Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) (60924 Views)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Realrealfact: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by timiade446(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Afonjaaaa, na una trademark, trying to reap where una no sow. Wherever u go, always check if there are urchins around u to avoid dis kin tori.

Foolishness runs in your blood

How does Afonjaa relate to what op posted

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2022
timiade446:

Foolishness runs in your blood

How does Afonjaa relate to what op posted
As Field Marshal, I can categorically tell u that that's d handwork of afonjas, I know what they can do and what they can't do. They like all these petty petty crime

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2022
richeeyo:

Imagine coming from drug nation
We import and ur people buys them
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Robenna(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2022
todayepisodefre:
2k only oh.
Rush and meet me on Whatsapp now.

Dm
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Qaz2: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Hope they don’t tear her puxxxy and take what’s left before she goes back
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Wuppdex: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
She's emotionally damaged and i see a staged faked robbery as only excuse for her broke ass, cause the bitch brought back nothing from her trip, This i SAW cheesy

FalseProphet1:
I see her releasing a sex video soon.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Men like you no dey get honor. if them leave you, you go fit beat your wife. Shame on you.

See this one e be like se Woman never play you street before,you go soon wise no worry you will learn by force undecided
Shame on You too.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by coldcandy: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
Who keeps money in a checked-in bag?
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by viodemus: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nigeria is a very useless and untrustworthy place.

Later we go dey wait for experts and investors.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by chimeremodlyn: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2022
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Afonjaz tutored by Tinubu agberoism training classic have caused this country somuch...just look at what they did to their sister....they don't even care about the country's image at all.

Will you shut up yuor mouth if you have nothing to say. Shes not yoruba

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Prinnx(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please for those that are interested to travel to Japan for study/work.

A guaranteed student visa with work available on your arrival but you must provide your original WAEC certificate.

Please,it will be advantageous on your part if you're an Engineering student or knows something about it because it's a construction work.

Payment after the School admission letter is out and also confirmed by you but you must show your seriousness, commitment and sincerity.

NB: Please,don't contact me if you're not serious and ready.
The admission starts by January.

Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Konquest: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

I got to portharcourt today , I used my eyes to see how they kidnapped a woman in her corolla, shot her at her driver's screen and took her away before people rushed in they've escaped.
If possible tomorrow I will snap the picture of the car as no one refused to get close to it.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Konquest: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
africandollar:
Lies on lies on lies! Me wey dey fly every other month why dem never steal my money since? Besides who in their right senses would keep their money in that section of a traveling bag when you can have it on yourself? Or no be max of $10,000 dem dey allow again? She's just looking to trend with an hogwash story while belittling the name of our beloved country. Airlines don't want their good name to be spoilt so why do you think they would condone this kind of nonsense? You even get money wey dem wan steal sef. *Hiss* angry angry angry
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2022
Bump
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Same thing they did to the man on front page who just came back to Nigeria after 4yrs.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by FuckSilly: 4:47am On Dec 28, 2022
chimeremodlyn:

Will you shut up yuor mouth if you have nothing to say. Shes not yoruba
I nor go better for you now and forever more.
Oloriburuku with running mouth everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In New Photo / DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.