Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online (49603 Views)

House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by JoeNL22(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obi....hope you don't have ex lovers after marriage!
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Hdhdhd(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
mytime24:
Internet never forget

Internet never forgets" you would rather say
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by gigabyte13: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Na who get headache
Na who dey take paracetamol
Abeggggggggggg
Jobless people should rest
Na because una no get life, make una dey interested in another person life
So, go get a life please....
PETER NO COMPLAIN ABEGGGGGG
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by lifenija: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Bloggers should rest in this country lipsrsealed

Shoe sellers should stop selling in these country

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by tnerro1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Better give am belle make she born 2 before NED snatch am from ur hand grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Sleekfingers: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Godfulchy:
Nigerians can dig up anything

Yes, lazy and jobless Nigerians can dig up anything...
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by lifenija: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hdhdhd:

Internet never forgets" you would rather say
atleast make d mumu u no forget to add fool stop for ur sentence also.

And it is, the Internet never "forgets".

slowpoke.
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Revolva(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Truth is ..what people post on social media portrays who they really are

That gal is a big time runs gal for top rich sugar daddies

Rude boy go chuk head instead make e de find foreign ladies to de nakamura
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by johnfem321: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
It’s sad how men joke with their life.. he is good at making wrong choices.. he just lack emotional intelligence..he should better send the girl packing before it’s to late..: I believe there are more decent ladies out there than this kind of tramp..
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by azpekuliar: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
The first vid is funny though. grin

2 Likes

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Ckonnet: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Naija una get time, that's why these politicians dey press una neck die. Live living matter go dey dig loose wey dey catch her cruise.
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Hdhdhd(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
lifenija:
atleast make d mumu u no forget to add fool stop for ur sentence also.

And it is, the Internet never "forgets".

slowpoke.

Hahahah..... Scumbag, thanks for correcting me, fool. At least no one is perfect
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Munzy14(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
chigoziri2403:
The veins on her hands can assist Globacom in laying 5G fiber optics cables
She is a slim girl and a spec.. cheesy

Paul be like, awnñnnnnn!!!! Sexy veins.

6 Likes

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Moh247: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Casting
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by OboOlora(f): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Bloggers should rest in this country lipsrsealed
Please don’t get sued
That TH sneakers on ur profile is a knock off, I’ve checked all the collections of Tommy from 2015 till date and there’s nothing like that

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by GreatrAnalyst: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Fire on the mount!
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by GloriousGbola: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Pocohantas and the pinkpill alliance are going to have so much fun with this
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
They will be fine. E no get who no like enjoyment. The money is there already and they are both in tune with the reality (I believe). Paul wants a young bride, she wants an older financially stable man. Love can still exist in between vanity.

I salute her. Chop life nnem!

GloriousGbola:
Pocohantas and the pinkpill alliance are going to have so much fun with this

Nothing that I didn’t already know. Remember the conversation we had years ago on men upgrading wives? The one they build with and the one who fits societal status and good for public appearances? I have never been fooled by that build anything. Men only sing that song when they are broke. Once they are rich, they will very well go for as much women and spend that money.

4 Likes

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Beremx(f): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
I remember watching this video sha. So she’s the one? Paul don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by etrange: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
These were trends of some sort. Most people make similar videos and similar jokes. If it was a a guy that posted such things, nobody would be bat an eyelid. Imagine if we start holding Nairaland males accountable for the things they type online. Y'all should give women a break.

2 Likes

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by faithfull18(f): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
ednut1:
grin God i no wan born daughter o
You will have a daughter, it's left to do your homework well, daughters are the best�

2 Likes

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by GloriousGbola: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
pocohantas:
They will be fine. E no get who no like enjoyment. The money is there already and they are both in tune with the reality (I believe). Paul wants a young bride, she wants an older financially stable man. Love can still exist in between vanity.

I salute her. Chop life nnem!

Nothing that I didn’t already know. Remember the conversation we had years ago on men upgrading wives? The one they build with and the one who fits societal status and good for public appearances? I have never been fooled by that build anything. Men only sing that song when they are broke. Once they are rich, they will very well go for as much women and spend that money.

The guy is lucky he dey naija sha. This is the goal of the gold digger - get a Sucker who you can stick up for alimony if he is too dumb to get a prenup.

1 Like

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by yahoodetector: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Why she keep face like horse? undecided

1 Like

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Nonexisting1: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Revolva:
Truth is ..what people post on social media portrays who they really are

That gal is a big time runs gal for top rich sugar daddies

Rude boy go chuk head instead make e de find foreign ladies to de nakamura

The bolded is so true. My cousin is now having cold feet to marry his fiancee. Plans are already on top gear but nigga is having the cold feet just because of what the fiancee used to post on facebook long time ago where she portrayed herself as feminist who would never take nonsense from men. Now, she is saying she was just catching cruise back then but my cousin doesn't believe her.

3 Likes

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by shortIGBOman: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
No IGBO Girl pure. Davido dey try with that Chioma Girl. I can only flex with them. I can't date them

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by ibkayee(f): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
They’re both using each other, so what. If they like it I love it
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by pocohantas(f): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The guy is lucky he dey naija sha. This is the goal of the gold digger - get a Sucker who you can stick up for alimony if he is too dumb to get a prenup.

What was the girl even supposed to do? Say no to a single Paul? She can as well learn to love him. That is if she doesn’t love him already. Rich men deserve love and someone has to love them. I believe Paul saw these videos because she is popular on TikTok and IG. Though I noticed she deleted all her old pictures.
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Loveisnotenough: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Was that not how she was created? Does that mean you have no flaws?
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by pocohantas(f): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
ibkayee:
They’re both using each other, so what. If they like it I love it

In the long run we all are… grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Guy na .... stopeet!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Zse1: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Really
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by pocohantas(f): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The bolded is so true. My cousin is now having cold feet to marry his fiancee.

I won’t be surprised you are the one that scattered that engagement with your devilish tendencies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London / Psquare Shades Cynthia Morgan In New Photo / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Visits His Lookalike Son Jibola Jr In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.