Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor (40982 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by jaxxy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
Is it just me or this girl is destined to cry in the years to come?

I mean,she makes too much noise.

For this reason, I hereby release curse on you DJ Cuppy. This union will cost you more than your life.

Stupid girl.

She and the guy are a good fit I just hope they can do things the right way and take it slow.

cuppy is hyper like Davido very few people can cope with them. u have to have a type of personality to not only get along with them bt make them happy or them getting bored and that guy fits her like a glove bt she should take her time cos of the recent red flags or misinformation.

Hopebringer:
Oh wow...
Talk about desperation, instability and a low value woman ...

Who else wants to bet this engagement won't last beyond 5.months or if by some unrealistic stroke of insanity it does the marriage won't last beyond 12.months

We don't know the whole story it may not be desperation bt misinformation.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by TemmyDayo50(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

For this reason, I hereby release curse on you DJ Cuppy. This union will cost you more than your life.

Stupid girl.

You dey mad ooo for this curse wey you talk so... Na you this curse go follow.. E don sure die... Haha... Wetin she do you wey make you curse her like that... Na she say make poverty dey abound for your family ni... Eleriibu eda...

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by atilla(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2022
ntyce:
It's cooking,

Waitress waiting to serve.....

Breakfast abi.�
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Lolachef(f): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2022
Man can never be Chi.
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by mamatwiny(f): 12:21am On Dec 13, 2022
nonireel:
Tattoos are red flags. They spell drug addiction, domestic violence, emotional and physical abuse, lack of responsibility, debauchery and a bunch of other vices.

Dj cuppy, you can do better than that white trash.

If you have ever lived abroad, you know tattoos are just normal. I am not a fan, but every tom dick and Harry has it. Doctors, surgeons, nurses, professionals. A naija friend has his own done on his left arm with as much as 2k pounds. It doesn't reek of any of such things you posted above.

Where I have issue was that the guy in question was bursted by installing9ja as being with another black hot chic hours b4 the engagement. He might be a community dick and she has to slow down and observe him.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by meobizy(f): 12:27am On Dec 13, 2022
We saw it the last ten times.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Ashirioluwa: 12:29am On Dec 13, 2022
I'm glad that her trap has finally caught someone because this lady has been actively hunting for a husband for a while now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by mrkings84(m): 12:31am On Dec 13, 2022
So she decided to go for a albino skin, does I mean Nigerian men are not good enough for her?

What's my business anyway �️,
Wishing them a good time together..
I pray their union last beyond what we normally have from these celebs.....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by wink2015(m): 12:40am On Dec 13, 2022
She should have married a simple Nigeria man not this fighter.

This foreign fighter looks dangerous.

White are not good house wife

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by nonireel(m): 12:48am On Dec 13, 2022
mamatwiny:

If you have ever lived abroad, you know tattoos are just normal. I am not a fan, but every tom dick and Harry has it. Doctors, surgeons, nurses, professionals. A naija friend has his own done on his left arm with as much as 2k pounds. It doesn't reek of any of such things you posted above.

Where I have issue was that the guy in question was bursted by installing9ja as being with another black hot chic hours b4 the engagement. He might be a community dick and she has to slow down and observe him.

I listed debauchery, and your second paragraph affirmed it.

Surely you wouldn't bring a guy like that home for your Mum and Dad to accept.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Sukkyy2010: 12:59am On Dec 13, 2022
Chai! Ewo Omo Yoruba to lo fe "worldly omo Akata", hmm that Lord is your strength Cuppy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Dskillful(m): 1:17am On Dec 13, 2022
If this marriage exceeds 10 years make I bend.... I am not wishing her bad oo but you see these white boys they can switch like NEPA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Starskibigi: 1:30am On Dec 13, 2022
Last last na breakfast she go chop

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by obowunmi(m): 1:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Guppy is definitely mentally ill.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by bepositive11: 1:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

This curse has been returned to u 10 times, u evil walking time bomb

even though it looks like she's rushing things must u be so plain evil

Amen!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by bepositive11: 1:55am On Dec 13, 2022
We4all:
25 days relationship. Is she okay?

I hope her father talks sense into her.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by sucreblazing(m): 2:21am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.

On this day and this hour, I pray with the power of the star,the moon, the night, the wind and whatever makes the universe unique whatever you lay your hand on will not prosper, from now onward sorry will never depart your life. I decree with the power that be and so shall it be

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by 1Sharon(f): 2:25am On Dec 13, 2022
fitinwell:

No Nigeria Suitor match your class..

Weldone

Nigerian men are useless, all of you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by dalass(f): 2:26am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.

Oga what's up with you?

Why are you cursing her? Haba!

It is her life she's living not yours! undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Madups(m): 2:57am On Dec 13, 2022
But why AJ no gree marry this babe.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by hammer567: 3:25am On Dec 13, 2022
THIS GIRL WAS HAPPY AND DOING WELL.

EVEN HEALTHY, YET HER USELESS FATHER PARADING HIMSELF AS A BILLIONAIRE WITH OIL MONEY FROM SE NIGERIA, TAKE BECAUSE OF HATRED FOR IGBOS,THAT HE AND HIS PEOPLE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT TO DESTROY HER RELATIONSHIP TO AN IGBO MAN ANICHEBE.

NOW, SEE THE DISGRACE TO THE WHOLE NIGERIA?

THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR PARENTS THAT DESTROY THEIR CHILDREN LIVES.

ALOT OF PARENTS MAKE BAD DECISION THAT DESTROY THEIR CHILDREN CHANCES AND OTHER PARENTS DONT CARE OR GUIDE THEIR CHILDREN CORRECTLY.

HELL, SHOULD BE THEIR REWARD.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by fapcrook(m): 4:06am On Dec 13, 2022
The guy is an 'opportunistic infection '. If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Curious345: 4:13am On Dec 13, 2022
Like Achebe , dude must be good in bed.

Its not gonna be long .. break up i's already loading

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by arantess: 4:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Lol

Be advised,
The relationship demise
will be televised.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by BigIyanga: 4:30am On Dec 13, 2022
Money cant buy class and common sense

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by citadels(f): 4:45am On Dec 13, 2022
It’s a pity. But what is this flare about husband abeg?
Marriage is sweet but is she the first to get married Biko kam juo?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by sniperr007(m): 4:46am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.

Do you have any encounter with her?
Why curse her?
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Enemyofpeace: 4:52am On Dec 13, 2022
Yinmu! She wants to get married by fire by force, but her village people no go make am last. The guy go just use and dump her. Folake4u let's bet it?

Rice 55k, na this Christmas una go really understand "Silent night" �

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by soledayo(m): 4:54am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.

This is what envy and jealousy can cause. Without any curse, you are cursing someone that is already blessed. You need Jesus so you will know what is called the LOVE OF GOD. If a news like this is not on social media, then how will people have story to talk about. Calm down oo so you dont use your head to carry things oo
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Enemyofpeace: 4:54am On Dec 13, 2022
1Sharon:

Nigerian men are useless, all of you.
thank God your daddy is a men.

Folake4u make I give that guy your codes? Him no gree me rest o.

Rice 55k, na this Christmas una go really understand "Silent night" �

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by mikkyjagga1(m): 4:55am On Dec 13, 2022
You are such a bitter person and on her behalf the curse is returned back to sender.
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine / 'Na Plenty Money Dey Rush Us': Nkechi Blessing Rocks Embellished D&G Sunglasses / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.