Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. (1439 Views)

Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! / God Exists- This Is Why Atheists Keep Attacking & Going Against Christians. / Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! Cry baby. Bwahahahahaha!

grin Wuwuwoo your plan no work. Loser! grin grin grin
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! Cry baby. Bwahahahahaha!

grin Wuwuwoo your plan no work. Loser! grin grin grin No Road!
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Dtruthspeaker:

grin Wuwuwoo your plan no work. Loser! grin grin grin

LoLz! Cry baby posted his crying twice. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Cry baby posted his crying twice. Bwahahahahaha!

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordReed:

There is no shift of goal post.
PLeople having been telling you that most of the atheists you encounter are exChristians. If you want to see deconstruction of the Hindu religion go where exHindu gather like here https://www.reddit.com/r/EXHINDU/hot
This is not hard to understand.

You changed post Liar! grin

And you are changing it here even twice. He is not asking whether the attackers are ex Christians and that he is looking to see the attack on your first Hindu change of post. Satan. grin

No Road! grin grin grin
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by kingxsamz(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
lomprico:

An atheist is suppose to criticise any religion that believes there is a God irrespective of the religion. So why are they not criticising Hindu like you said but rather see chritianity as a free for all?

You're not the one who'll dictate which belief or religion an atheist will criticize. The Atheist will decide that. And I already answered you that atheists will criticize what they're familiar with. There are many atheists who criticize Islam too and that's because they're familiar with Islam. So read to understand and stop making me repeat what I already said.

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Wilgrea7(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Thank you for admitting The Truth of what the op has observed. I know reasonable persons have also observed it too but they stay silent because they are afraid of the same attack and persecution.

Which is the plan of these devils so as to ensure that people never find God at all to follow Him and Live.

We have all seen these things. Wicked and evil people always need somebody to join them in suffering their punishments. They never want to die alone

Because Christianity is Truly Office of God on earth and we have seen that any person or thing that Truly has God in it or in him, is subject of great attack, hot insult, anger and complaints forcing the person up to the point of direct physical harm just so that the light of God is put off and put out eg a person who tries to be humble, omo, see attack and hot aggression, abuse and humiliation..

Humility greatly annoys you devils such that you would kill such a person if not that God Protects the humble. (What the naturally humble were never told) .

But let the person swell and be proud, see praises and honour and even much respect "big boy, when I grow up I want to be like you".

Same attack for people who say that they want to stay chaste, no smoking and drinking. That is when you devils start pressing and pressing with plenty of wicked osho free just to make sure that they fall as was done to this boy.

https://www.nairaland.com/7476867/neighbours-lured-me-into-smooking

It is a fact, the people of the world attack everything which God has Said it is good to do! Eg humility, chastity, goodness, kindness etc.

Nothing you've said here relates to the response I gave.

You quoted two sentences and decided to go off on a different tangent. And you accuse others of changing posts.

If you cannot address my post in it's entirety, then I'll take that as an acceptance of defeat. These evasion tactics are getting old, especially for someone like you
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You changed post Liar! grin

And you are changing it here even twice. He is not asking whether the attackers are ex Christians and that he is looking to see the attack on your first Hindu change of post. Satan. grin

No Road! grin grin grin

Changed it to what? I gave further explanation to the OP, I dunno what you think I changed.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Keep crying cry baby. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by paxonel(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

First, we know the difference between criticism and attack.

Secondly, we know that as long as there are evil people in the world, everything and anything will be attacked or criticised even when nothing is wrong.

Thirdly, Christianity means Christ likeness and the devils still criticized and attacked Him until they murdered Him, so you see, the problem is not with us, it is because we have evil people in the world.
well,in the case of modern day atheists against Christianity as presented by the op, most atheists especially the educated ones are taking advantage of certain doctrinal flaws the conventional Christian beliefs.
Unfortunately, such flaws are not biblical..

For instance, how do Christians explain that they will be raptured and fly away from the earth someday, how does that correlate to reality?

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
paxonel:
well,in the case of modern day atheists against Christianity as presented by the op, most atheists especially the educated ones are taking advantage of certain doctrinal flaws the conventional Christian beliefs.
Unfortunately, such flaws are not biblical..

For instance, how do Christians explain that they will be raptured and fly away from the earth someday, how does that correlate to reality?

This is off topic.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by GoodIsGod: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
They dare not. Insult Mohamed as you insult Christ and get condemned to death.
As for Jesus, they can call him names and go free. You will think twice to do that to Mohamed.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Nothing you've said here relates to the response I gave.

You quoted two sentences and decided to go off on a different tangen

I quoted the 2 issues you raised which I am interested in addressing and went on to respond to them as is my right.

So if you like exercise your own right of responding to my whole response or any part thereof or you can exercise your right of staying silent.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
GoodIsGod:
As for Jesus, they can call him names and go free. You will think twice to do that to Mohamed.

Belzebub will not attack belzebub.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by terrezo2002(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
AnalQueenluci:

U are dull my friend. What concern love with ur god?
You are wrong my friend. He is a bright soul grin
1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 4:32am On Dec 15, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Give an example of someone insulting Jesus.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by GoodIsGod: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
LordReed:

Give an example of someone insulting Jesus.

LordReed I no get your time o. grin
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
GoodIsGod:

LordReed I no get your time o. grin

Haba na you talk say people dey insult Jesus but you no fit cite 1 example? Na lie you dey lie?

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by GoodIsGod: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
LordReed:

Haba na you talk say people dey insult Jesus but you no fit cite 1 example? Na lie you dey lie?

grin

Your time, I no get.

I'm on Nairaland to read comments tonight. No time to argue.

I am tired and not in the mood to prove anything.
How was your day.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
GoodIsGod:

grin

Your time, I no get.

I'm on Nairaland to read comments tonight. No time to argue.

I am tired and not in the mood to prove anything.
How was your day.

Just say you no see where anybody dey insult Jesus, if you get you for don put am since.

My day was cool and relaxing, yours?

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:07am On Dec 16, 2022
LordReed:

Just say you no see where anybody dey insult Jesus, if you get you for don put am since.

My day was cool and relaxing, yours?

We don see am tire but nobody get your time to go bring am.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We don see am tire but nobody get your time to go bring am.

You no get am or you for don put am down gidigba. LoLz

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
LordReed:

You no get am or you for don put am down gidigba. LoLz

Efribody don see am finish so no need.
Re: Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. by LordReed(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Efribody don see am finish so no need.

See wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light / How The CIA Baited Enoch Adeboye / Philosophy And Evolution - What Do They Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.