Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,919 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It (1281 Views)

Does This Legs Really Worth 20 Million / Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It by Blake755: 3:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Hello nairalanders please I want to ask a question am planning to start a POS business and I really want to ask if it really worth it especially I mean what could be the do and don't of the business for someone who will ask about location i really got a good location I mean it is market area and nobody has a POS around there please I will really appreciate your input all the best

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It by descarado: 3:53am On Dec 13, 2022
POS is a lazy man's kind of business.

Hopefully one day, it will come to an end.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It by Mustack: 3:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Blake755:
Hello nairalanders please I want to ask a question am planning to start a POS business and I really want to ask if it really worth it especially I mean what could be the do and don't of the business for someone who will ask about location i really got a good location I mean it is market area and nobody has a POS around there please I will really appreciate your input all the best

My bro customer and and how much they're taking will depend on your roi per day..
Re: How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It by Blake755: 3:56am On Dec 13, 2022
descarado:
POS is a lazy man's kind of business.

Hopefully one day, it will come to an end.

Hmm really how is it that I would love to know no be hustle??
Re: How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It by Blake755: 4:01am On Dec 13, 2022
Mustack:

My bro customer and and how much they're taking will depend on your roi per day..
Care to explain
Re: How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It by Nazgul: 5:11am On Dec 13, 2022
Blake755:
POS isn't a business you run independently. Especially in a City. It's something you attach to your already established business to boost sales.

Reason being that POS is everywhere. Rumor has it that the average Nigerian street has a minimum of 5 POS operators and this can increase in the coming months if the area is a good catch, so when you do the maths, the question on how you intend to make reasonable profit with so much competition around you pops up.

If you're in a rural environment with very little competition, you'll make more money cos you'll have more customers patronizing you....More like the lesser the competition, the higher your profit, the more competition you have, the lesser your profit. So the wisdom here is to look for remote villages to set up the business.

Since you said you're in a market, and currently have no competition, you can give it a shot. But note that if the business beings to boom, you'll reach 10 doing POS in that market in a couple of months. That's how business is in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It by SenecaTheYonger: 5:14am On Dec 13, 2022
How will POS business get around the CBN policy of 20k per day? And 100k per week?

Because I know this administration will never consider small businesses when creating new policies

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It by Blake755: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Nazgul:

POS isn't a business you run independently. Especially in a City. It's something you attach to your already established business to boost sales.

Reason being that POS is everywhere. Rumor has it that the average Nigerian street has a minimum of 5 POS operators and this can increase in the coming months if the area is a good catch, so when you do the maths, the question on how you intend to make reasonable profit with so much competition around you pops up.

If you're in a rural environment with very little competition, you'll make more money cos you'll have more customers patronizing you....More like the lesser the competition, the higher your profit, the more competition you have, the lesser your profit. So the wisdom here is to look for remote villages to set up the business.

Since you said you're in a market, and currently have no competition, you can give it a shot. But note that if the business beings to boom, you'll reach 10 doing POS in that market in a couple of months. That's how business is in Nigeria.
I think nah just to keep my money jejely more especially I don't think if I would have time for it
Re: How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It by Karlifate: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
How will POS business get around the CBN policy of 20k per day? And 100k per week?

Because I know this administration will never consider small businesses when creating new policies

I wonder too cheesy
Re: How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It by Olajydeey: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2022
With this ,new CBM policy

I doubt, if POS job would be profitable anymore o
Re: How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It by Qatar2022: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2022
Blake755:

I think nah just to keep my money jejely more especially I don't think if I would have time for it
Open Pos it bring in 2 to 3k everyday and nothing will happen to your money
Re: How Much Does POS Business Generate Does It Really Worth It by KingMack(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Suck / Katiana Kay, Her Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, / Szxtape: Ladies, Never You Pleased A Man By Recording Your Nudes Or Szxtape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.