Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help (1082 Views)

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by 1phone(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
I won't take your time with literatures.

I met this lady early last year on Facebook and since then we have been charting. Am from the North-central state while she is an easterner. We met physically June and since then she has been visiting and I do same. I began to pick interest in her but discovered am only loving myself as no atom of feelings was actually added from her side. I have gone to see her parents with wine and made my intention known on her permission, but since then, communication drops, no emotional connection as it was. I have tried all effort to spice up this relationship and talk to her on her sudden change etc.

Plpls how can I end this...am getting hurt

1 Like

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by Kollins11: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
End it by committing suicide instead of coming here to ask us SIMPle questions.

I no know why some of you guys no get sense. A useless Nigerian girl is showing you signs that she don't love you yet you're here asking mumu question.

Baba just kill yourself abeg, it's high time we reduce the number of SIMPs round the world.

12 Likes

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by Angrygoat: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
You went with wine ,but didn't use your head. Mugu

4 Likes

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by 1phone(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
I get the handwriting now
Kollins11:
Just commit suicide instead of coming here to ask us SIMPle questions.

I no know why some of una no get sense. A useless Nigerian girl is showing you signs that she don't love you yet you're here asking mumu question.

Baba just kill yourself abeg
Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by Blaxie: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
You noticed the dull vibes,but still went ahead to see her people?..you even carry wine follow body?..i SMH for you. angry

1 Like

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by Thortp(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Maybe you follow all these Facebook love stories. SMH

Find a girl close to you oo. E get why

4 Likes

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by Scream(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
1phone:

I met this lady early last year on Facebook and since then we have been charting. Am from the North-central state while she is an easterner. We met physically June and since then she has been visiting and I do same. I began to pick interest in her but discovered am only loving myself as no atom of feelings was actually added from her side. I have gone to see her parents with wine and made my intention known on her permission, but since then, communication drops, no emotional connection as it was. I have tried all effort to spice up this relationship and talk to her on her sudden change etc.

Keep flogging a dead horse to run...
Stop calling her and stop going to her, you will realise that you have been on your own.

1 Like

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by Nicepoker(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
A prostitute who is still in her hoeing phase of life. You carry wine go give her parents. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by STARGREEN(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Op! Op!! Op!!!

Is that your name 1phone or 1fool?

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by 1phone(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
China version of iphone
STARGREEN:
Op! Op!! Op!!!

Is that your name 1phone or 1fool?

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by 1phone(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Thanks bro
Scream:

Keep flogging a dead horse to run...
Stop calling her and stop going to her, you will realise that you have been on your own.
Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by Thereisstillhop: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Brother so there are a lot to be worried about right now. Leave Nigerian girls if you want to marry make money. Travel to any of these African countries.. humble, sincere and good hearted women choke bro . It will take the grace of God to help all these girls in years to come....

2 Likes

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by PerfectStranger(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Op you dey whine me? What manner of simp are you?
Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by ObiciousBoss(m): 12:46am On Dec 12, 2022
You only took wine bro to her ppl and not to pay bride price yet..so nothing spoil. It only shows your good intentions towards her but
a Lady's actions speaks louder... simply act the same way towards her too for a period of time,no calls no chats and watch her reactions..act unbothered, chill out with your female friends and take pictures too. So she knows her actions doesn't move or bother you..she will come back to her senses...But las las bro a woman who really gat u will always want to hear from you every day. Good luck and cheers to your happy life!

1 Like

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by aisha1314(f): 6:25am On Dec 12, 2022
1phone:

If you've tried to talk to her about her attitude towards you and there's still no change then it means she's just not really into you and doesn't have much feelings for you. She doesn't feel the same way about you. It's best to just break up with her and move on. In time you'll find someone else who actually cares about you the same way you care about them.

1 Like

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by Uptheante(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Bro, na you dey do yourself..
She's not in love with you, rather, you are the one in love with her.

Stop calling her or giving her any form of attention.
Mingle with other girls if possible her close female friends & bang the fucck out of them in such a way that she'll be aware.
I bet you, she'll try to come back to you, but if she comes back, drill her kpekus mercilessly without any emotion.
Then finally, disappear from the relationship.
If she confronts you, tell her you are no longer interested

1 Like

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2022
I don't even have advice for you.

But na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Ask her why has the communication on her side dropped, if she doesn't give a good explanation for it, the decrease your level of communication with her too.

If she asks why, give her the same reason that she gave you.
1phone:

Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by 1phone(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
exactly as you commanded lurd; so be it
Uptheante:
Bro, na you dey do yourself..
She's not in love with you, rather, you are the one in love with her.

Stop calling her or giving her any form of attention.
Mingle with other girls if possible her close female friends & bang the fucck out of them in such a way that she'll be aware.
I bet you, she'll try to come back to you, but if she comes back, drill her kpekus mercilessly without any emotion.
Then finally, disappear from the relationship.
If she confronts you, tell her you are no longer interested

(1) (Reply)

How To Eat While On Anabolic Steroids / Live A Good Married Life / Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.