Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) (60938 Views)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by etrouble: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Stargangz:
How can I knack this bitch?

You wan carry HIV abi?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by vikstandon(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please at what point is this treatment done?
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Endeavour to use triple protection please.

He doesn't need triple protection to fck you cos you don't contract HIV twice.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
OkodiDenzel:
The big story
Liar, this same format i have used many times so as to avoid too much expensis when i had no much money on my visits to nigeria.. grin nowadays i am comfortable enough to spend money anytime and few times i visited recently.

How much did she have that was stolen? I think you are only allowed $3000 in cash during travels.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by easytig(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Marriage is over ,oya go back to your country,ABI na her papa house, instead of her to look for a decent job and set a good example for her girls ,she dey whine waist upandan stark naked dey find customers for los Angeles,judge don send am back to Africa
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

What if na woman do am nko?
E be like se you dey open leg waaahhh na so you take like to dey open mouth waaaahh angry

Men like you no dey get honor. if them leave you, you go fit beat your wife. Shame on you.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by magicminister: 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Not to discredit her but I my experience is that great care has been taken to prevent things like this from happening. My bangs arrive Naija, they have people monitoring my very step of the way. It’s no longer like back in the 90s and early 2000s.
It probably happened but I’ll take this with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by chiedozie198100: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Drama queen never even enter she don set talking point.
No mind her nobody tear the bag.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by godofuck231: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Shes lucky it wasn't her ugly face

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by richeeyo(m): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Afonjaaaa, na una trademark, trying to reap where una no sow. Wherever u go, always check if there are urchins around u to avoid dis kin tori.
Imagine coming from drug nation
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by tiwasiaife(m): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2022
Either that She don't have money to share people , or wants to trend in a negative way as usual or wants to paint tbe Country bad.
She can do anything to trend.
Believe her at your own risk.
By the way, did She bring a camera man from America?
How come someone was videoing her immediately She landed?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by meobizy(f): 12:30am On Dec 13, 2022
It’s nothing that a few twerk videos won’t make back. Welcome to Naija. She’s a single woman now.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2022
Liar Mohammed’s daughter.

Who places cash inside a checked bag? I am pretty sure that some of our people will believe this attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by madjune(m): 12:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Joo girl.

Who still keeps his or her money inside luggage?

Looking at her, you could tell she's damn broke.
She must have kept couple of one dollar notes for those hungry airport officials to feast on.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by JustPowerApps(m): 12:51am On Dec 13, 2022
She is back to TRENCHES grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Princeton92(m): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2022
Am I the only one who doesn't know her

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Jchi9876: 1:15am On Dec 13, 2022
todayepisodefre:
Wait, is this person popular? If yeah, how?

She dey suck gbola wella

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:55am On Dec 13, 2022
It's all a lie please.

Anything for the Gram as per usual

sad sad sad sad

Abeg, watch this video to not loose your hard earned Core you got from Satoshi Core Mining app.

Learn how to add and bind your Metamask Wallet address to your Satoshi Mining app.

Kindly watch, like, subscribe and share to your socials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BydpVKOHhZA
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by yahoodetector: 2:17am On Dec 13, 2022
She will soon blame her ex-husband.

She blames him for everything. Foólish slút
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 13, 2022
SIXTEENTH:
W.H.O.R.E
I never knew this Whorrrre just left LA.
She has gone to perfect Whoredom at the local level. Just hope she won't be infecting people back home

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 13, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
She was given the Nigerian treatment at the airport as soon as she landed. KORRA sorry o.
How are you sure she no carry that Luggage like that travel to Nigeria only to start accusing people at the airport of theft. Her smiles say it all.

We sabi her type for America naa.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by dalass(f): 2:33am On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:

Endeavour to use triple protection please.

Why are you begging him to use protection? Let his long throat deal with him cool
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Zonefree(m): 2:35am On Dec 13, 2022
dalass:

Why are you begging him to use protection? Let his long throat deal with him cool
Safety first.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by HardMirror(m): 2:48am On Dec 13, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
She was given the Nigerian treatment at the airport as soon as she landed. KORRA sorry o.
you believe this bitch was robbed then you know nothing about these yeyebrities. she did that herself so she can trend and scam some simp that would dm her to replace the money for her.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by dollytino4real(f): 3:14am On Dec 13, 2022
Na ur Nigeria brothers sisters help themselves from ur plenty dollars u brought
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by tk4radi: 3:20am On Dec 13, 2022
She should enter the next flight back to the saner climes.

She cannot survive in Nigeria.

She's not street-wise
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 3:25am On Dec 13, 2022
Why put money inside a traveler's bag? Some people do stupid things and then portray the nation in poor light. You keep your funds with you and declare them before coming into the country, not hide them in some bag somewhere. Tough luck
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by 180263: 3:35am On Dec 13, 2022
Money are not to kept in your luggage, but in the carry on!
The guys at the scanning room and the Baggage handlers are the ones perpetrating these acts.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by ariesbull: 3:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Lagos airport is a nightmare full of tours and beggers just like Lagos itself....

to go to toilets they will beg you money
innovations will beg you
handlers will beg you

MMIA is a disgusting place ...hate using that pigsty
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by ariesbull: 3:51am On Dec 13, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Why put money inside a traveler's bag? Some people do stupid things and then portray the nation in poor light. You keep your funds with you and declare them before coming into the country, not hide them in some bag somewhere. Tough luck
stop giving excuses for stealing...don't I have right to put my money anywhere I want it ...
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by africandollar: 4:18am On Dec 13, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

People like you like supporting bad things, someone that travels out of Nigeria would know that just moving out of the airport the whole place is very dark and so disorganized with tout and no traffic light with bad roads.
Worst case no electricity.

And what has what you typed got to do with her money getting stolen from her traveling bag before she stepped out of the airport premises? Did you even watch the video before commenting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. / Daddy Showkey Building A House In Ajegunle (Photos) / Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.