Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) (48368 Views)

Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by RighteousI: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2022
This is a made up lie to boost the image of South Africa as if they are a developed country.

Why will some poor Africans risk their lives to migrate to another poor African country?

South Africa is third world country, they don't have jobs like Nigeria, Ghana and the rest.
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by baretalk: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Even to copy and create what the whites built like the Asians do, blacks don't want to do that. They don't want stress. Just easy money.
Its creating a lazy consumption based lifestyle, leading to massive importation and perpetual devaluing of naira. We must produce.
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by zinaunreal(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2022
South africa wey job no dey. Well there is room for menial jobs
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Karmaisme(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2022
Bigboy911:
Don’t allow Afonja skull miners to near that place oo unless u want their skulls and private organs to be harvested grin grin

Bro, you need to grow up, stop showing your tribalistic tendencies all the time.
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2022
mightyhaze:
They couldn't live off that rich green route?

It's not as if it's a desert route
They couldn't just live off someone else land just like that. Knowing Africans even if they are allowed to live off the land eventually it will cause war between the owners of the land cause they will began claiming ownership of the land rather. Africans cannot be trusted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2022
zinaunreal:
South africa wey job no dey. Well there is room for menial jobs
menial jobs like what? There are no jobs atall in SA.
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by emmnprince(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
Barryseal:

Ethiopians don't identify as blacks though.

So what race do they identify with?
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by mayorb4real: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
slivertongue:
Lord ha6ave mercy.
African leaders are a disgrace especially black Africa.
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Wuppdex: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
What Nigerians embark upon is even more dangerous and foolish, go ask people in Libya

udomonday:
if it's soffocation,then they must all be fools,I bet Nigerians won't succumb that way,is the window made of iron,why must you wait until you start gasping for breath before you know that you are suffocating?
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by zinaunreal(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
gypsey:
menial jobs like what? There are no jobs atall in SA.

grin grin baba calm down na . I was just adding some icing you just come scatter everything

so why are they running there?
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
zinaunreal:

grin grin baba calm down na . I was just adding some icing you just come scatter everything

so why are they running there?
grin grin ooh! Okay!! Sorry!

They are not sure why they are running there.. i guess.
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
What you get for ditching your country.
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Jemex003: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
WannaHowzit:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-63935257.amp

All this will not give Biafra sense to think now. It’s okay sha let’s their heads blocked and continue killing themselves
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Dyke15(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
sukkot:
so which leaders should we vote for who will rescue us. i am willing to vote for this person you suggest
Be OBIdient nd thank me later
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Yankee101: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Fruits of wickedness
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Pablozyx(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
HMMM, BLACKS AND THEIR DOINGS EEEH
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by slivertongue: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
uuzba:

When you die, make sure you ask God why he made you Black, and whether it is his fault that African people are behaving anyhow, including you.

Mine is fair
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by sharpwriter(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
sukkot:
so which leaders should we vote for who will rescue us. i am willing to vote for this person you suggest
Stop this angry you're a person of wisdom. There's none to vote for even though Obi may be the best of the evils; the only way we can enjoy our domain is for this evil British establishment to be dismantled or razed down. Sensible people know this but evil powers don't want this to happen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Litmus: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Roboto11:
Same Ethiopia Nigerians make out to be heaven on earth?

Not Nigerians but Nigeria's PR firm.
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by sukkot: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
sharpwriter:

Stop this angry you're a person of wisdom. There's none to vote for even though Obi may be the best of the evils; the only way we can enjoy our domain is for this evil British establishment to be dismantled or razed down. Sensible people know this but evil powers don't want this to happen!
lol my kind Sir i was just baiting that guy so he can mention his own preferred corrupt person who he prefers to rule us grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by sukkot: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dyke15:
Be OBIdient nd thank me later
i thought you were being serious ooo bro. obi is part of the cabal that brought us to our knees in nigeria. why can you not mention okonjo iweala or dangote or elumelu or the adeshina guy ?
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by sharpwriter(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
sukkot:
lol my kind Sir i was just baiting that guy so he can mention his own preferred corrupt person who he prefers to rule us grin grin
Lol cheesy
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Dyke15(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
sukkot:
i thought you were being serious ooo bro. obi is part of the cabal that brought us to our knees in nigeria. why can you not mention okonjo iweala or dangote or elumelu or the adeshina guy ?
Lol Dangote? U mean the one that ve enjoyed govt Monopoly for long.
I hope u re not a Tinubu supporter tho
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by sukkot: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dyke15:
Lol Dangote? U mean the one that ve enjoyed govt Monopoly for long.
I hope u re not a Tinubu supporter tho
he is doing good works for nigeria . biggest oil refinery in the world . no be beans oooo
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Dyke15(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
sukkot:
he is doing good works for nigeria . biggest oil refinery in the world . no be beans oooo
Papi many of us don Sabi wetin dey.
Dangote killed the cement industry together with FGN with their stupid Monopoly.
Don't regoice over the refinery shit coz wat it literally means is that he will be d one to say or control both the prices of fuel nd how it runs.
It's a pity we still ve many of u celebrating him.
Let FGN monopolize just toothpick for u, ND u will see wat becomes of u
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by uuzba(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
slivertongue:

Mine is fair
And you are the one that made yourself?
Or you think you are superior to any other person who is darker skin colour than you?
They say after a person dies, it still takes extra 24 hrs before his PRIDE will leave his dead body.
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by blueAgent(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Benitoh:
Africans irritates me

Black man is cruel, diabolical, wicked and racist to his fellow black man. Spits.

So true.

Very stupid race.
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by Ilamina(f): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Great Ethiopia
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by zinaunreal(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
All I'm just seeing here is shut up shut up
Re: 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) by GoodIsGod: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
slivertongue:
Lord have mercy.
African leaders are a disgrace especially black Africa.

African citizens are more of a disgrace to humanity. We are like cows and goats.

How many are the idiottts in Government houses that the people can not revolt and fight for their rights and freedom in mass on the street.

A small example is the End SARS protest. It showed us the power of Unity by the masses.

Can you see how people are clamouring for corrupt politicians who stole their commonwealth and made them poor?

If people can still be clamouring for "Emi Lokan" despite knowing he is a corrupt politician then you'll know my people are junior brothers to cow.
If you didn't see him steal. The bullion Vans saga during election is enough.

Shior.
African leaders are evil and African citizens are fooools.

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Plane Crashes In Benue / BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision / Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.