Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor (40978 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by MARYIAN(f): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2022
DjCuppy is louding this engagement too much, she should be mature with the social media things because if the truth be told the guy doesn't look responsible like who is going to stay in a marriage for long embarassed
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Raxxye(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
Is it just me or this girl is destined to cry in the years to come?

I mean,she makes too much noise.

For this reason, I hereby release curse on you DJ Cuppy. This union will cost you more than your life.

Stupid girl.
This is wrong in every sense of the word!
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by cmoney22222: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2022
How does a guy that is going to stay long in marriage look pls? So I can start looking like that too pls.

MARYIAN:
DjCuppy is louding this engagement too much, she should be mature with the social media things because if the truth be told the guy doesn't look responsible like who is going to stay in a marriage for long embarassed
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Raychee(f): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2022
Cuppy nwayo oo. This relationship doesn't seem stable enough.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by tobatele(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Ni ojowo si ojowo?
We will be here to read the next story very soon.
Just don't cry too much.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Idamunairaland: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

For this reason, I hereby release curse on you DJ Cuppy. This union will cost you more than your life.

Stupid girl.

You are not her maker. Curseless curse shall not stand
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by DaInferno(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.
grin up and vawlent
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Zane2point4(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2022
1Sharon:

You Nigerian men are useless.

Team foreign men.

Then you’re in for a rude shock, blc nigerian men are one of the most responsible men!

Make sure you are working and bring half of watever bill for every outing
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Bimffo(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2022
25 days to get engaged? God punish poverty. Omoooor. I must make money in this World.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Robenna(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2022
ntyce:
It's cooking,

Waitress waiting to serve.....
Breakfast ��
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Bimffo(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.
Wetin be all these for goodness sake. Girl wey just dey try live her life. MODS will not see this and do the needful.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Manna4Gurls: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

buhari despite all his atrocities has peace. did karma not see him?
If Buhari can open up to u about his current state of mind, you'll seize to compare people.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by skukimania(f): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.

You are not are God now !
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Saintmary(f): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2022
franchasng:
You are a kid, at most an adult teen.

I am a father, an employer of labor, a mentor to many, a tutor in Church, so when I speak you listen.

Femi Otedola failed in his fatherly role to his daughters, I don't wish such for my kids.

I have elder brothers who are very successful, some close to or let me say are in the Billionaire status and when I look at their daughters and even sons and how well they are molding them, I smile with joy and pray that I also succeed in raising my own little kids in better ways.

But as for adult teens like you, DJ Cuppy is doing well. In the first place, Femi ought not to have allowed her to venture into Disc Jockey as a career. I know you don't force a child to follow a career path but there are smart ways to inspire your kids or channel your kids to making great career choices.

Being a popular TV personality or entertainment celebrity doesn't make your life better or more organized than those that you rarely see on TV. If my kids must be famous, I wish they become famous in positive and life impacting careers not as naked dancers or stripers or all those nonsense things you guys celebrate cos of poverty and desperation for quick money and fame.

Like I said, you are an adult teen and won't comprehend till you become a rich father

Hmmm, people like you are getting fewer in this country.

Showbiz lifestyle is a landmine that only few people can survive.

I won't insult the father and daughter, but I will keep my head down, raise my kids as best as I can, and point out those who they can't emulate.

We will see who is right at the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by CheapHomes1: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Manna4Gurls:

If Buhari can open up to u about his current state of mind, you'll seize to compare people.

has buhari opened up to you about his current state of mind? can you show me the comparison that you say i compared?
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Stargurl20(f): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.

You need help. Eleribu, bad belle sombori.
If she no engage, you will run your fîlthy rótten mouth, she's engage now and you still running your evîl mouth
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Goldenbliss1(f): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2022
franchasng:
She could have done far better. That guy is a big NO!

The guy look too tacky, too razz and irresponsible for a girl from a wealthy family background.

That guy has no business with happy lasting marriage, check his profile, he smells of irresponsibility

That's her choice, and that's what makes her happy
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2022
1Sharon:

You Nigerian men are useless.

Team foreign men.
foreign men don't want you
Cuppy an African billionaire daughter begging a white man to marry her its now you
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by abbaashiru(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
This breakfast will be served at night.
You're a very wicked man... grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Joeyjones(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Am I the only one that sees this as obvious trolling from cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by etrange: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you havent answered my questions.

1. can you show me where i mentioned anything about anyone being better off or not being better off?

2. who are the those who have what i dont have?

3. what are those things they have that i dont have? do you have what those people have?

4. what argument dont you have issues with? if you dont have any issues with the "argument", what then is it you say am "trying" to convince myself about?

5. who are the "we" that want jobs that bring us joy? what are those jobs that "we" want that "bring us joy"? what are those places we go to "thaat make us smile"?

6. where did i mention to you that being happy isnt one of life's goals?

7. so if the goal of the rich is to be happy and they are "trying" to be happy, why are they still "trying" to be happy?

8. dont they have jobs that make them happy or are they not able to go to places that will make them happy?

9. can you me where i said that "only a specific set of people is trying to be happy"?

Everybody is trying to be happy including yourself. Fact. You can keep bickering like a kid about about established Fact everyone knows.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Zse1: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Social menace
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by CheapHomes1: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
etrange:

Everybody is trying to be happy including yourself. Fact. You can keep bickering like a kid about about established Fact everyone knows.

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the questions...

1. can you show me where i mentioned anything about anyone being better off or not being better off?

2. who are the those who have what i dont have?

3. what are those things they have that i dont have? do you have what those people have?

4. what argument dont you have issues with? if you dont have any issues with the "argument", what then is it you say am "trying" to convince myself about?

5. who are the "we" that want jobs that bring us joy? what are those jobs that "we" want that "bring us joy"? what are those places we go to "thaat make us smile"?

6. where did i mention to you that being happy isnt one of life's goals?

7. so if the goal of the rich is to be happy and they are "trying" to be happy, why are they still "trying" to be happy?

8. dont they have jobs that make them happy or are they not able to go to places that will make them happy?

9. can you me where i said that "only a specific set of people is trying to be happy"?
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by vannessa7(f): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.

To you and all the animals that like your comment Proverb 26:27 and Lamentation 3:37.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by 1Sharon(f): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
all I know is that your daddy too is a men, end of story

Is your mother not a woman?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by maxzzo1(m): 4:49am On Dec 14, 2022
Na wao just 25 dayz ago....as usual something Loading.......
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Farfalla(f): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

People have married in less time that that.

She's not complaining, neither is he.

Most people are upset because she's rich and doing her own thing. They're even more upset that the usual old age spinsterhood mocking won't work once she's in a relationship.

This right here is the source of all their bitterness.
See how hypertensive they are....grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by BRATISLAVA: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Farfalla:

This right here is the source of all their bitterness.
See how hypertensive they are....grin

170/200mmHg cheesy

Next activity for them is to watch her womb and crow over how "evening newspapers" struggle to give birth. When she does...

190/220mmHg loading.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Tundex911: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2022
I help you pray make e no end in tears

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.