Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Lady Ridicules Man Who Proposed With New Lexus Car After One Month Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Ridicules Man Who Proposed With New Lexus Car After One Month Relationship (300 Views)

Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / I’ve Decided To Get Rid Of My One Month Relationship With This Beautiful Angel / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Ridicules Man Who Proposed With New Lexus Car After One Month Relationship by Malxyxprince: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Young man is faced with embarrassment as he gets rejected by his girlfriend of one month after proposing with a brand new Lexus car.

A video making rounds on social media captured the awkward moment a public proposal went sour in a matter of milliseconds.

The young man who was perplexed while on one kneel heard it all from his girlfriend who blatantly turned down his proposal with claims of their courtship being too young for marriage.

Lady ridicules man who proposed with new Lexus car after one month relationship (Video)
Despite encouragement from onlookers who advised the lady to take the relationship to the next level, she refused the gesture while angrily telling her boyfriend to get off his knees.

Watch the video below ...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02wtYC71b4V6gXmq62J8sBJHHoKPBdbgpDDTrx5AYgefVQCsjKgV81cgtYzB1sF5Zel&id=100010708861300&sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=a&mibextid=hOoF3G

(1) (Reply)

Bolt Ride Challenge / How Do I Forget? / In Need Of A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.