Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" (12901 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Jesutega Onokpasa: What Has Obaigbena Done To Thisday/Arise TV? / Salihu Lukman And His Grandstanding Over Buhari’s Successor - Suleiman Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by buhariguy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

It belongs to you abi
tell duke to look for his picture elsewhere.
Is duke and tinubu in the same family or from the same village
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by Medalb: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Arise tv will turn to AIT very soon for the unconfirm and abuse on APC,watchout
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Okealaaye:

No, how can that ever be all?
You and your clansmen are labouring in pure vain! Your Messiah can never be president of our country; maybe The Zoo, but certainly not the Federal Republic of Nigeria! Stop wasting your time.
Is that all?
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by Justmesagi: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bayo the Food is ready journalist. Tinubu boy boy.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by UNDFTD: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
The operators of media houses in LIEGERIA both print and electronic including their reporters and analysts do NOT deserve to be referred to as journalists. They all engage in crass journalism, especially the AriseTV, BBC Igbo, Punch, ThisDay, ChannelsTV news analysts, and reporters. They are morally bankrupt, lack integrity, candor, and professionalism, and are cowards. They either do NOT know or believe in the ethos of the journalism profession as the conscience of society.

As reporters and news analysts, they just do NOT only report, they suppose to educate the public about events and issues and how they affect their lives. And before journalists can write or report about a subject, they must first gather information. They usually would conduct several interviews with people involved in or who have knowledge of the subject. They may also go to the scene of an event, such as a crime or an accident, to interview witnesses or law enforcement officers and to document what they see.

In addition, they often search public records or other databases to find information and statistics to back up their stories. Researching a story is often similar to tracking down leads and people relevant to the story before reporting such news to the public.

But in LIEGERIA, the above is NEVER the case. Their media houses are beholden to the government and they always follow the government's narrative and amplify its talking point to the detriment of the larger society. Otherwise, how can one who claims to be a news analyst be on air and telling bald-faced lies that he or she probably knew is propaganda? Their reporters never report events as accurately as the profession demands and asking hard questions are of a bygone era.

Now watch this video at the link below and see for yourself how this heifer, Ojy Okpe, or whatever she's called shows how amoral and crass she is in her analysis of the video. Anyone that has a modicum of sense should understand after watching the video that there's a tell-tale sign that the video could be staged. For instance, the actors kept harping on APC at every turn, which is very unusual. Secondly, how can APC show up for a rally in Biafraland not on any other day but on a MONDAY that every Tom, Dick, and Harry know is a sit-at-home? And finally, what was the essence of the armed man in military uniform near the white vehicle? These are very pertinent questions that real journalists usually ask.

If these M0R0NS on AriseTV, except the young lady in a blue dress sitting near the Ape-face Abati, have any journalistic integrity, they should have dug deeper to get more information before making a fool of themselves on air. These FAKE journalists are not interested in educating their audience but are driven by their own selfish interest, hence they are referred to as Brown-Envelope journalists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5xSLW2KnCM
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Is that all?

Much more besides, Unpaid Labourer. Wait a minute.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by Owologbo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ttalk:
An that Oseni Rufai will ruin that media house

Rubbish. You, the person that wrote the crap up here and your types should stick to TVC and dress up your incoherent candidate to spit his bulablu in peace.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by udeh3(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Which secrecy again The man gave his history, you guys without listening say it is a lie.
Tor continue repeating what you believe, the man don talk him own.

Since you knew his history, how come controversy of his working with Deloitte? Where did he made his money from, atleast, he told us from inherited real estate. Real estate in 1990 or 1993? Which school did he intend in primary and secondary and who were his class mates?

Since, you've gone through his history, please, provide some answers to the aforementioned questions
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by dat9jaguy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
udeh3:

Since you knew his history, how come controversy of his working with Deloitte? Where did he made his money from, atleast, he told us from inherited real estate. Real estate in 1990 or 1993? Which school did he intend in primary and secondary and who were his class mates?

Since, you've gone through his history, please, provide some answers to the aforementioned questions

Even if I do, will you believe. You are already biased so no explanation given will be taken by you. Enjoy your ignorance.

Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:54am On Dec 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

Much more besides, Unpaid Labourer. Wait a minute.
I'm still waiting
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I'm still waiting

You have chosen to await the Crab's retiring for the day . . .
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

You have chosen to await the Crab's retiring for the day . . .
So that is all
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by udeh3(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Even if I do, will you believe. You are already biased so no explanation given will be taken by you. Enjoy your ignorance.

I have always said this, sell me your candidate, if he truly had much to offer than mine, had no shady records, I'll vote for him. I know my vote and others behind me counts
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by dat9jaguy(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2022
udeh3:

I have always said this, sell me your candidate, if he truly had much to offer than mine, had no shady records, I'll vote for him. I know my vote and others behind me counts

I ain't selling anything. All I'm saying is that your mind is already biased against him so no matter what you are told it will be like water poured on stone. So enjoy your candidate and remove eye from other people's candidate.

Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by udeh3(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2022
dat9jaguy:

I ain't selling anything. All I'm saying is that your mind is already biased against him so no matter what you are told it will be like water poured on stone. So enjoy your candidate and remove eye from other people's candidate.

You've said nothing... No don't know me either
For the records, I stay in Lagos and work at Bourdillion, Ikoyi.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by dat9jaguy(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2022
udeh3:

You've said nothing... No don't know me either
For the records, I stay in Lagos and work at Bourdillion, Ikoyi.

Who cares, for God sake. For all I know you may have all these things in your dreams. Support your Obi in peace, it is not until you attack people before they will know that you are loyal.

Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by reality1010: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Alphagan:
NDUKA OBAIGBENA AND HIS THISDAY/ARISE NEWS HYPOCRITICAL GRANDSTANDING ON PUBLIC MORALITY

https://lagostoday.com.ng/nduka-obaigbena-and-his-thisday-arise-news-hypocritical-grandstanding-on-public-morality/

It is obvious that Tinubu has lost it, no more credibilty and noone mentions his name among the contender.
The socalled "Owners of Nigeria" are interested in Obi and Atiku leaving Tinubu. Im sure this has created the recent outburst being displayed by Tinubu's media aides against Nduka to justify the money that Tinubu is paying them.
Like Macbeth, these guys are tied to the stake and must fight till death.
We wish them the best as they try to convince Nigerians to buy stone for bread; how possible.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" by udeh3(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Who cares, for God sake. For all I know you may have all these things in your dreams. Support your Obi in peace, it is not until you attack people before they will know that you are loyal.

You've been the one attaching me since. So, how come you're talking about attack?

This is your characters. You do the act and blame the Obidinents, as if, when you don't attach them to whatever point you want to make, you can't sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Threatens To Revoke Benin-Sapele-Ologbo Road Contract Over Shoddy Job / US Warns Nigeria Over Nuclear Technology And Iran / Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workship Sealed In Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.