Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Take Care Of Your Skin So Boo Won't Stop Admiring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Care Of Your Skin So Boo Won't Stop Admiring (347 Views)

Why Do People Stop Admiring Me Whenever I Actually Look Good? / Man Forgot Himself Admiring A Slay Queen Taking Photos / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Care Of Your Skin So Boo Won't Stop Admiring by joeek: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2022
You boo want to always see you looking radiant and beautiful. (Who no like better thing �).

It's important to always have a routine care on your skin as often as possible so you feel smooth, free, and lovely.

I just posted a video on YouTube channel on How I care for my self on a routine basis.

You can take care of yourself on a budget.

I guess, you would want to know more. Hurry now, to my channel and see more.

Do not forget to subscribe, like, comment, share and turn on your post notification bell so you get notified anytime I post a new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpZO0U6IvkQ

Enjoy �.
Re: Take Care Of Your Skin So Boo Won't Stop Admiring by Jeon(f): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Lolz

4 Likes

Re: Take Care Of Your Skin So Boo Won't Stop Admiring by joeek: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Skin care is important for you.

(1) (Reply)

“i’m No More Gay!” | Reacting To Deliverance Testimony / How To Regrow Breast And Penis Size After (easy Steps) / Expenses At Home Between Husband & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.