Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. (3048 Views)

Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obio-Akpor is one of the LGA with the highest voter registration.. About 700k voters.
I doubt if there is any LGA in the North that will beat this figure..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by LILTJAY: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Chai, see consolation. What's the source of your bogus data
check this thread grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7425304/2023-analysis-six-states-highest
Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by Ogbuefi2020: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
Post the data for all to see the local government in Kaduna that is larger than Rivers State. Agbado urchins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by MadamExcellency: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
one lga in Kastina will cancel entire rivers vote

Number of registered voters in Rivers State is higher than in Katsina

Rivers state overtook Katsina as the fourth largest state in terms of voters.

While Rivers now has 3.53m voters, Katsina has 3.51m.

https://punchng.com/2023-lagos-kano-kaduna-rivers-voters-top-inec-register/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by Ogbuefi2020: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Obio-Akpor is one of the LGA with the highest voter registration.. About 700k voters.
I doubt if there is any LGA in the North that will beat this figure..
What the north have are higher number of local government, they don't have large local government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by Starcrest1: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:

So a state with more than 3 million voters is what you are comparing with one LG in Kaduna.

Urchins na only una know wetin una dey smoke for una coven. Una level of delusion has passed that of hard drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by LILTJAY: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
MadamExcellency:

i meant kaduna not kastina
Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by Ogbuefi2020: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Even Anambra is approaching Katsina. These urchins with their overestimation of the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by LILTJAY: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Starcrest1:

So a state with more than 3 million voters is what you are comparing with one LG in Kaduna.

Urchins na only una know wetin una dey smoke for una coven. Una level of delusion had passed that of hard drugs.
kaduna use 1m+ pass rivers state.. and that will cover the entire rivers vote.. vote from rivers state no go pass 950k in total grin
Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by Ogbuefi2020: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
And you said one local government in Kaduna? Are you ok?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by Ogbuefi2020: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
kaduna use 1m+ pass rivers state.. and that will cover the entire rivers vote.. vote from rivers state no go pass 950k in total grin
So everybody will vote in Kaduna but only 950k will vote in Rivers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by Ogbuefi2020: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
And secondly, the difference is barely 700k not 1m+. Olodo mathematician

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by Foolishbuhari: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
Rivers state with more than 3 million voters? Anyways whatever makes you sleep at night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by Starcrest1: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:

So 4.3 million minus 3.5 million gives you 1million plus. Chai Nigerians look at who you are arguing with.

I thought it was a lie when they said only illiterates support baba blu but it's a real fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by LILTJAY: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Starcrest1:

So 4.3 million minus 3.5 million gives you 1million plus. Chai Nigerians look at who you are arguing with.

I thought it was a lie when they said only illiterates support baba blu but it's a real fact.
rivers state total vote nor go pass 900k-950.. Apc go get more than that there
Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by LILTJAY: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

And secondly, the difference is barely 700k not 1m+. Olodo mathematician
if apc get 700k alone for Kaduna, everywhere don nice be that now.
can one get 700k in Rivers State?
grin grin
Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by Starcrest1: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:

It's okay e no go even reach 10k oya go and sleep.....

1 Like

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by shortIGBOman: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
IAMTHEHERO:
First of all, l went to Obio Akpor Local Government Area headquarter as early as 8:45am today ( 12/12/2022) being the first day of PVC collection..

One man at the gate told me that INEC office is not located inside the headquarter.. He directed me to Eliozu..

The INEC PVC collection center for Obio Akpor LGA is located at the right side of Rumuokoro- Eliozu part of East West road.. You will find it after First Bank.. It shares a boundary with Grace Covenant Ministry..

I saw people being arranged according to their wards.. For example Ward 1, Ward 2 etc.. My Ward is 6 ( Worji).

An INEC staff came and collected our ( Ward 6) print- out documents. Some people hailed the guy saying that he is smart.. Our PVC will be facilitated faster.

We spent over 2 hours without setting eyes on the INEC staff. We started looking for him. Some said he is sorting it out.. Someone said he left it to help other staffs attending to other wards..

We started gisting about Nigeria current political situation to wade away time..

I found out almost everyone (99.9%) in the crowd were rooting for Peter Obi of Labour Party.

Please remember that Obio Akpor has the largest voting population in Rivers State..The same way Alimosho LGA and Obi Ngwa are the Local Government Areas with the largest voting population in Lagos state and Abia state..

One man said we should be grateful to God Almighty that Peter Obi came out.. Otherwise Nigerians would have left with only 2 options to choose - Sniper or Poison ( Either PDP or APC)

Everyone agreed that God’s hand is in this election. He hardened the heart of Tinubu not to jettison his Muslim Muslim ticket as well as the confusion and rebellion in PDP in order to give Obi a due advantage.

They also agreed that the game changer would have been Osinbajo being on the ballot for APC and Wike being Atiku’s vice.

Many people of the estimated age 30years and above admitted that this is their first time of coming out to vote.

People complained of too much hardship and hunger in the land.

A lot of cars - luxury cars inclusive were parked outside the office as Nigerians are ready for the next year’s election.

They later allocated each window of the office building to each ward.

Unfortunately, only few were able to get their PVCs.. A lot of people in my ward were asked to come back around 2nd week of January 2023. Their PVCs were not found. The INEC staff said they are expecting more PVCs.

Most people that found their PVCs, after collecting it while going they would be shouting Obi.. Obi..

This calls for more concerns about INEC readiness for 2023 election..

I spent whopping 4 hours without collecting my PVC. I have been voting since 2007.. l only did transfer of my voting unit from Lagos ( CBN estate) to Worji..

Make una go rest. IGBO can never rule this Country.

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by Ogbuefi2020: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
if apc get 700k alone for Kaduna, everywhere don nice be that now.
can one get 700k in Rivers State?
grin grin
Stop confusing yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2022
IAMTHEHERO:

Oga, what are you saying sef? I voted in 2019 in Lagos State. Concerning 2023 election INEC opened widow for transfer as well as new registration from February to June 2022 in which l requested for the transfer from Lagos to Rivers State .. They later extended it to July 2022.. Now they have opened collection for the new PVC registered and transferred in the said window today 12/12/2022. I still went there on the first day of collection.. But unfortunately majority of the PVCs are not ready.. What’s the procrastination here? Am l the one to print my PVC? INEC did not admit that some PVCs are yet to be printed..

Pls am going to Oshodi to collect mine today..what shld I cary along? Which print out documents
Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by IAMTHEHERO: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

Pls am going to Oshodi to collect mine today..what shld I cary along? Which print out documents

The proof that you registered or transferred your polling units.. Though some showed the INEC staff the saved ones on their phones..

1 Like

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by maestroferddi: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
And you threw all the blame on INEC?

What were you doing in the last 4 years prior to this period?

Now everyone is rushing to get PVC and you still hade the audacity to blame INEC!

Is INEC responsible for your procrastination?
lol...

Cry in peace..

You are already venting your frustrations considering the inevitability of Tinubu's defeat...

Let me show you some mercy by not sharing my experience in one of the most populated LGs in Lagos...

Peter Obi is an idea whose time has come....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by maestroferddi: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

You should go there with your printed slip or at worst your registration number...

Yesterday, I had to pay N500 to a cyber cafe for the print out of my profile...

Unfortunately, I couldn't collect the PVC but was asked to check back by the second week of January..
Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
Tinubu urchin, Peter Obi is winning Southern Kaduna. know this and know peace. Apoda.

2 Likes

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
You should go there with your printed slip or at worst your registration number...

Yesterday, I had to pay N500 to a cyber cafe for the print out of my profile...

Unfortunately, I couldn't collect the PVC but was asked to check back by the second week of January..

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by Anambra1stS0n: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
You guys should keep hoping for northern votes na heart attack go follow grin grin

1 Like

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by Great2017: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
Which APC when Atiku and Kwankwaso are on the ballot?

1 Like

Re: My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. by DMerciful(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo,

You need to apologize to the Op if you have any honour in you!
IAMTHEHERO:

Oga, what are you saying sef? I voted in 2019 in Lagos State. Concerning 2023 election INEC opened widow for transfer as well as new registration from February to June 2022 in which l requested for the transfer from Lagos to Rivers State .. They later extended it to July 2022.. Now they have opened collection for the new PVC registered and transferred in the said window today 12/12/2022. I still went there on the first day of collection.. But unfortunately majority of the PVCs are not ready.. What’s the procrastination here? Am l the one to print my PVC? INEC did not admit that some PVCs are yet to be printed..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje / Summary Of Appeal Court Order Between Labour Party & Obi Vs INEC / Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.