I guess. I left around evening.

Monday morning woke me up to a draw I won on sports betting that netted me 38k (Argentina Jnr vs Huracen), I went to work late though n dropped by at a warehouse close to my previous home later at noon.

At the warehouse, towards the side where they offload fridges, I saw my manchi, Bro Elder, with his Bongo White trousers n shoes with his worn out suit top. I just greet am dodge, so he doesn't bill me like the Sunday that just finished yesterday. He was saying something about people not remembering him to give him driving jobs. That it was only when we need something that we remember people.

Finally got home around 11 pm. As I laid to rest after freshening up, my younger sister screamed from her phone that "brother, my friend say brother elder af die"

I was like how come,?
Wetin you talk?
It's a lie
Are you sure?
Who tell you?
Wetin happen?

Elder died at Ojodu Berger, same day at about to 9 in the morning, from a truck that lost its brakes. About four people died on the spot.

He was literally mangled with his insides strewn over the road among the wreckage.

Few days, before he was laid to rest, I had a very very vivid dream (if it's truly a dream),

He was angry, called me by my first name and said "Uchechukwu, I no happy. I dey vex". I was glad to see him while muttering "Bro Elder, no vex" till I woke up.

This world has another dimension than what our senses n science defines n shows us.

Liked, Shared and Followed

You are a great human and you are genuinely loved.

Best Regards KING.

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by samuel051: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aurelius1:
Every American citizen has got a social security number just like our own NIN. If a citizen migrates from a state like Georgia to Detroit and gets a new job it is required that he includes his SSN in his personal data which is sent to the appropriate authorities. Everyone is trackable.
ssn can be changed. My friends client once changed hers when it was compromised.
Re: My Dead Neighbour by TheCongo2: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aurelius1:

Are you sure about that when you have criminal on the loose for many years ? Some had never been and will never be caught

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by tishbite41(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Aurelius1:
Na you kill am?
Fhuck off
Re: My Dead Neighbour by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:51am On Feb 17, 2023
Well, they are still looking for DB Cooper. He parachuted out of an airplane in 1971 with a bag full of $$$ and has never been seen since then.

D.B Cooper

A man who parachuted out of an airplane in 1971 with a bag full of stolen cash has never been seen again, in one of the great unsolved mysteries in FBI

Aurelius1:

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Neighbour by TheCongo2: 6:07am On Feb 17, 2023
9JAFULLBREED:
Well, they are still looking for DB Cooper. He parachuted out of an airplane in 1971 with a bag full of $$$ and has never been seen since then.

D.B Cooper

A man who parachuted out of an airplane in 1971 with a bag full of stolen cash has never been seen again, in one of the great unsolved mysteries in FBI

grin

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Aurelius1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
9JAFULLBREED:

D.B Cooper

It is very possible for somebody to evade tracking systems like finger print technology in the 70s and 80s by avoiding crime, changing ones appearance and keeping a low profile. Today it is next to impossible because one needs a bank account and this requires biometric data. There is also the possibility of Cooper crossing over to Mexico.
Re: My Dead Neighbour by TheCongo2: 12:46am On Feb 19, 2023
Aurelius1:
It is very possible for somebody to evade tracking systems like finger print technology in the 70s and 80s by avoiding crime, changing ones appearance and keeping a low profile. Today it is next to impossible because one needs a bank account and this requires biometric data. There is also the possibility of Cooper crossing over to Mexico.

And it is not everybody who has or needs a bank account.
Do you think that every single person who lives in the US has a bank account?

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 7:12am On Feb 19, 2023
No mind am. He too dey watch American movies

TheCongo2:

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by TheCongo2: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2023
grin
9JAFULLBREED:
No mind am. He too dey watch American movies

grin
Re: My Dead Neighbour by ConfidentialDoc: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
macbede:
ELDER

Sunday,, August 7, 2022

I was like how come,?
Wetin you talk?
It's a lie
Are you sure?
Who tell you?
Wetin happen?

Time in the true sense is not linear.
Although we measure it that way, it is not.
You experienced two parallel universes in the space of 3 hours.
You have a potential for manifesting great things !

1 Like

Re: My Dead Neighbour by Aurelius1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
TheCongo2:

No.
Re: My Dead Neighbour by wittywriter: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2023
KingDeclan:
Suddenly very true even myself

Top of the day to you ....saw your email request please can you kindly brief me the reason(s) you reached-out.

Wittyness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation / Please Help Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.