Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) (20960 Views)

Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) / Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by Orosotare(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
So he has not been voting? Why is he collecting his pvc Today
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by Ezedon(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
So he don't have PVC?, Shame on him
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by Famofamo: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sanwo-olu will gets more votes than one presidential aspirant
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by ojex004: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Leader lead, make pit obi and his zombidiens followers follow
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Where can I get mine?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Can't believe this man just getting his APV PVC
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by Elliotwaveforec: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Yong4ever:
lie, lie governor, coming on air that he has increased civil servants'salaries where as he does nothing except multiple taxation, for level 10 officer to be paying 25k as tax on monthly basis, isn't that wickedness? Vote wisely!
PAYE is pro rata; meaning the more you earn, the higher the rate charged on your income. For you to be paying 25k, you must be earning around 100K.

You even have a government job that pays you this much and you're complaining about tax; what about others who are self-employed like me. Abeg, swerve!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by davmore750(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Donwilson88:
Wow!thats examplary since he could go for it others should call it a point of duty to go for theirs!
Remember use it and vote wisely!
so governor of a state no get PVC before, nawao
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by historic: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
I like this man sanwo olu.. it is just his party that I don't like!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by surgical: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
mrkings84:
Wow ooo.... So all the while he didn't have a PVC

Lazy governor !!
just imagine he is governor courtesy of the useless judiciary, he was not qualified to contest the election in 2019 ,not been a registered voter, he cannot be voted for he was even alleged to have forged one, he was taken to the tribunal by the lp governorship candidate ,the court did magogo but now that buhari no send them again he quickly go register otherwise nobody will save him in 2023
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by davidtemi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
And d deputy too follow?
Which kind Lagos be dis sef
Who exactly is hamzat sef?
It will be his turn next 4yrs like dis o
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hello guys, pls I need help on getting a PVC, the one I have had expired and I got in while I was in Osun State.

And I am no longer in Osun
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by Jonegonu: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Datiboboy12:
So this man no get pvc before
I hope you don't have problem with reading. I am just asking
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by surgical: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

PAYE is pro rata; meaning the more you earn, the higher the rate charged on your income. For you to be paying 25k, you must be earning around 100K.

You even have a government job that pays you this much and you're complaining about tax; what about others who are self-employed like me. Abeg, swerve!
you guys are charging 25% for what exactly, is it for good health care,or fire education for his children ,or good transportation
What exactly and you are trying to shut him
Apc and their supporters in and outside of government are the most wicked,callous and insensitive people in Nigeria
Unfortunately these characters seems to be more in Lagos, otherwise how can the party continue to win in the state
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by Sleekfingers: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
It show how lazy some Nigerians are .... especially those ill-bred children on nairaland , they are too lazy to read......what they know how to do best is to come online and be insulting people up and down.....

Shior
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by Rehoboth17(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
...I just wish he shock BAT with his PVC
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by vivaAfrica: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by hollywater: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Godispeace:
ediot name one that was killed by him or soldiers at that lekki tollgate , bast add shocked shocked shocked shocked
I no blame u na. I know say u no even get tv,not to talk of light. Dem don chop ur present/future. Ask dem wetin the committee enquirie they set up by dem self told dem after their investigation.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by karmaolu1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
WOO. BIG MAN PVC JUST THE DESAME WITH MINE. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by Menclothing: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
It's a nice thing
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) by 2023NaijaVoter: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Just imagine, some fat bleep sitting in Finland along with his obese wife has ordered the destruction of INEC Offices in the South-East region. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Official Admits ‘Seeming Over-Voting’ In Osun Poll / Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me / My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.