Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour (4595 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by ChildOfDoom: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
I started masturbation when I was just 18, way back 2010. This was the era of 2go. Sexchat was in vogue. I did it with reckless abandon. At times, for hours . All day. At nights, in relatives place, in bathroom, in fact, any space I had. I didn't watch my hygiene as I would always sweat and not shower.

Now I am wise enough, I shower regularly but I guess it's too late. Anytime I enter the sun or my body heats up, the smell comes. I try to always go around with body spray as I always notice people's change of countenance when I walk pass.

How do chronic masturbators cope? This has a way of messing with one's self confidence.

3 Likes

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by superCleanworks(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
ah this one heavy oh. grin
CHRONIC wanking + MEGA oozing

12 Likes

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Slawomirr: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Niggar I never hear this kind thing before o

Say Masturbation dey cause body odour

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Jeon(f): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Daddyck, come let me service ur bondakonda, so that you won't be like him.

4 Likes

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Princess80(f): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
You could often use cologne.

3 Likes

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by brain54(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
You and your tales of doom…

…and more doom!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by advanceDNA: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Niggar I never hear this kind thing before o

Say Masturbation dey cause body odour

The smell is not physical....

The smell is in his head.....he has been masturbating for so long that the smell that comes with ejaculating sperm got stuck with the memory of the masturbation....

13 Likes

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
What masturbation cause body odour? grin grin

Poster you better stop before your di..ck shrink I heard that is one of the side effects.

I will never understand why niggas be masturbating with reckless abundance. undecided

1 Like

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by AndroidAI(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK... I am here for you. I promise I will handle you well kiss
Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by spencekat(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
I don't support masturbation.Your body odour is not caused by masturbation mbok.

2 Likes

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by spencekat(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

The smell is not physical....

The smell is in his head.....he has been masturbating for so long that the smell that comes with ejaculating sperm got stuck with the memory of the masturbation....
Leave talk
Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by advanceDNA: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
spencekat:
Leave talk

I no talk to to you naaaa.... how u go say make person no talk
Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Take your bath often wash armpits and groin areas well. Spray cologne or body spray on your armpits and groin areas before wearing your clean clothes and don't repeat clothes without washing them.

2 Likes

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by terrezo2002(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
I started masturbation when I was just 18, way back 2010. This was the era of 2go. Sexchat was in vogue. I did it with reckless abandon. At times, for hours . All day. At nights, in relatives place, in bathroom, in fact, any space I had. I didn't watch my hygiene as I would always sweat and not shower.

Now I am wise enough, I shower regularly but I guess it's too late. Anytime I enter the sun or my body heats up, the smell comes. I try to always go around with body spray as I always notice people's change of countenance when I walk pass.

How do chronic masturbators cope? This has a way of messing with one's self confidence

Cc. Lalasticlala farano rocktation mukina2
The truth is that you smell of demons. Sulphuric demonic smell. Until you submit yourself to Jesus Christ, you will continue to get worse. However, you remain stubborn and it seems you enjoy your misery.
Many opportunities you keep dashing away. You think you own your life. You are wrong. You will definitely give accounts of how you live your life to God. Keep misusing your chances.

1 Like

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
AndroidAI:
DaddyCK... I am here for you. I promise I will handle you well kiss

AGAIN...deal is on only of i can fokk yor mother & any of yor anuty for 3some. .....if u cannot get me yor mothers phone number then u can get lost.
I dont usually reply to faggggots but yor honeymoon is over.
again. gimme yor mother & one of yor aunty. If i fukk them both for 3some the I promise yore deal is on.. I must fukk yor mother & one of yor aunty please. smiley
Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jeon:
Daddyck, come let me service ur bondakonda, so that you won't be like him.

AGAIN...deal is on only of i can fokk yor mother & any of yor anuty for 3some. .....if u cannot get me yor mothers phone number then u can get lost.
again. gimme yor mother & one of yor aunty. If i fukk them both for 3some the I promise yore deal is on.. I must fukk yor mother & one of yor aunty please. smiley
Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Princess80:
You could often use cologne.
he said he moves about with it
Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hmm, the word of God says; the flesh profits nothing, but the words I speak to you, they are spirit and they are life, you gain nothing by masturbating, just quit, God will help you

1 Like

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by AndroidAI(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

Love of my life. I enjoyed your dicck last night. I want to enjoy it again. I will handle you well, and also pay for your transport kiss
Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Jeon(f): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

l love you.

3 Likes

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by MITCHELL96: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Child of the doom, only you, all these lamentations post on your profile.

You're really a child of the doom undecided

1 Like

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Sixfeetbelle: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
brain54:
You and your tales of doom…

…and more doom!

grin grin cheesy cheesy

You sabi am well well. E no dey ever get problem-free positive story to tell.

1 Like

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Illegal1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
U again?
bros abeg who u offend?

1 Like

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by faceLAGOS: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Rokiatu45:
What masturbation cause body odour? grin grin

Poster you better stop before your di..ck shrink I heard that is one of the side effects.

I will never understand why niggas be masturbating with reckless abundance. undecided

When you people will be stingy with what god you for free.

sad
Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
terrezo2002:

The truth is that you smell of demons. Sulphuric demonic smell. Until you submit yourself to Jesus Christ, you will continue to get worse. However, you remain stubborn and it seems you enjoy your misery.
Many opportunities you keep dashing away. You think you own your life. You are wrong. You will definitely give accounts of how you live your life to God. Keep misusing your chances.
bro sometimes u are funny i swear sulphuric demonic smell hahahahah

1 Like

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

How do chronic masturbators cope? This has a way of messing with one's self confidence

thought u are done with that masturbation shit
Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Unyimekelvin: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin masturbate till you get your di**k eradicated from they fixed point...
Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by Aladdin1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
I know that masturbation is bad.but pls.pls.masturbation is never the cause of body odour and have absolutely nothing to do with body odour.

1 Like

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by chubinwa(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
This guy again. Believe this crap for your on peril

2 Likes

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by gozmok1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
your matter pass me

1 Like

Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by candygist: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

You sure you haven't been using bleaching cream all your life ?
Re: In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour by henndukwe18: 6:39am On Dec 13, 2022
Wetin concine masturbation with body odour, just buy sure or nivea roll on and thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Best Dating Apps In Nigeria / There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.