Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) (50492 Views)

Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono / Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Olachase:
She won do eye lashes #1500 take ham Bill that innocent guy 200k per night

She go Don day regret by now grin grin
All fashion trends aren't related to sex. Men do fashion trends like tattoo and eye tattoo too. So... reason well.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Thank God I don't wear false lashes
MoneySEASON:
The extent girls go just to beautify their body is something else, my girlfriend and future wife would not do all this, because I will marry a girl that doesn't need all these to be beautiful, only moderate If need be.

BBL
BREAST ENLARGEMENT
HIP ENLARGEMENT
ASS PUMPING
EYE LASHES
ANKLE CHAIN
NOSE RING
NIPPLE RING
NAVEL RING
TONGUE RING
EAR RINGS
LIPS STICK/GLOSS
WIGS
PAN CAKES
CREAMS
FACE OIL, etc...... (The list is endless)

Thank God for making me a come out as male, we men just need money, water, good food and A.C kind of weather to look fresh and handsome.

So, MEN, no girl should ever tell you you're ugly, because you aren't, (NO MAN IS UGLY!) if she does, just make sure you tripple your hustle, use it as motivation, I swear, that same girl will rush you like water when your hustle pays.

Girls told me that, not because I was ugly, they said it because I wasn't given them time. I was focusing on the money. They tell me I'm ugly just to make me feel less of my self or feel like I should commit to them. They just said it out of frustration so I'll have something to be pained about but I'm wired in a different way that shits like that doesn't affect me one bit.

Girls can do anything to get you and also to harm you once you frustrate them. (E.g, when you behave as if they don't exist, not giving them a single attention, prefering to talk to other girl or her close friend... etc)

My advice to young hustlers, leave women and focus on you. The only woman you should give that lavida loca lifestyle as you're still hustling or already made it is your mom and your sister. Believe me.

I feel like doing giveaway to my genuine hustling guys that are in line with what I just said here. but how do I even know they're genuine? undecided

Who asked you for all this sermon?
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by TheGift: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Caroline Rathabe:

https://www.nairaland.com/7477000/customs-officer-exposed-petrol-smuggling#119101059

Some of them will still not hear word!

P.S. There are a lot of guys that are actually put off by those lashes. The longer the lash, the more put-off they are.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Emaprince: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Out of all women accessories, the only one I cherish most is waistbead. I can sell all my family lands for a girl on waistbead. Girls without waistbead should be seen and addressed as terrorist, in my opinion!

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

All these don't entice me in a woman.. but, you see waistbead smiley the dangling sound during coitus is glorious.

May nature be kind to all waist on bead. Iseee!
Nose ring are cute ..especially on a fleshy face. All these women with dry face that has nose rings on em dont look nice at all. Waist bead is sexy too on a woman without protruding tummy.

Long nails = nonsense
Big big wigs = waste of money. .I also hate this their pattern of changing wigs every now and then. I thought it used to be attached hed to their hairs somehow before? Now the weavons be like cap. This moment you see a woman with a black weavon..Next min you see her in another color. When they remove this weavon..it gets me feeling cheated. Everything appears fake to me.

There is nothing like women that has natural long hairs and be proud to have it on..looking neat and sweet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MoneySEASON: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Buddha3:

Who asked you for all this sermon?

C'mon get the Fvck! out of my mention man.

One thing you should learn is minding your business,
trust me, it will save you from blood stains. A word is enough for a fo.ol.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
That fake eyelash thing irritates me whenever I see it!

Eyes
Lips
Hair
Bumbum
Nails
Skin
Etc...

Nothing is left natural anymore!
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nairaland can’t go a full day without admonishing women. Na incels full this site. I don sabi since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
nlfpmod is it possible to get the link to caroline's tweet?
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Out of all women accessories, the only one I cherish most is waistbead. I can sell all my family lands for a girl on waistbead. Girls without waistbead should be seen and addressed as terrorist, in my opinion!

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

All these don't entice me in a woman.. but, you see waistbead smiley the dangling sound during coitus is glorious.

Haaaaaaa ikunle abiamo oooo
Shey Omo leleyi abi Bongo tea
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

Comrade you still dey this forum? where that your girlfriend dey? cheesy
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by onegig(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
I can understand fashion but i honestly do not understand women extremity in the name of fashion.

Of all things...Gum in your eyes because of some ugly looking lashes?

Like are you so low on self esteem you would be doing this to your eyes just for some "beauty" points?

I honestly can't wrap my head around such. The first instinct of man is survival and self preservation and not beauty . So why would someone put their self preservation in harm's way for just some beauty points?
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by chatinent: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Go blind naw, wetin concern hunter with egede.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:

C'mon get the Fvck! out of my mention man

One thing you should learn is minding your business,
trust me, it will save you from blood stains. A word is enough for a fo.ol.

Lol.

You're an even bigger fool!
Typing plenty nonsense, castigating women in public even when the situation doesn't call for it, just for masculine validation, has to be the highest degree of idiocy for a man with brains to indulge in.

You were pushed from a woman's body, through her vagina. So while you're stupidly embarrassing yourself and lineage, in the guise of being a hard man, consider your mother's worth even if you've opted to be a bastard.

And FYI, if you were any good at minding your business, you wouldn't have commented on this thread. Hypocritical bastard!
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MoneySEASON: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Buddha3:

Lol.

Typing plenty nonsense, castigating women in public even when the situation doesn't call for it, just for masculine validation, has to be the highest degree of idiocy for a man with brains to indulge in.

You were pushed from a woman's body, through her vagina. So while you're stupidly embarrassing yourself and lineage, in the guise of being a hard man, consider your mother's worth even if you've opted to be a bastard.

Drink water, rest your head and think how to solve the big problems taking your peace man grin

Leave who don make money make he do as he like, a word is enough for a fo.ol grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Drink water, rest your head and think how to solve the big problems taking your peace man grin

Leave who don make money make he do as he like, a word is enough for a fo.ol grin

Lmao!

You like this, you have money?

Nairaland sure can give relevance to riff-raffs.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Comrade you still dey this forum? where that your girlfriend dey? cheesy
Chief, where you hide all these while?

Which of them?
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:
The extent girls go just to beautify their body is something else, my girlfriend and future wife would not do all this, because I will marry a girl that doesn't need all these to be beautiful, only moderate If need be.

BBL
BREAST ENLARGEMENT
HIP ENLARGEMENT
ASS PUMPING
EYE LASHES
ANKLE CHAIN
NOSE RING
NIPPLE RING
NAVEL RING
TONGUE RING
EAR RINGS
LIPS STICK/GLOSS
WIGS
PAN CAKES
CREAMS
FACE OIL, etc...... (The list is endless)

Thank God for making me a come out as male, we men just need money, water, good food and A.C kind of weather to look fresh and handsome.

So, MEN, no girl should ever tell you you're ugly, because you aren't, (NO MAN IS UGLY!) if she does, just make sure you tripple your hustle, use it as motivation, I swear, that same girl will rush you like water when your hustle pays.

Girls told me that, not because I was ugly, they said it because I wasn't given them time. I was focusing on the money. They tell me I'm ugly just to make me feel less of my self or feel like I should commit to them. They just said it out of frustration so I'll have something to be pained about but I'm wired in a different way that shits like that doesn't affect me one bit.

Girls can do anything to get you and also to harm you once you frustrate them. (E.g, when you behave as if they don't exist, not giving them a single attention, prefering to talk to other girl or her close friend... etc)

My advice to young hustlers, leave women and focus on you. The only woman you should give that lavida loca kind of lifestyle as you're still hustling or already made is your mom and your sister. Believe me, they deserve 100x more of what y'all doing for your GF's, crush etc.

I feel like doing giveaway to my genuine hustling guys that are in line with what I just said here. but how do I even know they're genuine? undecided

They compete amongst themselves
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by detectivejones: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Waywardson6:
She probably went to an amateur to fix her lashes or used expired or fake glue. Because, I personally know few ladies who have been constantly fixing eye lashes for more than ten years now & they're perfectly fine.
You forgot to add that their natural lashes have been reduced to just four strands.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MoneySEASON: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Buddha3:

Lol.

And FYI, if you were any good at minding your business, you wouldn't have commented on this thread. Hypocritical bastard!

Dude is pained asf grin grin

I want to drink your tears, this is how SIMPS talk, looking for cheap ways to defend their illiteracy and ignorance.

Oya, call those girls you're SIMPING on and empty your bank account on them fool grin

FYI too, i commented as every other person did, it's you that wasn't minding your business and went on to quote me to talk shit instead of dropping your own comment and f^ck off.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Emaprince: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
onegig:
I can understand fashion but i honestly do not understand women extremity in the name of fashion.

Of all things...Gum in your eyes because of some ugly looking lashes?

Like are you so low on self esteem you would be doing this to your eyes just for some "beauty" points?

I honestly can't wrap my head around such. The first instinct of man is survival and self preservation and not beauty . So why would someone put their self preservation in harm's way for just some beauty points?
Bro no matter how beautiful a woman is..she is never satisfied. Their insecurity over their looks is out of this world. Reason they go extra length to deform their bodies just to draw attention from men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MoneySEASON: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Buddha3:

Lmao!

You like this, you have money?

Nairaland sure can give relevance to riff-raffs.

I don't have money embarassed embarassed please can you give me even if it's 1k ?

Fool! Drop your account number here let me resurrect it from the dead grin

As the comment pain you reach, others are liking and sharing and even quoting me for good.

Not everybody thinks like a mad man that you are man. grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Ganiyu2021: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by davidas101(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Zonefree:

I know. We're all SIMPs in the eyes of God.
grin
Zonefree:

I know. We're all SIMPs in the eyes of God.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Female accessories i love on female as guy wey i be

Ear rings most important i love it

Nose ring I like it also

Waist bead i like it also

Black/white or just normal color polished nails , i don’t fancy the bling bling one’s.

Curly weavon dark only /short wig color ( silver , gold , white and black ) only
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by fluffybaby(f): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dem no dey hear word. See cosmetic/plastic surgery wey people dey die put sef, they still don't listen.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:

I don't have money embarassed embarassed please can you give me even if it's 1k ?

As the comment pain you reach, others are liking and sharing and even quoting me for good.

Men with tangible money don't talk stupidly like you do.

It's much easier to lie to yourself. You can keep wallowing in your delusions of grandeur!
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Rubbish and nonsense.

Who are they wearing fake lashes for?
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Even Bola Tinubu, a dying man, has admirers and followers.

So it's not unusual to find a crowd willing to applaud stupidity.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by MoneySEASON: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Buddha3:

Men with tangible money don't talk stupidly like you do.

It's much easier to lie to yourself. You can keep wallowing in your delusions of grandeur!

Na your money dey tangible? grin omo, use it to buy sense if it is ooo grin

I literally mind my business on this forum, I don't find people trouble doesn't mean if you bring am come my side I go close mouth.

I worked for my money man, come let me show you receipt of business I do grin you think say I be weak man like you that depends on yahoo and ritual.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Olachase:
She won do eye lashes #1500 take ham Bill that innocent guy 200k per night

She go Don day regret by now grin grin

Hahahahaha grin awon hook up slay queens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out / Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.