Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor (41015 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by nonireel(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tattoos are red flags. They spell drug addiction, domestic violence, emotional and physical abuse, lack of responsibility, debauchery and a bunch of other vices.

Dj cuppy, you can do better than that white trash.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by reddingtonblack: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
can someone please narrate aunty pocohantas story to Dj cuppy maybe @least she go calm down lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Onyeziokwu(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Daysprings:

You're not God

I agree with you 100% but the way black girls throw themselves around white folks is quite alarming. Inferiority complex is resident amongst black girls. I could recall my white Brits colleagues at work ridiculing black girls.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by gasparpisciotta: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
This breakfast will be served at night.

You are a verywickettman

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by daveP(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Person wey tag the wrong Ryan Taylor grin grin

That one don go update his bio adding cuppy Fiance shapali

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by kunle75(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
nlfpmod:
DJ Cuppy announces her engagement to British Boxer, Ryan Taylor:

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1602391140996620288

This little girl is just delusional sometimes.

I don't know why I foresee premium tears down the road,but I pray its not so for her.
She has tried to make it public several times how desperate she was in getting a guy in her league but if you ask me I don't know.

If not for money,she is ok but too lousy for my person if I can afford her but me and my papa still dey struggle.
Please don't quote me wrong ooo ,no hate intended.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by franchasng: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
etrange:
Congratulations!

It is a fact that Nairaland guys cry whenever a young fashionable lady is the news for anything positive. This lady has done anything to y'all. Most of you don't even know her in person. She's just living her life trying to be happy like everyone. Yet you still abuse her and wish her ill luck. How do you expect to make it in life?
Most of you Nigerians reason somehow. This has nothing to do with bad belle, DJ Cuppy lack good upbringing.

That girl is too freaky about showbiz, entertainment and sport guys. She falls cheapily for any male celebrity ready to give her attention.

At first it was footballer Anichebe, then Music Producer Asa Isika to some other showbiz guys, and now with a tacky looking underdog boxer who smells of irresponsibility.

As a girl born into wealthy family, she ought to carry herself with some iota of self worth and elegance like the daughters of the Dangotes, the Indimis, the Arthur Ezes, the Allen Onyemas, etc, etc.

I am not yet a billionaire but at my small level, I don't pray for my lovely daughter to behave this way, it will break my heart. I want and pray that my daughter understands who her daddy is and the family she is coming from and carry herself with elegance and pride.

This DJ Cuppy is too freaky about male celebrities, must she marry an entertainment celebrity? There are amazing, well bred classy guys from well to do family to build love and family with that wont give her future troubles and heartbreaks.

That guy doesn't look responsible at all.

12 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Toks2008(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
nlfpmod:
DJ Cuppy announces her engagement to British Boxer, Ryan Taylor:

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1602391140996620288

This lady is one hopeless attention seeker. Gosh!

Can't she just keep her relationship off Social media?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by tunapawizzy: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
met 25 days ago......now engaged......Cuppy Cuppy Cuppy..how many times i call u
....i pray for ur sound mental health, i pray u dont get exposed to drugs,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Urheadmaster(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
Is it just me or this girl is destined to cry in the years to come?

I mean,she makes too much noise.

For this reason, I hereby release curse on you DJ Cuppy. This union will cost you more than your life.

Stupid girl.

This is the most stupid things to say about someone else's happiness tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by kunle75(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
nonireel:
Tattoos are red flags. They spell drug addiction, domestic violence, emotional and physical abuse, lack of responsibility, debauchery and a bunch of other vices.

You took the word out of my mouth, she can do better i swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Funflipper: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Even with all the money this girl is still a lowlife.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Paulianfa(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
My innerchester are not align with this DJ girl and her man going year to years in their love affair.
They must be a crack, DJ cuppy is not that kind of a patience woman.

Oh God help their union and put me wrong.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Goldenbliss1(f): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
I wished her all the best.

Honestly speaking I find the comments section funny.

When she was single you guys were complaining and now that she's engaged una still dey complain.

It is well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Nature33: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
dis one no even no watin she want.keep forcing urself on men. confused gender.she thinks she's getting yuner. money miss road.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Tradman: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
We4all:
25 days relationship. Is she okay?
the guy go do give her better doggy
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by franchasng: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
nonireel:

Honestly I keep wondering the kind of father Femi Otedola is to his daughters.

How can the daughter of a billionaire bring such razz looking white boy home as would be hubby and me his father will allow that nonsense when I know the boy smells of irresponsibility?

Some girls can disgrace their family sha, God abeg oh, my daughter must stand out from career to relationship to marriage , Amen cry

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Temptee101(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Why is this girl so desperate to get married?

Already engaged within 25 days you met not even up to a month? She has fallen into the wrong hands. I'm sure she forced that guy to engage her.

I can bet my balls, the guy fuccked her mercilessly on the driving rally ground publicly the same day they met.

I hope she survives the outcome of her foolishness and desperation.

That niggar doesn't like her one bit. She is just throwing herself on him.

I thought money could buy class.

Premium tears loading

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Lamanii22(f): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

For this reason, I hereby release curse on you DJ Cuppy. This union will cost you more than your life.

Stupid girl.
c’mon man! That’s way too much.. what if they were designed to last a lifetime?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Benwallt(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
I just dey pity Otedola. He is leaving nothing behind like this. How did he ended up with wayward daughters who have have lost their senses to being seen on the screen. He go and have a 'he' somewhere. This boy looks murderous.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by franchasng: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Goldenbliss1:
I wished her all the best.

Honestly speaking I find the comments section funny.

When she was single you guys were complaining and now that she's engaged una still dey complain.

It is well
She could have done far better. That guy is a big NO!

The guy look too tacky, too razz and irresponsible for a girl from a wealthy family background.

That guy has no business with happy lasting marriage, check his profile, he smells of irresponsibility

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by etrange: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

am glad you said she is "trying" to be happy meaning that she isnt really happy despite her estate. so all this engagement and fiance thinz is about "trying" to be happy. am sure you see where all this is going...............................................

Everyone is trying to be happy, both the rich and the poor. That's literally all we can do as human beings.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by kkins25(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Naija men hate women out of their league.
Naija women hate other women dating men out of their league.

I love Nairaland. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by IbileIfe: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
I have met her at the Facebook party in Lagos on August 31, 2016.
Emotionally immature and insecure.
But I don't know why?
Money cannot buy dignity.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by nonireel(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
franchasng:
Honestly I keep wondering the kind of father Femi Otedola is to his daughters.

How can the daughter of a billionaire bring such razz looking white boy home as would be hubby and me his father will allow that nonsense when I know the boy smells of irresponsibility?

Some girls can disgrace their family sha, God abeg oh, my daughter must stand out from career to relationship to marriage , Amen cry

I think he doesn't create quality time to sit and communicate with them, understand their wants and needs, and guide them so they can make better, informed decisions/choices.

Secondly, he gave them (especially cuppy) free pass as adults to do whatever, however... and wherever.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by GoodLord95: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations but she is not my crush anymore, when able bodied men neva finish for Nigeria
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by CheapHomes1: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
etrange:

Everyone is trying to be happy, both the rich and the poor. That's literally all we can do as human beings.

everyone is not "trying" to be happy. those who are "trying" to be happy are those who are sad despite all the fancy things they have. they acquire the fancy things cos they were "trying" to be happy thinking those things bring happiness. your friend cuppy is "trying" to be happy thinking with a boyfriend, she will be happy. guess what? she is actually sad and the sadness will produce its fruit. true happiness is flows from inside and flows outwards and not the other way around

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Goodzinny: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.
ohh boy wetin happen now. This one is too much. Take it easy okay ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by DevilSignature: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
This gal kpakus suffers a lot
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by etrange: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
franchasng:
Most of you Nigerians reason somehow. This has nothing to do with bad belle, DJ Cuppy lack good upbringing.

That girl is too freaky about showbiz, entertainment and sport guys. She falls cheapily for any male celebrity ready to give her attention.

At first it was footballer Anichebe, then Music Producer Asa Isika to some other showbiz guys, and now with a tacky looking underdog boxer who smells of irresponsibility.

As a girl born into wealthy family, she ought to carry herself with some iota of self worth and elegance like the daughters of the Dangotes, the Indimis, the Arthur Ezes, the Allen Onyemas, etc, etc.

I am not yet a billionaire but at my small level, I don't pray for my lovely daughter to behave this way, it will break my heart. I want and pray that my daughter understands who her daddy is and the family she is coming from and carry herself with elegance and pride.

This DJ Cuppy is too freaky about male celebrities, must she marry an entertainment celebrity? There are amazing, well bred classy guys from well to do family to build love and family with that wont give her future troubles and heartbreaks.

That guy doesn't look responsible at all.

She is an entertainer hustling to make name for herself despite her father's wealth. Who knows the daughters of these other wealthy men you've mentioned? Do you even know thier names?

Would you be typing this trash if it was a guy in question? Oga, go and sit your fat ass down somewhere. Reasonable Nigerian that knows how the rich should carry themselves more than the rich. If she was carrying herself that way, you guys would still be the ones to say she's single because she's too proud to give men attention. Nothing is ever good enough for you people. You don't even know this boxer, you're already calling him all sorts of names and you somehow think you're better trained than DJ Kuppy? Your parents should be ashamed of you because you're too bitter and too gutter.

If she wants to marry a famous person, it's her choice. Everyone has the kind of spouse they want.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) / Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.