Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) (50493 Views)

Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono / Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nisee: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
undecided
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by toujurs: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Olachase:
She won do eye lashes #1500 take ham Bill that innocent guy 200k per night

She go Don day regret by now grin grin
grin grin You wicked o!
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by jelel6: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pretty hurts.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Originalsly: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Uptoyou:

Would've went?

grin .... it's up to you to learn from NL.
@topic .... hmmmm .... the risks women take to feel better about themselves men wouldn't.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by womenareapezz: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Out of all women accessories, the only one I cherish most is waistbead. I can sell all my family lands for a girl on waistbead. Girls without waistbead should be seen and addressed as terrorist, in my opinion!

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

All these don't entice me in a woman.. but, you see waistbead smiley the dangling sound during coitus is glorious.

May nature be kind to all waist on bead. Iseee!
it's better to give birth to a theif than bringing a simp to this world angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Slurity(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Out of all women accessories, the only one I cherish most is waistbead. I can sell all my family lands for a girl on waistbead. Girls without waistbead should be seen and addressed as terrorist, in my opinion!

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

All these don't entice me in a woman.. but, you see waistbead smiley the dangling sound during coitus is glorious.

You have been captured now and in future
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Henrikjay: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
The Beauty of a WOMAN is inside her not Outside ... Only the wise men can see that inner Beauty ....

5 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by flexxyworld(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

Leemao. this is really silly. its the Terrorist Part for me. Thanks for cracking me and for the records. me sef share in your sentiments on a waist beaded lady. Those species of women are divine.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fake lashes gives eye problems
Fake hair gives dandruff, boils and maggots
Fake height or high heels give arthritis
Fake boobs and bum silicones give cancer
Fake face or makeup give acne, skin disease
Fake smells or some dordorants cause cancer
Fake nails don’t clean well and infect your food
Fakes lives keep away real guys

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by OgaDeyVex: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by KanuSE: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Uptoyou:
Would've went?

RiP English smiley
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by brain54(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ladies…

Una wahala too much Abeg!
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Women should learn to embrace their natural self. What is all this nonsense
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by JustPowerApps(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
As you aren't contented with your natural look. Look at you now wink

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kendrick Lamar said it all in "we cry together" song grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Bigchristo: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Caroline Rathabe:

https://www.nairaland.com/7477000/customs-officer-exposed-petrol-smuggling#119101059
i don’t see any reasons why someone should be fixing eye lash at the first place, endangers your eyes just to look good for men wey dey look only yansh n breast grin grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
All in the name of fashion, you go blind.

This was the reason I criticized this little girls mum's action.

https://youtube.com/shorts/FEsfAe7gKSE?feature=share
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na Nigeria e happen?
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
I thought I had it bad! Damn!

I had the single extensions glued on individually and it was fine when I left the premises and during the night out, but when I woke up in the morning: my eyelids were glued shut! Bleep me did I panic… I had to soak my eyelids and lashes in oils for a day nearly just to pry them open. That was the first time and my last time to put anything near my lashes apart from mascara!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by izubext007: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
One down
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by emmyw(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

How Old Are You?

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by SammyLeeSneh(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Shakara don end oo, end oo
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Olachase:
She won do eye lashes #1500 take ham Bill that innocent guy 200k per night

She go Don day regret by now grin grin
She nva see anything yet
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Uptoyou:
Would've went?

Another brand of English

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by qtx(m): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
I don't even pity people like this
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by OLOKOESHIN: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
adecz:
undecided

❌Women of these days are just too
insecure with their natural God given
looks.❌❎❌

⏩FakeComplexion
⏩Fake lashes
⏩Fake boobs
⏩Fake nyash
⏩Fake Accents
⏩Fake life
⏩Fake friends
⏩Fake pooosy
⏩Fake accents
⏩Fake nails
⏩Fake hair
⏩Fake eyebrows
⏩Fake lips

Most are using fake certificates❗️❗️

Naija men don suffer☹️☹️☹️☹️
Reasons why I run them fake alert

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by wiseone28: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
The one God gave isn't enough?

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Waywardson6: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
She probably went to an amateur to fix her lashes or used expired or fake glue. Because, I personally know few ladies who have been constantly fixing eye lashes for more than ten years now & they're perfectly fine.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, But the end thereof are the ways of death. Prov 14:12-16

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Waywardson6:
She probably went to an amateur to fix her lashes or used expired or fake glue. Because, I personally know few ladies who have been constantly fixing eye lashes for more than ten years now & they're perfectly fine.

It’s an allergic reaction which means it’s specific to those who are allergic to an ingredient. what happened to the op is not going to happen to everyone obviously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out / Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.