Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) (50494 Views)

Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono / Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by mozes01(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
unclejb2:
How e take concern us... If you blind, your toto becomes very cheap.
BECOMES ALMOST USELESS
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Na your money dey tangible? grin omo, use it to buy sense if it is ooo grin

I literally mind my business on this forum, I don't find people trouble doesn't mean if you bring am come my side I go close mouth.

I worked for my money man, come let me show you receipt of business I do grin you think say I be weak man like you that depends on yahoo and ritual.

You're clearly a lousy fellow!

And for a man, that's a very irritating trait.

You talk down on women, brag about the peanuts in your account when no one asks you, claim buoyancy that's most probably non-existent, all just to be noticed. Quoting you was a mistake, cause I just succeeded in doing the samba with you in the mud.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Out of all women accessories, the only one I cherish most is waistbead. I can sell all my family lands for a girl on waistbead. Girls without waistbead should be seen and addressed as terrorist, in my opinion!

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

All these don't entice me in a woman.. but, you see waistbead smiley the dangling sound during coitus is glorious.

May nature be kind to all waist on bead. Iseee!

I love waist beads on my girl. That is my fetishness

All these
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Sweetvie: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Eyes lashes
Contact lenses is a no no no from me
I won't even try and risk it smiley
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by franchasng: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dear ladies, the only things you need to qualify as beautiful or sexy are:

nice ass
sizeable firm boobs
flat tummy

every other thing na extra, they dont matter to most men grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MoneySEASON: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Buddha3:

Men with tangible money don't talk stupidly like you do.

It's much easier to lie to yourself. You can keep wallowing in your delusions of grandeur!

If it's sure for you, show your Facebook ID let me see if you even worth my time. grin grin

People with no money are always the first to troll people with money because they don't have it so it pains them. grin

Like I said earlier, drink water, rest your head and start thinking of how to solve all those problems disturbing your peace.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MoneySEASON: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Buddha3:

You talk down on women, brag about the peanuts in your account when no one asks you, claim buoyancy that's most probably non-existent, all just to be noticed. Quoting you was a mistake, cause I just succeeded in doing the samba with you in the mud.

Dude is admitting he made a mistake quoting me grin grin

Well, Replying you and giving you the wisdom and knowledge you needed was my dream grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MoneySEASON: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Buddha3:

Dude is admitting he made a mistake quoting me grin grin

Well, Replying you and giving you the wisdom and knowledge you needed was my dream Mr. Buddhist grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
I hate too much artificial look.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by God5peed(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na wetin eye dey find eye dey see!
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Darkseid(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
TheGift:

Some of them will still not hear word!

P.S. There are a lot of guys that are actually put off by those lashes. The longer the lash, the more put-off they are.
As much I hate seeing excessive make up and accessories on women, those fake lashes disgust me the most. It's really irritating, and fake nails too. Short natural nails are beautiful.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Greenback: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
I wonder how ladies like those stuff..never fancied them in ladies....I love my girls natural...damm who wanna feel those artificials!!! undecided
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by imbless: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

I know. We're all SIMPs in the eyes of God.
angry grin grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Izunwa:
Flush her eyes 4times There will still be problem now or in the future for sure undecided

The possibility is high...the eyes has been tampered with and the annoying thing is that it was done for a ridiculous reason
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Her eye dey on drip.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by okeke6969: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Women are never contented, that is how they are wired. God regretted creating this gender. Know this and yinmu.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Starzo: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Olachase:
She won do eye lashes #1500 take ham Bill that innocent guy 200k per night

She go Don day regret by now grin grin
Who pays 200k per night for nigerian runs girls??

That person must be a stupid yahoo boy or shameless politician.

All the set of people I mentioned above are irredeemably foolish and useless
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
If her eye blind now, na pastor them go begin go disturb for prayers saying na the work of the devil
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lol, women, na wa oh. Never fixed one, never will, I love myself too much to go through such stress in the name of fashion or trying to look good for anybody.

It's comfort over fashion 247.

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by gloryman91: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na Dem get their eyes now.

Make Dem turn them turn themselves to mail kafo ladies.

Yeye lasan.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by senteugene: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
This one no concern me, I just dey wonder which kind hungry catch the person wey discovered bitter -leaf soup ���
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Uptoyou:
Would've went?

Pele. Would have gone!
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hmmm, never had dem on before.Was even saying ama try it one day, but with this news now will pass biko. Me no want wahala.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by TheGift: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Darkseid:
As much I hate seeing excessive make up and accessories on women, those fake lashes disgust me the most. It's really irritating, and fake nails too. Short natural nails are beautiful.

When I see those long fake nails,my initial assumption is that this person is lazy (not hardworking) and/or dirty.

Like how do they get things done, how do they prep their food, how do they wash their privates... Eeeew!
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by ukaface(f): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Would I be heartless if I laugh?
I feel bad for her o
I don’t just understand why females like stress
The stress Dey put on their body alone is what I can’t fathom and can’t disturb myself to do
All because of guys? Mtcheeeew….
Make she sorry, for her next life at the mention of glue she go run
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
So unfortunate.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by SunMusk(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nice advice
MoneySEASON:
The extent girls go just to beautify their body is something else, my girlfriend and future wife would not do all this, because I will marry a girl that doesn't need all these to be beautiful, only moderate If need be.

BBL
BREAST ENLARGEMENT
HIP ENLARGEMENT
ASS PUMPING
EYE LASHES
ANKLE CHAIN
NOSE RING
NIPPLE RING
NAVEL RING
TONGUE RING
EAR RINGS
LIPS STICK/GLOSS
WIGS
PAN CAKES
CREAMS
FACE OIL, etc...... (The list is endless)

Thank God for making me a come out as male, we men just need money, water, good food and A.C kind of weather to look fresh and handsome.

So, MEN, no girl should ever tell you you're ugly, because you aren't, (NO MAN IS UGLY!) if she does, just make sure you tripple your hustle, use it as motivation, I swear, that same girl will rush you like water when your hustle pays.

Girls told me that, not because I was ugly, they said it because I wasn't given them time. I was focusing on the money. They tell me I'm ugly just to make me feel less of my self or feel like I should commit to them. They just said it out of frustration so I'll have something to be pained about but I'm wired in a different way that shits like that doesn't affect me one bit.

Girls can do anything to get you and also to harm you once you frustrate them. (E.g, when you behave as if they don't exist, not giving them a single attention, prefering to talk to other girl or her close friend... etc)

My advice to young hustlers, leave women and focus on you. The only woman you should give that lavida loca kind of lifestyle as you're still hustling or already made is your mom and your sister. Believe me, they deserve 100x more of what y'all doing for your GF's, crush etc.

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MoneySEASON: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
SunMusk:
Nice advice
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MoneySEASON: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
SunMusk:
Nice advice

Thanks man, sure! It's a nice advice, only people like @Buddha3 sees it as clout chasing, irrelevant or whatever grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Baatunde(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Spot on Bros. I don't understand ladies and all these artificial stuffs. Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder but most of these fake stuffs don't actually beautify a woman or perhaps I am old school ni

Zonefree:
Out of all women accessories, the only one I cherish most is waistbead. I can sell all my family lands for a girl on waistbead. Girls without waistbead should be seen and addressed as terrorist, in my opinion!

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

All these don't entice me in a woman.. but, you see waistbead smiley the dangling sound during coitus is glorious.

May nature be kind to all waist on bead. Iseee!
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Eye lashes that bring out their jezebelian look.

Those things attract dust and germs, its amazing how they put on those things and still call themselves ladies.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Treassured: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
I guess the Glue accidentally got Into her eyes..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out / Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.