Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online (49601 Views)

House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins (2) (3) (4)

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Harddiskng(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
In the abundance of the heart the mouth speakth.

When someone shows you who they are believe them

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Nonexisting1: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Indeed. Seer of good women that can’t find one for himself. Were you blind when you dated the one that absconded with your life savings?

Abeg rest!
Let me tell you a little about yourself. You were/are in a horrible relationship/marriage or you got served a deadly breakfast which has turned you into the monster you are today. All your talks about cooking unripe plantains were not things you heard but things you personally experienced. You were likely a sweet little girl until life taught you a bitter lesson. So you see my sister, we are the same. The only difference is while I learnt my lessons, you are still craving for attention on nairaland and setting yourself up again for another round of breakfast which is why these hate filled idiotic afonjas have the nerves to always drag you.

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by ibkayee(f): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
kay29000:

Hmm...do you think there are still people out there who are after that pure unadulterated, unconditional love?
Yeah probably

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by pocohantas(f): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Let me tell you a little about yourself. You were/are in a horrible relationship/marriage or you got served a deadly breakfast which has turned you into the monster you are today. All your talks about cooking unripe plantains were not things you heard but things you personally experienced. You were likely a sweet little girl until life taught you a bitter lesson. So you see my sister, we are the same. The only difference is while I learnt my lessons, you are still craving for attention on nairaland and setting yourself up again for another round of breakfast which is why these hate filled idiotic afonjas have the nerves to always drag you.

Indeed. Setting myself up for another round of breakfast with a so called rich simp that you are pitying? How about you choose a stand? grin

All my talks of cooking plantain are things I experienced. But the good ones are lies ba?

You guys here always have opinions on women you can’t pick out of a crowd. It is not me that ran away with my man’s money to go abroad with another man, it was your ex-gf that did that. Someone you ate from the same plate with. Slept on the same bed with. You didn’t even see it coming. After a heartbreak, you think you can go about poisoning relationships and you are now smart enough to call my own man a simp?

You need to have your head checked, dearest.
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by projet: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
After going through some pages here,I just kept laughing. This nairaland is best described as Fuji House of Commotion. Here is a pure depiction of a Ghetto neighborhood. A mix of everything you find here, everything just goes here. Each one on each other's neck, each one just picking up their fight and were there left off previously. You guys are amazing.

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Magnoliaa(f): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
pocohantas:
You need to have your head checked, dearest.

And e sure me die say e still dey find good woman. And for this same NL o.

I know. cheesy

One sneaky thought of empathy wanted to rise up in me for his experience, but I snuffed it out.

Lailai.

Not to someone like him.

I hope no woman is s******* enough to ever become lovers with him off here as e don use im own mouth tok say what people post online are their real selves.
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Revolva(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The bolded is so true. My cousin is now having cold feet to marry his fiancee. Plans are already on top gear but nigga is having the cold feet just because of what the fiancee used to post on facebook long time ago where she portrayed herself as feminist who would never take nonsense from men. Now, she is saying she was just catching cruise back then but my cousin doesn't believe her.

Yes na dem, social media has saved and exposed so many females , with social media you can read a female lifestyle

So sad tour cousin will hear it , if he marries that feminist
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by pocohantas(f): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And e sure me die say e still dey find good woman. And for this same NL o.

I know. cheesy

One sneaky thought of empathy wanted to rise up in me for his experience, but I snuffed it out.

Lailai.

Not to someone like him.

I hope no woman is s******* enough to ever become lovers with him off here as e don use im own mouth tok say what people post online are their real selves.

He shouldn’t find anyone, he should remain single because I have never seen someone that hates to see a happy relationship like him. All his reports of marriages and unions are always bad. Yet he has the effrontery to say we are the same. We are not the same please.
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Magnoliaa(f): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
pocohantas:
He shouldn’t find anyone, he should remain single because I have never seen someone that hates to see a happy relationship like him. All his reports of marriages and unions are always bad. Yet he has the effrontery to say we are the same. We are not the same please.

And e say e don learn his lessons. grin

Make I bend, lmao.

Every single evil and negative thing they comment are all projections from their lives through and through.
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by kay29000(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
azpekuliar:
The first vid is funny though. grin

Yeah... It made me laugh. grin The girl has a good sense of humour
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by pocohantas(f): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And e say e don learn his lessons. grin

Make I bend, lmao.

Every single evil and negative thing they comment are all projections from their lives through and through.

This particular one is true because na im use im hand type am. Not once or twice. I am a monster, not his ex-gf that ran abroad with his money? Mugu! grin
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Magnoliaa(f): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
pocohantas:
This particular one is true because na im use im hand type am. Not once or twice. I am a monster, not his ex-gf that ran abroad with his money? Mugu! grin

He should continue.

He should heal from his negativity by spreading more negativity.
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by pocohantas(f): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

He should continue.

He should heal from his negativity by spreading more negativity.

Hahaha. That could work…
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by ShoeWorld2(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
OboOlora:
That TH sneakers on ur profile is a knock off, I’ve checked all the collections of Tommy from 2015 till date and there’s nothing like that
You're looking at their premium products. TH have a lot of designs
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by kay29000(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
pocohantas:
They will be fine. E no get who no like enjoyment. The money is there already and they are both in tune with the reality (I believe). Paul wants a young bride, she wants an older financially stable man. Love can still exist in between vanity.

I salute her. Chop life nnem!

Nothing that I didn’t already know. Remember the conversation we had years ago on men upgrading wives? The one they build with and the one who fits societal status and good for public appearances? I have never been fooled by that build anything. Men only sing that song when they are broke. Once they are rich, they will very well go for as much women and spend that money.

Nah. Not true. Men might cheat more when they're richer, but not all upgrade their spouse. Did Adenuga upgrade his wife? Did Adenuga marry a new wife when he became rich?
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
kay29000:

Nah. Not true. Men might cheat more when they're richer, but not all upgrade their spouse. Did Adenuga upgrade his wife? Did Adenuga marry a new wife when he became rich?

Upgrade, cheat… the summary remains they go for the same women they act like they do not like. And these women are always nothing like their “virtuous wives”.

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Mindlog: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The bolded is so true. My cousin is now having cold feet to marry his fiancee. Plans are already on top gear but nigga is having the cold feet just because of what the fiancee used to post on facebook long time ago where she portrayed herself as feminist who would never take nonsense from men. Now, she is saying she was just catching cruise back then but my cousin doesn't believe her.

"where she portrayed herself as feminist who would never take nonsense from men"......but why should a human being tolerate "nonsense" from another, when the person feels he/she has the right to do such and sees nothing wrong in it??

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Menclothing: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Both Paul and the girl are druggies they fit each other happy married life

Peter your home is blessed

I sell anything men clothing pod
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by jojothaiv(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
It's the hypocrisy for me though, take a good look at some of the comments coming from the ladies and you will understand.
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by OboOlora(f): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
You're looking at their premium products. TH have a lot of designs
Koburu o
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by detectivejones: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
tnerro1:
Better give am belle make she born 2 before NED snatch am from ur hand grin
Not possible NED spec na yellow pawpaw.

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Laness: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dis one na Ashawo e just dey obvious normally
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by weljewel: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thanks be to God for memories, smiles, joy and happiness.
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by MyAmericandream(f): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:
No IGBO Girl pure. Davido dey try with that Chioma Girl. I can only flex with them. I can't date them

Short igboman sef dey avoid him Igbo sisters. How short are you sef? Lol
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by MyAmericandream(f): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ebubu:
i no even wan born pass 1

And the Holy Spirit just told me, tell that young man on NL that he’s going to have two set of twin girls. Tell him those girls will make him proud.
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Ebubu: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
MyAmericandream:

And the Holy Spirit just told me, tell that young man on NL that he’s going to have two set of twin girls. Tell him those girls will make him proud.
amen

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Ebubu: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Upgrade, cheat… the summary remains they go for the same women they act like they do not like. And these women are always nothing like their “virtuous wives”.
they’re just good for knacks
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Ambber(f): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Paul already sang ‘chop my money, I don’t care, I get am plenty’. So thanks for the digging, next
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Yankee101: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
If someone tells you who they are, believe them
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by touchalex25: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
If Earthly creatures will dig out past records and deeds, then Imagine the ANCIENT of THE DAYS who sees all the things done in the secret and in the Open.

There is no Secret before him.
Humble yourself, Reoent from your sins and Amend your ways so that your sin will not stand against you on that side.
But what if I decide to go to hell, is it not my choice?
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by lilyheaven: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
To set I.V line using those veins , will be so easy
chigoziri2403:
The veins on her hands can assist Globacom in laying 5G fiber optics cables
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Nwaotu10(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
See fine geh
Igbos get fine gehs shaa smiley smiley

Asa Asika Shows Off His Son, Robi / Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (Photos) / Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago