Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online (49604 Views)

House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins (2) (3) (4)

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by meobizy(f): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Pointless report.
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by abysirius(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
This is just a case of "person wey wan die Don jam who go kill am"

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by tnerro1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
detectivejones:
Not possible NED spec na yellow pawpaw.

Bros I no know the NED u dey talk about oooo, my hand no dey oooooo grin

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Hdhdhd(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
lifenija:
ohh u no one is perfect yet u carry ur dirty stupid fingers n be correcting someone else.

U are a dirty pig

No go kill yourself for my matter, swine
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
projet:
After going through some pages here,I just kept laughing. This nairaland is best described as Fuji House of Commotion. Here is a pure depiction of a Ghetto neighborhood. A mix of everything you find here, everything just goes here. Each one on each other's neck, each one just picking up their fight and were there left off previously. You guys are amazing.

Lol you took these words out of my mouth. Too many damaged people abounds on here. I already noticed two leftovers whining all over the threadgrin
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by AudiA90: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
He has a type

Dark
Skinned women.

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by lifenija: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hdhdhd:

No go kill yourself for my matter, swine
see this tasteless worm
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by staneless(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
So these two don dey run tins before now? I see...
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by hkidola00(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
If Earthly creatures will dig out past records and deeds, then Imagine the ANCIENT of THE DAYS who sees all the things done in the secret and in the Open.

There is no Secret before him.
Humble yourself, Reoent from your sins and Amend your ways so that your sin will not stand against you on that side.
I want to marry to stop fornication..tell me how so I can stop
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by chigoziri2403(m): 3:08am On Dec 14, 2022
lilyheaven:
To set I.V line using those veins , will be so easy
You don't even need a tourniquet

Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Gerryoriflame(m): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Now I understand why he sang that song Ifeoma ehh
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by lilyheaven: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Na true ooo
chigoziri2403:

You don't even need a tourniquet
Re: Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
siofra:
You're doing well, baby girl grin wink

This is weird....are u in prison?(no oofencsse) undecided

Psquare Shades Cynthia Morgan In New Photo / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Visits His Lookalike Son Jibola Jr In Chicago / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma