Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen (32066 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Antoeni(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2022
i Don't See Con Men Like Ayo Oritsejafor As a Pastor , They Are Pulpit Bandit
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Blueace247(f): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2022
This looks to good or bad to be true...

Are you lazy to write, we offer exclusive writing services
https://www.nairaland.com/7471674/search-engine-friendly-content-writing
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by baretalk: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2022
Your eye dey inheritance grin
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by bigdammyj: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Noted.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Realists(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2022
GOFRONT:
This man with private jet loaded with Nigerian money
Pastor arms dealer & terrorist.
Mr Cankerous of worms, Nigga Pastor with gold chains around his neck.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by ogub(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2022
When I saw it first i said will not comment or say it to anyone until it confirmed, thank goodness it was a lie the devil is put to shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by victorVIC1(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2022
The rate at which social media is abused these days is quite alarming

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Fiscus105(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2022
Newsmic:
The wife of the former president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and founder of the Word of Life Bible Church, Pastor Mrs. Helen Oritsejafor, has debunked claims that she and the clergyman are divorced, IGBERETV reports.

Unconfirmed reports online had it that the couple's 25-year-old marriage had packed up.

In a statement released on Monday, Mrs. Oritsejafor stated that they are not divorced, ading that she has never been unfaithful to her husband.

She wrote on her Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0JnZ7QfSCPs2ynvVKHXawxprssyaD4CT9aFjsPnjcuwqwP2gGEB5KNVmathX5VgaPl&id=100083343039154

If it's true that as a wife of oga in the ministry, you are still sleeping with other men outside ur marriage, I think I will align with school of thought that says women dnt know what they want
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Realrealfact: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by gloryman91: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2022
GOFRONT:

Not money na arms deal.

Dasuk gate's deal ♥️ �♥️ Aamin
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by IMASTEX: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2022
pidekoj:

God bless Nigeria = South-South grin
God bless Yoruba land
God bless Igbo land
God bless Arewa land

Thunder scatter Tinubu and his urchins!
Una too like problem pass fight for this Niaja. Nor run when dey come for you grin grin grin
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by God2man2again(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2022
Never believed any news you see on social media.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by lotkyes200: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2022
I hope all the people who posted the news will post this one too.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by phemmie06(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2022
Wetin concern Tinubu now, you will be shocked if you seed all these politicians dining out wining together
pidekoj:
God bless Nigeria
God bless Yoruba land
God bless Igbo land
God bless Arewa land

Thunder scatter Tinubu and his urchins!
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by lakeside30: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2022
End time pastor and mrs
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Neddyogu(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2022
No smoke without fire they say.....

I still remember like yesterday when she was elevated from chorister to wifey/mummy when his first wife died. Think I was in JS1 at the time.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by JasonScoolari: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2022
GOFRONT:
You left the subject matter and dived into your usual unfounded allegations.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Obakoolex(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2022
No flame without fire.....in every rumour there's atom of truth grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by erospecial: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2022
Pastor and wife living apart yet deceiving the counterfeit Christians to be singing their praises and glory. You can deny there's no sugar boy with you in London!

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by brightbright: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2022
WATCH the moment the Lagos State Governor Babaije Sanwo-Olu Receive His Voter’s Card.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfCW4UVkWz4
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Olaolex: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2022
Nigerians and fake new ehn...
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by penearth(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2022
Thank God for their unity
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by payone(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2022
GOFRONT:

That jet was used by jonathan to deliver payment to south africa for weapons and personnel

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by FashionCookie(f): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2022
That one concern una. undecided
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2022
GOFRONT:

Why on earth would she divorce him when the going is sweet?
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Neddyogu:
No smoke without fire they say.....

I still remember like yesterday when she was elevated from chorister to wifey/mummy when his first wife died. Think I was in JS1 at the time.

Nothing wrong in that, the man lost his wife, church arranged another one for him, same was done for kumuyi.

Rich Nigerian pastors don't lack wives, church will always get wives for them even if its another members wife.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Menclothing: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2022
God bless your home
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by AngelicBeing: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2022
sad
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Kelvin3476: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2022
If feminists see say person dey loyal & submissive to the husband , na so them go wan scatter am with everythng fake.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by bluebay(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2022
She’s not divorced but Ran away with I’ve 100 million of the Micro finance Bank money. Her pictures has been removed from posters and billboards of the church and his Husband Papa AYO Oriysejafor had announced to the church that her wife made away with huge amount and they aren’t together anymore .

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by onatisi(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2022
Newsmic:
The wife of the former president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and founder of the Word of Life Bible Church, Pastor Mrs. Helen Oritsejafor, has debunked claims that she and the clergyman are divorced, IGBERETV reports.

Unconfirmed reports online had it that the couple's 25-year-old marriage had packed up.

In a statement released on Monday, Mrs. Oritsejafor stated that they are not divorced, ading that she has never been unfaithful to her husband.

She wrote on her Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0JnZ7QfSCPs2ynvVKHXawxprssyaD4CT9aFjsPnjcuwqwP2gGEB5KNVmathX5VgaPl&id=100083343039154

then why did it take them more than a week to debunk the news circulating ?
most likely they have resolved to settle their differences for some common interest between them . there is no way a fake news like that will circulate like that for over 7 days if the story isnt true , there must be some truth in it to have survived for so long

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by GorillaApp(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2022
erospecial:
Pastor and wife living apart yet deceiving the counterfeit Christians to be singing their praises and glory. You can deny there's no sugar boy with you in London!
They are actually living apart.

Not happy about it though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) / Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings / See Why You Must Avoid Immodest Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.