Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. (1452 Views)

Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! / God Exists- This Is Why Atheists Keep Attacking & Going Against Christians. / Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See how desperate nairaland's resident Satan is even to the point of insanity saying "A house, cars, robots build themselves all the time, no person is involved.".

Goatshit! It is definitely finished! Satan and his family called atheists are finally mad, desperately clutching to find anything to say even at insanity.

Listen to yourself:
Dtruthspeaker:

When The Debate Is Lost, Slander and Threats Becomes The Tool Of The Loser. grin

No Road! grin

Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2022
1Sharon:

Isaiah 45:7 “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil:

Same as the maker of battery acids and guns yet no one blames the makers when one of your ashewos use it to pour on your face or shoots you.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2022
LordReed:

Listen to yourself:
Bwahahahahaha!

You so had nothing to say that you resort to twistings and lies when you can not respond. Normal.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2022
paxonel:
Only if Christians practice their Christianity rightly according to how early Christians in the bible practiced the religion, no one dares to criticize Christians. Rather, they will be having more converts.

Criticism of Christians by anyone implies that there is something they are not doing right especially in the area of unity of the church.
Every sects are interpreting scriptures anyhow it suits them

First, we know the difference between criticism and attack.

Secondly, we know that as long as there are evil people in the world, everything and anything will be attacked or criticised even when nothing is wrong.

Thirdly, Christianity means Christ likeness and the devils still criticized and attacked Him until they murdered Him, so you see, the problem is not with us, it is because we have evil people in the world.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You so had nothing to say that you resort to twistings and lies when you can not respond. Normal.
Listen to yourself:
Dtruthspeaker:

When The Debate Is Lost, Slander and Threats Becomes The Tool Of The Loser. grin

No Road! grin

Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2022
LordReed:

Listen to yourself:

Bwahahahahaha!

Your repetition just proves you have nothing to say. grin No weapon formed or fired against Truth, whether lies, twistings or Truth can be successful. grin Truth can not be used against Truth.

No Road! Satan of nairaland, You Lose and you will always Lose no matter your desperation! grin Loser! grin grin grin
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Your repetition just proves you have nothing to say. grin No weapon formed or fired against Truth, whether lies, twistings or Truth can be successful. grin Truth can not be used against Truth.

No Road! Satan of nairaland, You Lose and you will always Lose no matter your desperation! grin Loser! grin grin grin

Bwahahahahaha! You can't even stand yourself that's how terrible you are. LMFAO!

6 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by kingxsamz(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2022
lomprico:
99% of the time, whenever an atheist attack any religion its Christianity, why? Why don't they attack Islam or any other religion with same passion?

You criticize what you're familiar with.
Imagine arguing evolution with someone when you know absolutely nothing about it except for its definition.
Sure, one can argue with the Muslims that their god does not exist but it ends there. How are you going to point out the contradictions and fallacies in their so called "holy book"?
So there are many ex-muslim atheists, you just don't engage in Islamic conversations to know that. And don't ever ask this childish question again. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by lomprico(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
kingxsamz:

You criticize what you're familiar with.
Imagine arguing evolution with someone when you know absolutely nothing about it except for its definition.
Sure, one can argue with the Muslims that their god does not exist but it ends there. How are you going to point out the contradictions and fallacies in their so called "holy book"?
So there are many ex-muslim atheists, you just don't engage in Islamic conversations to know that. And don't ever ask this childish question again. Thank you.

What do you mean by "ex-muslim atheists"
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by kingxsamz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
lomprico:

What do you mean by "ex-muslim atheists"

Atheists who used to be Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! You can't even stand yourself that's how terrible you are. LMFAO!

grin e no work! grin Your words and desperate twistings are completely empty and have no power at all Satan grin No Road! grin grin grin
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin e no work! grin Your words and desperate twistings are completely empty and have no power at all Satan grin No Road! grin grin grin

E enter well well, you kon dey cry like baby. Bwahahahahaha! Dtruthspeaker the cry baby. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by TenQ: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
lomprico:
99% of the time, whenever an atheist attack any religion its Christianity, why? Why don't they attack Islam or any other religion with same passion?
They know that's the only stronghold to all faith. Break Christianity , and the others do not matter anymore!
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by lomprico(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
kingxsamz:

Atheists who used to be Muslims.

Ok, but some of those attacking Christianity were not Christians before.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by kingxsamz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
lomprico:

Ok, but some of those attacking Christianity were not Christians before.
That's a very small percentage. And it's not usually the case. Also, Christians tend to be in people's faces more often, trying to "spread the gospel", so it's no surprise that they might criticize Christianity more. And that doesn't mean they don't criticize other religions too.

The best way to understand this is to ask yourself why you don't see Atheists criticizing Hinduism. Whatever logical answer that comes to your mind, apply it to that of atheists you see criticizing Christianity.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
TenQ:

They know that's the only stronghold to all faith. Break Christianity , and the others do not matter anymore!

LoLz! Says who? You think if Christianity disappears right now Islam wouldn't be a problem? Don't kid yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by TenQ: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Says who? You think if Christianity disappears right now Islam wouldn't be a problem? Don't kid yourself.
There is more within Islam you can use as weapon against it.
Starting with the scientific miracles in the Qur'an?
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by lomprico(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
kingxsamz:

That's a very small percentage. And it's not usually the case. Also, Christians tend to be in people's faces more often, trying to "spread the gospel", so it's no surprise that they might criticize Christianity more. And that doesn't mean they don't criticize other religions too.

The best way to understand this is to ask yourself why you don't see Atheists criticizing Hinduism. Whatever logical answer that comes to your mind, apply it to that of atheists you see criticizing Christianity.

An atheist is suppose to criticise any religion that believes there is a God irrespective of the religion. So why are they not criticising Hindu like you said but rather see chritianity as a free for all?
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by lomprico(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:
If you feel that atheists are “attacking” Christianity, it’s most likely because you’re a Christian yourself. Most of us don’t attack until we’re attacked ourselves. And we don’t even usually do that; we just respond to your attack by saying the same thing over and over and over again: we don’t believe in god(s). None of them. It doesn’t even matter what you say after that. You aren’t going to magically change our mind with some new “gotcha!” response because, honestly, there are no “new” gotcha! Questions. They’ve all been asked over and over and over again. Truly—you are never ever going to come up with something we haven’t heard before.

It’s the Christians who seem to get offended by our disbelief. Like, our decision not to believe is a personal affront to them as an individual. Belief isn’t something someone turns off and on—there’s no magic switch. So, why the offense that we don’t agree with you? There’s no reason at all for you to take things so personally.

There are over 4,500 gods and goddesses from around the world. Atheists don’t believe in any of them. If you feel we only attack Christianity, either the definition of “attack” needs to be changed, or you are a Christian yourself. I’m certain if you go to another part of the world where Christianity isn’t the main religion, you would find that atheists “attack” whatever religion is practiced there more.

Really, truly: most of us couldn’t care less what someone else believes. All most of us want is to be left alone. But if we’re attacked for our lack of belief, why should we just turn the other cheek? Isn’t that in your book somewhere, the book we don’t live by? In the US, if Christians would leave their religion at home and keep it out of politics, and if they’d stop trying to convert us, you’d probably hear nothing from most of us at all.

You have said nothing!
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
lomprico:

An atheist is suppose to criticise any religion that believes there is a God irrespective of the religion. So why are they not criticising Hindu like you said but rather see chritianity as a free for all?

How many Hindu people do you see posting on Nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by lomprico(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordReed:

How many Hindu people do you see posting on Nairaland?

Bro, it's not about nairaland or Nigerian space. I'm talking globally. Go to twitter, Instagram or Facebook and follow any atheist or atheist group. Like I stated, 99% of their attacks or criticisms is on christianity.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
lomprico:

Bro, it's not about nairaland or Nigerian space. I'm talking globally. Go to twitter, Instagram or Facebook and follow any atheist or atheist group. Like I stated, 99% of their attacks or criticisms is on christianity.

It's the same question in a different form, how many ex Hindu atheist have you seen?

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordReed:

E enter well well, you kon dey cry like baby. Bwahahahahaha! Dtruthspeaker the cry baby. LMFAO!

grin e no work! grin you jus won use style spoil dis thread because people don dey see say una true true be devil. grin No Road. grin
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by lomprico(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordReed:

It's the same question in a different form, how many ex Hindu atheist have you seen?
I have never left the shores of Nigeria and Hindu is not a thing here.
You are trying to shift the goal post smiley. Anyways thanks for the conversation. Maybe someone else will quote me and actually convince me why it's so. Caio.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
lomprico:

Oh O tell the devil that he is a liar. Because people do not often notice things quickly enough this devil capitalises on it to lie and try to cover the report of what the early few people who had quickly observed it, said.

He knows all you have observed is true but you can expect that Satans like him will not go down silently.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Wilgrea7(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
lomprico:

There are several reasons for this.

1. Christianity is one of the largest religions today, alongside Islam, Hinduism and the rest, so you can expect to see a large number of critics in respect to that

2. Unlike Christianity, Islam is way more hostile towards people who deconvert. In lots of mulsim countries, ex-muslims could be imprisoned, or even outright killed, which further muffles the voices of potential critics

Outspoken critics even in secular countries constantly receive death threats when they criticize certain aspects of the religion.

3. And as a special icing on the censorship cake, social media today is quick to label criticisms of the religion as “IsIamoph0bic" or racist (which doesn't even make sense).

It's not that atheists just specifically attack Christianity. It's that criticism of religions like Islam have been severely stifled, so things look one-sided.

Religions like Hinduism also have their fair share of critics and skeptics. But these communities also largely don't speak English. So even if you were to find the "Facebook group" or online community where someone was criticizing Hinduism, i doubt you'd understand the language to notice it

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
lomprico:

You are trying to shift the goal post smiley. Anyways thanks for the conversation. Maybe someone else will quote me and actually convince me why it's so. Caio.

Good observation! That is one of the ways they argue.

If it is not change of post, then it is lies or twistings or one of the most dangerous weapons in the world which is "Half-truths or Half-Lies, (which because you immediately see the Truth contained in it, then they know that you must think that the whole of it is True, whereas there is a part of that argument which is a Lie)

Or reversal/switching of burden of proof by asking you to answer the question which you had asked them.

And if you are diligent to crush all these their ploys then they resort to threats, insults and abuses.

Those are the weapons they use for killing and removing young and feable people who are trying to find the Truth out of The Way of Life and Goodness which they can no no longer have because they are devils.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Wilgrea7(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Good observation! That is one of the ways they argue.

If it is not change of post, then it is lies or twistings or one of the most dangerous weapons in the world which is "Half-truths or Half-Lies, (which because you immediately see the Truth contained in it, then they know that you must think that the whole of it is True, whereas there is a part of that argument which is a Lie)

Or reversal/switching of burden of proof by asking you to answer the question which you had asked them.

And if you are diligent to crush all these their ploys then they resort to threats, insults and abuses.

Those are the weapons they use for killing and removing young and feable people who are trying to find the Truth out of The Way of Life and Goodness which they can no no longer have because they are devils.

Ironically, you're the one who often tries to shift the goalpost, and a lot of times, you're the first person to start throwing insults

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wilgrea7:

There are several reasons for this.

Thank you for admitting The Truth of what the op has observed. I know reasonable persons have also observed it too but they stay silent because they are afraid of the same attack and persecution.

Which is the plan of these devils so as to ensure that people never find God at all to follow Him and Live.

We have all seen these things. Wicked and evil people always need somebody to join them in suffering their punishments. They never want to die alone

Wilgrea7:

1. Christianity is one of the largest religions today...

Because Christianity is Truly Office of God on earth and we have seen that any person or thing that Truly has God in it or in him, is subject of great attack, hot insult, anger and complaints forcing the person up to the point of direct physical harm just so that the light of God is put off and put out eg a person who tries to be humble, omo, see attack and hot aggression, abuse and humiliation..

Humility greatly annoys you devils such that you would kill such a person if not that God Protects the humble. (What the naturally humble were never told) .

But let the person swell and be proud, see praises and honour and even much respect "big boy, when I grow up I want to be like you".

Same attack for people who say that they want to stay chaste, no smoking and drinking. That is when you devils start pressing and pressing with plenty of wicked osho free just to make sure that they fall as was done to this boy.

https://www.nairaland.com/7476867/neighbours-lured-me-into-smooking

It is a fact, the people of the world attack everything which God has Said it is good to do! Eg humility, chastity, goodness, kindness etc.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Ironically, you're the one who often tries to shift the goalpost, and a lot of times, you're the first person to start throwing insults

You Lie as usual, I never ever shift post and I only insult when insulted or when you have insulted another.

"With reasonable men, I will reason; with humane men I will plead; but to tyrants I will give no quarter, nor waste arguments". William Lloyd Garrison

AND YOUR POST JUST PROVES YOUR CHANGE OF POST!
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
lomprico:

There is no shift of goal post. People having been telling you that most of the atheists you encounter are exChristians. If you want to see deconstruction of the Hindu religion go where exHindu gather like here https://www.reddit.com/r/EXHINDU/hot
This is not hard to understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin e no work! grin you jus won use style spoil dis thread because people don dey see say una true true be devil. grin No Road. grin

LMFAO! Cry baby. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) / Why Do People Tell Lies? / Suffi: The People Of Best Understanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.