Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,365 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen (32068 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Lifestone(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Icarus99:
Who gives a flying fvck
Lol
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Chee59(f): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2022
I wish she'd use whatever resources at her disposal to track the source of the lies and have them thrown in jail.
People need to know that just because someone is a pastor, doesn't mean they can't imprison someone who tells malicious lies against and defames them.
"sizzling relationship" my foot. Evil liars.
Go and collect your PVC
Vote wisely.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Chee59(f): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2022
bluebay:
She’s not divorced but Ran away with I’ve 100 million of the Micro finance Bank money. Her pictures has been removed from posters and billboards of the church and his Husband Papa AYO Oriysejafor had announced to the church that her wife made away with huge amount and they aren’t together anymore .
Link to the video of the announcement.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Chee59(f): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2022
quentin06:

Nothing wrong in that, the man lost his wife, church arranged another one for him, same was done for kumuyi.

Rich Nigerian pastors don't lack wives, church will always get wives for them even if its another members wife.
Keep Kumuyi out of your f_ilthy mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by spinna: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2022
Curious345:
Fake is truly dangerous

Bible likens a false accusation to a deadly weapon..

The more you deny they will say why is he denying so loudly he must be guilty.. if ur silent they'll say u see. He did it

God save us from false accusers

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by nedekid: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2022
payone:

That jet was used by jonathan to deliver payment to south africa for weapons and personnel
Explain several times but some will refuse to understand.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2022
I liked her comment but I pray indeed they are not divorced
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by drololaaof: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2022
Newsmic:
The wife of the former president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and founder of the Word of Life Bible Church, Pastor Mrs. Helen Oritsejafor, has debunked claims that she and the clergyman are divorced, IGBERETV reports.

Unconfirmed reports online had it that the couple's 25-year-old marriage had packed up.

In a statement released on Monday, Mrs. Oritsejafor stated that they are not divorced, ading that she has never been unfaithful to her husband.

She wrote on her Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0JnZ7QfSCPs2ynvVKHXawxprssyaD4CT9aFjsPnjcuwqwP2gGEB5KNVmathX5VgaPl&id=100083343039154
That's how they are, they profit in fake news I don't know their joy in divorce news. I pray God forgive these disciple of satan. Little thing they carry bad news.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Mercury12(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2022
My Husband and I are not divorced, unless people get divorced on social media and I have never been unfaithful to my husband, whom I love very dearly.

Good to hear smiley
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by olat70(m): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
TIME SHALL TELL IF THE STORY NA FAKE ABI NA THIS ONE BE THE REFUTAL BE THE REAL FAKE
Newsmic:
The wife of the former president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and founder of the Word of Life Bible Church, Pastor Mrs. Helen Oritsejafor, has debunked claims that she and the clergyman are divorced, IGBERETV reports.

Unconfirmed reports online had it that the couple's 25-year-old marriage had packed up.

In a statement released on Monday, Mrs. Oritsejafor stated that they are not divorced, ading that she has never been unfaithful to her husband.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0JnZ7QfSCPs2ynvVKHXawxprssyaD4CT9aFjsPnjcuwqwP2gGEB5KNVmathX5VgaPl&id=100083343039154
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by olat70(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
TIME SHALL TELL IF THE STORY NA FAKE ABI NA THIS REFUTAL BE THE REAL FAKE
Newsmic:

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Chee59:

Keep Kumuyi out of your f_ilthy mouth.

You should be worried about your lost soul, the person you r worshipping doesnt give a damn about you. To him you re just a useful idiot.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by bluebay(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Chee59:

Link to the video of the announcement.
Church don turn politics abi ? See your head

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Wuppdex: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
How do you expect him to get the tithes to God, if not by air grin Worrisome part is the denomination, abi aboki go change am for dollars in heaven cheesy

GOFRONT:
This man with private jet loaded with Nigerian money
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by blahc007: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
How people called the MOG unprintable names on this nairaland the day the fake news surfaced, shows you how dark some people's minds are.... especially towards men of God.

Now, are you going to gather All the rubbish you have spilt and swallow them...?

The heart of man is indeed wicked....shake my head
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by blahc007: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Godwin4444:
With the way fake news are flying around n people are intentionally writing fake news for their evil intentions

It will be so bad that it will get to a stage Nigerians will ask for social media regulation

Cos I don’t understand how some people will wake up n decide to write thrash about others
Money is being made from it naa....that's why it can't stop.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Neddyogu(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
quentin06:

Nothing wrong in that, the man lost his wife, church arranged another one for him, same was done for kumuyi.

Rich Nigerian pastors don't lack wives, church will always get wives for them even if its another members wife.

Did I say there was anything wrong?
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by judedwriter(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thanks to God that's it was just a rumor.

I find it hard to believe that a man of pastor ayo's reputation would find it difficult to maintain his marriage.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Godispeace: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
yeye, mama is doing damage control
oluseyiforjesus:
Your marriage is covered by the blood in Jesus name
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Qaz2: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ok
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by guychidile: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Who shot this to media sef.,what's the opinion of your husband.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) / Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings / See Why You Must Avoid Immodest Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.