Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Men Marry Yourselves - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Marry Yourselves (920 Views)

Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Benwallt(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
KimFab:

But you can make reference to all women as though all women are on the platform.

Read what you wrote before.

Wait, let me save you that energy.

[b]Women are created for men to play with[b]

See! You literally included every woman on earth. No exception. So, all women include every woman who has or who's currently walking the surface of this earth. You didn't exclude any woman. So, don't get all annoyed if someone points out that your mother is part of the women you're referring to.

Instead of getting defensive, just admit you're wrong. Sisterly advice.

Also, I don't even understand what you're trying to achieve by asking me that initial question. So, I'll act as though I never read it.

Let's not drag it further. I am sorry you perceived what I typed that way. Sincere apology if you feel slighted or belittled by that comment and to other reasonable women, girls on this platform and beyond. The comment came out differently. Accept my apology.

The question is harmless I am not trying to achieve anything with it. It is an analogy, a new angle for you to understand me better. Nothing more than that honestly.
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Benwallt(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Fixed

Asinwin

You need to let you pains n frustrations go. Take a deep breath, reason inductively before you speak.

You can still a lot of people proud. You are not finished yet.

Ma bi nu.

1 Like

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Benwallt:

You need to let you pains n frustrations go. Take a deep breath, reason inductively before you speak.

You can still a lot of people proud. You are not finished yet.

Ma bi nu.

Werey alaso.

1 Like

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Benwallt(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Werey alaso.
alaafia ni fun e.
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by KimFab: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Benwallt:

Let's not drag it further. I am sorry you perceived what I typed that way. Sincere apology if you feel slighted or belittled by that comment and to other reasonable women, girls on this platform and beyond. The comment came out differently. Accept my apology.

The question is harmless I am not trying to achieve anything with it. It is an analogy, a new angle for you to understand me better. Nothing more than that honestly.

It's fine.

Sorry for the earlier comments.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Benwallt(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
KimFab:

It's fine.

Sorry for the earlier comments.

Peace.

Peace it is. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. / How Do I Assist My Sister Who Has An Insensitive Hubby?. / Let's Discuss Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.