Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) (60921 Views)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Consiglieri: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
She’s just lying for attention:

1. Why would you pack money in your check in suitcase?

2. You don’t need to make such a huge cut to get inside the bag. Just break the lock and unzip

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by AmazingELixir: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
undecided

Afonjaz tutored by Tinubu agberoism training classic have caused this country somuch...just look at what they did to their sister....they don't even care about the country's image at all.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by zudozz: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Drama queen no ONE!

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMc1JEzpLUY

Celebrity singer and dancer, KORRA OBIDI just got into the country and was met by her sister at the international airport and her father who couldn't hold back his tears.

The celebrity dancer who recently got divorced from her husband ( Dr. Justin) and later won the custody of her children amidst public reactions and criticisms was ripped of all the money she came with at the airport as can be seen in the video with her bag ripped apart.

Welcome home KORRA.

Naija, una no try o.
Next
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Consiglieri:
She’s just lying for attention:

1. Why would you pack money in your check in suitcase?

2. You don’t need to make such a huge cut to get inside the bag. Just break the lock and unzip
N wah
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
This girl no fyn at all, oyibo don suck her big boobs dry.

Does it mean that everywhere in Naija no dey safe? Even airport

Security!!!
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by africandollar: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lies on lies on lies! Me wey dey fly every other month why dem never steal my money since? Besides who in their right senses would keep their money in that section of a traveling bag when you can have it on yourself? Or no be max of $10,000 dem dey allow again? She's just looking to trend with an hogwash story while belittling the name of our beloved country. Airlines don't want their good name to be spoilt so why do you think they would condone this kind of nonsense? You even get money wey dem wan steal sef. *Hiss* angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by drightguy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Attention gotten.
Always making it look like blacks are all time evil.
These things happens down wherever she was coming from. Shouldn't be a news anymore.

It's only when white turns from shade to color leaving black behind that I will have a second thought.

Black is not dark... Black is beautiful
#TeamBlack.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
She was given the Nigerian treatment at the airport as soon as she landed. KORRA sorry o.
I got to Nigeria today and on my way home in the taxi I entered, I just saw people gathered on how they kidnapped a woman.
Her side screen was shot, she was dragged out of the car from what I saw.
Please you guys should be very careful in Nigeria because kidnapping is very rampant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Midastorch(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMc1JEzpLUY

Celebrity singer and dancer, KORRA OBIDI just got into the country and was met by her sister at the international airport and her father who couldn't hold back his tears.

The celebrity dancer who recently got divorced from her husband ( Dr. Justin) and later won the custody of her children amidst public reactions and criticisms was ripped of all the money she came with at the airport as can be seen in the video with her bag ripped apart.

Welcome home KORRA.

Naija, una no try o.
Bleep her, Bleep her father and Bleep her sister... Someone who spends donkey years in America and came back home with just Ecolag bag then lied that her money was stolen, if anyone wants to steal her money, they'll steal everything but anything to paint Nigeria in a bad light most of you will welcome it without thinking twice.. I will say this without mincing words, she fucking came back broke... Bo shey lo lo shey Bo... BLLB

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
drightguy:
Attention gotten.
Always making it look like blacks are all time evil.
These things happens down wherever she was coming from. Shouldn't be a news anymore.

It's only when white turns from shade to color leaving black behind that I will have a second thought.

Black is not dark... Black is beautiful
#TeamBlack.
Stop supporting evil because it may come back and hunt u.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Liar! Attention seeking scammer, next thing, she would set up a go fund me for fools to give her money, the woman has no occupation. Just social media scamming and clout chasing.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Paulianfa:
This girl no fyn at all, oyibo don suck her big boobs dry.

Does it mean that everywhere in Naija no dey safe? Even airport

Security!!!
Nigeria is not safe be very careful.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Midastorch:

Bleep her, Bleep her father and Bleep her sister... Someone who spends donkey years in America and came back home with just Ecolag bag then lied that her money was stolen, if anyone wants to steal her money, they'll steal everything but anything to paint Nigeria in a bad light most of you will welcome it without thinking twice.. I will say this without mincing words, she fucking came back broke... Bo shey lo lo shey Bo... BLLB
she is just chasing clout as ussual,next thing she will start begging for handouts in the name of she was robbed at the airport. And fools will start donating their money, she has no occupation, just social media clout chasing and scamming just like she is doing now claiming her bag was stolen

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by drightguy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Stop supporting evil because it may come back and hunt u.

Not supporting evil, she was very careless in the first instance; wanting to make it look blacks are all known for evil.

That part I don't expect from such people.

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Midastorch(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Berankis:
Nigerians are a disgrace! Later they will start complaining of how they are being maltreated by other nationals. How can airport workers be this useless? Who employed these thieves into these positions in the first place.
We are even no longer ashamed about it, but the consequences await us... Let's continue to misbehave, the worst is yet to come.

Did she travel alone in the plane? Your family that stay abroad to come spend one week in Nigeria, did they travel with just one Ecolag bag?? If you're a thief and you want to steal money, would you rather steal some and leave some?? If you're traveling from Abuja to Lagos, talkess of Los Angeles to Nigeria, wi you leave your money in your check in bag rather than your hand luggage Abeg make we dey think before we judge please... Have a beauriful night test

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Midastorch(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
gypsey:
she is just chasing clout as ussual,next thing she will start begging for handouts in the name of she was robbed at the airport. And fools will start donating their money, she has no occupation, just social media clout chasing and scamming just like she is doing now claiming her bag was stolen

Don't mind the fucking clout chaser, I think it runs in their family.... #Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
africandollar:
Lies on lies on lies! Me wey dey fly every other month why dem never steal my money since? Besides who in their right senses would keep their money in that section of a traveling bag when you can have it on yourself? Or no be max of $10,000 dem dey allow again? Skank just looking to trend with an hogwash story while belittling the name of our beloved country. Airlines don't want their good name to be spoilt so why do you think they would condone this kind of nonsense? You even get money wey dem wan steal sef. *Hiss* angry angry angry
People like you like supporting bad things, someone that travels out of Nigeria would know that just moving out of the airport the whole place is very dark and so disorganized with tout and no traffic light with bad roads.
Worst case no electricity.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Yankee101: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Money inside checked-in bag?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
drightguy:

Not supporting evil, she was very careless in the first instance; wanting to make it look blacks are all known for evil.

That part I don't expect from such people.
I got to portharcourt today , I used my eyes to see how they kidnapped a woman in her corolla, shot her at her driver's screen and took her away before people rushed in they've escaped.
If possible tomorrow I will snap the picture of the car as no one refused to get close to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Isabi4lov: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Stargangz:
How can I knack this bitch?
I don't know why some of you can't think anything else apart from knacking ,once you sight a lady ,the next thing your brain assimilate is knacking no wonder we have rape cases everyday...your guys should learn how to control your thoughts and your third leg ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Woman like me, some men no dey shame

What if na woman do am nko?
E be like se you dey open leg waaahhh na so you take like to dey open mouth waaaahh angry

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Truthshscrazy: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Eya
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by grandstar(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
I am glad she has a doting father. It is good to know someone has your back.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by drightguy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

I got to portharcourt today , I used my eyes to see how they kidnapped a woman in her corolla, shot her at her driver's screen and took her away before people rushed in they've escaped.
If possible tomorrow I will snap the picture of the car as no one refused to get close to it.

Most times our carelessness attracts certain happenings.

Think deeper.

My eyes are heavy. #Respect

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Nobleman80: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
cruise as usual, who in his or her right senses put in her luggage unless your handy. This girl is attention seeker.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Bankowner: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Duuh!!

Who keeps money in luggage to be checked into the plane? Doesn't she have a handbag or hand luggage?
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
drightguy:

Most times our carelessness attracts certain happenings.

Think deeper.

My eyes are heavy. #Respect
I weep for this country, I was really scared.
It is not carelessness, they started kidnapping people in the area recently that's what the taxi driver told me.
The man they kidnapped is a low key man but rich, it seems it is a planned something against the man.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by OkodiDenzel: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
The big story
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by easytig(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Notice she has been off Instagram for a while,I suspected something came up aftermath the divorce,the white guy Justin is very smart,maybe she might have been deported since the marriage is done for.hmmmm with time more will unravel.the person whey carry am go USA done send am back to her papa house as she no get sense behave like married woman, always going naked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In New Photo / Afrocandy's Mother Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.