Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,465 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC (9382 Views)

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ / Politicians Buying PVCs In Opponents’ Strongholds In Northern Nigeria - Tribune / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by VicHots(f): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2022
We know the desperate politicians -
Those that can not hack #IMECServers
Those that thought they are #Movement and
Those that believes #PresidencyistheirBirthright!
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by southsouthking(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2022
What is now the essence of Thumbprint?
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by Waterlrd: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2022
dustmalik:
I thought Inec said it's useless possessing someone else's voters card, that it can't be used to vote by anyone else except the true owner with BVAs. Why then are they raising alarm on wrongful possession?
wrongful possession amount to disenfranchisement of people of their opponents. They buy this in the stronghold of their opponents.
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by Naijareporter1(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2022
Governor Sanwo-Olu just pick up his PVC, Go get your PVC let's Vote wisely comes 2023

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfCW4UVkWz4
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by Father254: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2022
another1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/politicians-inducing-voters-with-money-buying-pvcs-inec/

I say this with all seriousness,Inec is not ready for free and fair elections in Nigeria.

How can someone else use pvc to vote in your absence and you didn't check mate it . So all those voters card in Inec office someone can stay one corner and be voting with your machine and no body will find out.

Please there should be proper explanation on how the voters will be compiled and each card reader must have a specific location for accountability and transparency.
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by Enemyofpeace: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Tinubu wehdone o

To all those moderators that banned me and all those bad belle people that hissed, skipped and mtcheeeeewed me on nairaland this year, take your end of the year gift

Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by Biggeststar01: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2022
I h@te this country ehn, too much corruption, I h@te atiku, tinubu and all other fvcking northern politicians that think they own this country, we the youths will shock them next year's election....after all the money they have they still want to steal more...why... just why...even devil cannot do what these people are doing....what is their problem
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by erospecial: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2022
Wike has collected mine since didn't enlist me among his unit SAs!
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by bonnyhope: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:
If you investigate very well, a particular candidate trying to force himself on Nigerians is the one doing all these.

You de fear Tinubu?
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by ATLIEN2027: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2022
Pandora
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by onuman: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2022
another1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/politicians-inducing-voters-with-money-buying-pvcs-inec/

APC could have been buying PVC cards. But rational thinking is Labour Party's Obi/Datti ticket is the most qualified.
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by onuman: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:
If you investigate very well, a particular candidate trying to force himself on Nigerians is the one doing all these.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by obyno82: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
But with BVAS there's nothing they can do with the PVCs they bought. What i think is that they want to mop off the PVCs in areas where their stronghold is weak so that their Opponents will not have the upper hand.
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by aksule(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
If it's true that some political parties are buying PVCs, what are the secret police and other security services doing about it. Hope INEC is prepared for free, fair and credible elections. News is flying around.
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by OfficialP: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
dustmalik:
I thought Inec said it's useless possessing someone else's voters card, that it can't be used to vote by anyone else except the true owner with BVAs. Why then are they raising alarm on wrongful possession?

The idea is to collect people's pvc, so they won't vote on that day

1 Like

Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by obyno82: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
OfficialP:

The idea is to collect people's pvc, so they won't vote on that day

You know the game. The thing is they would buy the PVCs in areas that are the opponents stronghold so that they cannot vote there.
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by TristanX: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Antyislam:
So far I have made some money from Tinubu campaign team and I will collect more, after all he stole the money from us, I will vote Peter Obi But will cash out with Tinubu

Correct man!!! Don’t mind perpetual urchins like Moh247 Fredoooooo BATified2023
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by Allisgud: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
The cane and the yansh is now left with inec arrest anybody who comes to vote with another person pvc by identifying their face
Re: Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC by Jnkay: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
When they give voters 10k, they will increase food stocks by 80k. Wicked bloody politicians like APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Cnn Continue To Project Peter Obi As The Rightful Winner Of 2023 / Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord / The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.