Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! (2726 Views)

Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. / God Exists- This Is Why Atheists Keep Attacking & Going Against Christians. / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Because Christianity is Truly A Representative an Office of God on earth.

Look and see any person or thing who Truly represents and reveals God in him, is subject of great attack, hot insult, anger and complaints all geared towards forcing the person to remove the God full attribute from himself or herself.

They pressurize the person up to the point of direct physical harm just so that the light of God is put off and put out eg a person who tries to be humble, omo, see attack and hot aggression, abuse and humiliation..

M.I even confessed this when he said humility was very hard.

https://www.nairaland.com/6947835/humility-doesnt-work-here-singer#109530589

Humility greatly annoys devils such that they are almost violent against such a person if not that God Protects the humble. (What the naturally humble were never told) .

But let the person swell and be proud, see praises and honour and even much respect "big boy, when I grow up I want to be like you".

Same attack for people who say that they want to stay chaste, no smoking and drinking. That is when you devils start pressing and pressing with plenty of wicked osho free just to make sure that they fall as was done to this boy.

https://www.nairaland.com/7476867/neighbours-lured-me-into-smooking

It is a fact, the people of the world attack everything which God has Said it is good to do! Eg humility, chastity, goodness, kindness etc.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Remind me again? Who made the popular comment ''only a fool say there is no god'' the truth is it religionist who feel threatened whenever the authority on which they claim their belief system is been question or put to the test. If not for modernisation I believe atheists would been put to the stake, burned, beheaded and all other sort of punishment would have been met to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Blakjewelry:
Remind me again? Who made the popular comment ''only a fool say there is no god'' the truth is it religionist who feel threatened whenever the authority on which they claim their belief system is been question or put to the test. If not for modernisation I believe atheists would been put to the stake, burned, beheaded and all other sort of punishment would have been met to them.

Still proving my case.

Threats only come when an attack is made or likely to be made. And we know the difference between a reasonable query/criticism from a malicious and a vindictive/oppressive attack.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Maynman: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lol, the same christians that will be wishing you damnation because you don’t worship their Israelite god?

4 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Showing that your belief in Jesus or Allah is without logic or reason is not attacking. If you tell me a monkey was flying like a bird, why should I believe you?

5 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Broveens42(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Maynman:
Lol, the same christians that will be wishing you damnation because you don’t worship their Israelite god?

Don't mind them..
Imagine growing up with this picture..
Torturing the psyche of an African child

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Maynman:

We wish you damnation because you are evil and you love being evil and doing evil.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Honchoslim16(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Look and see any person or thing who Truly represents and reveals God in him, is subject of great attack, hot insult, anger and complaints all geared towards forcing the person to remove the God full attribute from himself or herself.

They pressurize the person up to the point of direct physical harm just so that the light of God is put off and put out eg a person who tries to be humble, omo, see attack and hot aggression, abuse and humiliation..

Humility greatly annoys devils such that they are almost violent against such a person if not that God Protects the humble. (What the naturally humble were never told) .

But let the person swell and be proud, see praises and honour and even much respect "big boy, when I grow up I want to be like you".

Same attack for people who say that they want to stay chaste, no smoking and drinking. That is when you devils start pressing and pressing with plenty of wicked osho free just to make sure that they fall as was done to this boy.

It is a fact, the people of the world attack everything which God has Said it is good to do! Eg humility, chastity, goodness, kindness etc.
All you put up here is Trash

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Showing that your belief in Jesus or Allah is without logic or reason is not attacking. If you tell me a monkey was flying like a bird, why should I believe you?

First, no Christian would ask you to believe for we know that believe depends on the person's eyes and mind and inclination.

Christianity is a solo walk and not a community one.

So, any one who needs the company and acceptance of other people over an interest is not a Christian.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Honchoslim16:

All you put up here is Trash

That is what the guilty says.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

First, no Christian would ask you to believe for we know that believe depends on the person's eyes and mind and inclination.

Christianity is a solo walk and not a community one.

So, any one who needs the company and acceptance of other people over an interest is not a Christian.

And so? Christianity and Islam are ideas. Ideas are meant to be criticized not swallowed without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

And so? Christianity and Islam are ideas. Ideas are meant to be criticized not swallowed without thinking.

Now you have changed post from acceptance of belief to criticism.

You obviously think criticism is the same as asking teasonable questions and they are not the same.

Criticism is an attack on whatever the attacker feels like attacking whether reasonable or not

criticism
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages ·
noun
the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes.

And you atheist confess to criticising and not asking questions on the basis that it was reasonable to ask and that is what makes you people evil
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have changed post from acceptance of belief to criticism.

You obviously think criticism is the same as asking teasonable questions and they are not the same.

Criticism is an attack on whatever the attacker feels like attacking whether reasonable or not

criticism
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages ·
noun
the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes.

And you atheist confess to criticising and not asking questions on the basis that it was reasonable to ask and that is what makes you people evil

If you tell me your idea and I give you reasons why I think your idea is complete nonsense, then I am criticizing your idea. Get it?

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

If you tell me your idea and I give you reasons why I think your idea is complete nonsense, then I am criticizing your idea. Get it?

Not "reasons" but good and reasonable reasons.

Anything outside this is just plain bullying and the wickedness of attacking a person because you can and have the power and opportunity of attacking.

That is where the evil is.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Not "reasons" but good and reasonable reasons.

Anything outside this is just plain bullying and the wickedness of attacking a person because you can and have the power and opportunity of attacking.

That is where the evil is.

Good and reasonable. I will give you that too. So what?

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Still proving my case.

Threats only come when an attack is made or likely to be made. And we know the difference between a reasonable query/criticism from a malicious and a vindictive/oppressive attack.
There is big difference between what your mind perceive and what is the reality.
A guy who sees his girlfriend with another guy more handsome and got more bags than him feels threatened no matter how innocent their intentions are. At the office a guy who more intelligent and smart is hired and Mr John feel his job been threatened because of Mr new guy not because of the Mr new guy has any intentions. An told device feels threatened because it might be discarded. Judaism feel threatened while jesus was preaching not because he meant any harm to them. The old is always afraid of the new.
I have searched my heart truly I don't feel any hatred for anyone, I base my actions on logic not because I was compel to.

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Honchoslim16(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what the guilty says.
angry
How guilty??

Deal with your Delusions

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by kingxsamz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Eyah.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Honchoslim16:

angry
How guilty??

Deal with your Delusions

Exactly what the deluded say.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:48am On Dec 15, 2022
kingxsamz:

Eyah.

You have nothing to say
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Blakjewelry:

There is big difference between what your mind perceive and what is the reality.
A guy who sees his girlfriend with another guy more handsome and got more bags than him feels threatened ...

That is where The Law of Reasonabilty levels all things. If boyfriend is not reasonable his girlfriend will put it to him that he is unreasonable and every reasonable person who hears that matter would still say the same thing.

Reasonability and Law Rule over perception and interpretation.

Blakjewelry:

I have searched my heart truly I don't feel any hatred for anyone, I base my actions on logic not because I was compel to.

Respectfully, even the insane have logic. Logic is just about making connections.

"Logic leads from one point to another within its own self connected system. Truth is a fact."

And above logic, is Truth and Reasonability.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:18am On Dec 15, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Good and reasonable. I will give you that too. So what?

The what is that when you query or challenge a thing, let it be good and reasonable and on the basis of perception.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Maynman: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We wish you damnation because you are evil and you love being evil and doing evil.

Because I don’t worship your favorite god grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Honchoslim16(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly what the deluded say.
You yourself know you have Delusional Disorder..... Deal with it n!ggå

4 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is where The Law of Reasonabilty levels all things. If boyfriend is not reasonable his girlfriend will put it to him that he is unreasonable and every reasonable person who hears that matter would still say the same thing.

Reasonability and Law Rule over perception and interpretation.

Respectfully, even the insane have logic. Logic is just about making connections.

"Logic leads from one point to another within its own self connected system. Truth is a fact."

And above logic, is Truth and Reasonability.

You don't reason with a man who feels threatened, usually they are defensive and you most most people use attack as a means of defense Russia vs Ukraine is a case study. And how do you reason with man who doesn't have an open mind, a mind that is locked by default. The only few are brave enough to engage with atheists and scientists are from the Catholic faith, infact they have some of the best mind I have seen. Back then there used to be open debate between religious scholars and scientists but these days most of the people are afraid to face the truth so they go on offensive mode.
My stand against religion is purely from a scientific stand point. Religion is simply man's early attempt at explaining his world and I can't stuck in the past. Even the pope was force to agree with the idea of evolution because the evidence is overwhelming.

4 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Blakjewelry:

You don't reason with a man who feels threatened, usually they are defensive

We do! That is why we ask him "what is the problem?" Which means he is given an opportunity to present his case in return that he shall get a just and fair trial which lands on a right judgement based on Truth and reasonability.

Blakjewelry:

And how do you reason with man who doesn't have an open mind...
My stand against religion is purely from a scientific stand point.

Do you have an open mind?

The word "my stand" already suggests a closed mind, so as you asked, " how does anyone reason with a person who has a closed mind?

No one can but after this, we all have the matter of Law which everyone is supposed to respect which says that 'it is his right to hold a stand". Thus, in the end everyone is supposed live peacefully in their respective stands.

But atheists always invade the Christian land.

Blakjewelry:

Religion is simply man's early attempt at explaining his world and I can't stuck in the past. Even the pope was force to agree with the idea of evolution because the evidence is overwhelmin

Religion means "a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion."

Thus, everyone has a right to present their attempt of explaining the world around us which of course is subject to reasonable and practical query to see who has the best and most Truthful presentation.

And we see that this pope who accepted evolution is one who has departed from the Christian principles, therefore, he speaks for himself but not for Christians.

As it is impossible for typhoid fever to change into a lion so is evolution a lie. The evolution proponents are just using the Truth to present their Lie, because they see and know that people are generally lazy and laid back that when they immediately see A Truth in a presentation, they think therefore that the whole presentation is True. Whereas a Lie or 2 may have been planted in it. But since they will not check it, then they miss it.

I will and must check out every presentation to see if the whole is True!

"A lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies". Alfred Lord Tennyson

Anyway, this is not the topic of discussion.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Honchoslim16:

You yourself know you have Delusional Disorder..... Deal with it n!ggå

You yourself know that you are deluded therefore you are looking for people to join you.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Maynman:

Because I don’t worship your favorite god grin

Because you are very evil.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Maynman: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Because you are very evil.

Because i reject yahweh.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Maynman:

Because i reject yahweh.

Because you are evil!
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Maynman: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Because you are evil!

Because I reject the god of the jews, yahweh.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Maynman:

Because I reject the god of the jews, yahweh.

Because you are evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hell Fire Is Not Logical / Theology And Teleology / Wisdom Is Profitable To Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.