Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor (40980 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na so e dey start o.

Good luck shaa
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by dustmalik: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by fitinwell: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
nlfpmod:
DJ Cuppy announces her engagement to British Boxer, Ryan Taylor:

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1602391140996620288

No Nigeria Suitor match your class..

Weldone
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by NwaNimo1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by jeromestarks: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Daysprings:

You're not God

No. I am more than that grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by chubinwa(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
I don't want to sound like am not wishing you good luck because deep down in me, I no this won't last. Let it just be an imagination

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Hoii(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Engaged to a stranger

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by metrixauto: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
Is it just me or this girl is destined to cry in the years to come?

I mean,she makes too much noise.

For this reason, I hereby release curse on you DJ Cuppy. This union will cost you more than your life.

Stupid girl.
You are a fool.. the curse is reverse back to you

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Jazzmanpaul: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
3 Years Facebook account available for sale.

DM 09074378382
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by KeyEndurance: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Last Last E must Still Reach Her

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by maberry(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

For this reason, I hereby release curse on you DJ Cuppy. This union will cost you more than your life.

Stupid girl.

You are mad
Period

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Newyorkitis(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Mr. Ibu's daughter went down this lane.... 25 days and you are engaged already.

Well, I wish you well.

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Aemmyjah(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
She's a likable person
But at the unexpected time and for unexpected reason caused by unexpected events, it could lead to an unexpected breakup or divorce
I really wonder why people keep falling for people they meet online

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by etrange: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations!

It is a fact that Nairaland guys cry whenever a young fashionable lady is the news for anything positive. This lady has done anything to y'all. Most of you don't even know her in person. She's just living her life trying to be happy like everyone. Yet you still abuse her and wish her ill luck. How do you expect to make it in life?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Terror48: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.
See as your life bend

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Toriagirl(f): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Karrrion: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
U met him 25 days ago and u are already engaged. I thought u were learned enough for this shit or is this how bad your desperation is? I'm disappointed in you Cuppy.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by everythinggirly(f): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
This guy no too go well, considering the fact that he's white, his brain can be formatted any time, nevertheless I wish you well cuppy. Where are your dogs?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by CheapHomes1: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
nlfpmod:

is it the guy that engaged her or she is the one that engaged the guy because e be like say na she just de chase after the guy like fly wey de follow shit. this one no be love. something is wrong with this whole set up

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by TheKingsmann(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
This relationship won't last, atleast i can vouch for that of Temi and Mr eazi, but this one, no way!
Florence doesn't know what she want.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by IgOga(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
It is well grin

25 days you met him....him nor say he engage you na you still announce the engagement.......I pray it goes to plan for you two....but I sense desperation

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by faceLAGOS: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
What’s wrong with cuppy?

Hope no be the guy gbola dey scatter her brain.

As I like you reach, you just dey use style dey fall my hand.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by karmaolu1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Daysprings:

You're not God
AND NA U B GOD?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by CheapHomes1: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
etrange:
Congratulations!

It is a fact that Nairaland guys cry whenever a young fashionable lady is the news for anything positive. This lady has done anything to y'all. Most of you don't even know her in person. She's just living her life trying to be happy like everyone. Yet you still abuse her and wish her ill luck. How do you expect to make it in life?

am glad you said she is "trying" to be happy meaning that she isnt really happy despite her estate. so all this engagement and fiance thinz is about "trying" to be happy. am sure you see where all this is going...............................................
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by konvicted77: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Daysprings:

You're not God
Ikegwuru.
Envy wan kill people for another person matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by faceLAGOS: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
TheKingsmann:
This relationship won't last, atleast i can vouch for that of Temi and Mr eazi, but this one, no way!
Florence doesn't know what she want.

Girls wey dey bear Florence no dey dey normal.

Always acting desperate and like a psycho.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by simplesearch: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Proverbs 22:6 (KJV) Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Confirm4real(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dis one just dey deceive herself.

Baby mama loading...

25 days and you're already engaged to a man, what happened to dating before engagement

Anyways that's her cup of tea. I wish her what she wishes herself.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by BigYash: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
ntyce:
It's cooking,

Waitress waiting to serve.....
E go soon done. This girl no wise at all..She makes too much noise.. I wonder how she for dey like,if no be say her dad hold money.. I fit swear say na she rush that guy to engage her,e no come from the white agbero mind.. Just 25days.. I laugh in otedollars voice cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by ejimatic: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
nlfpmod:

Could this be love?
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Israeli072011(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Relationships that would last or lead to marriage CANNOT be sustained by love alone, I hope she has the capacity and what it takes to last/be in the relationship.

All the best
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Watty26: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
U prayed for yourself god did not answer, how do u expect your curse to work against her.
DJ Cuppy, wishingyoutheverybest.
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage / Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.