Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War (28000 Views)

Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria Will Exit Recession Soon / We Will Exit Nigeria If You Don’t Rise Above Ethnic Chauvinism- Yoruba Koya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Igboslayer: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2022
Dshocker:

There is a reason they call it "National bureau of statistics"

You went to an unknown source for answers

Even the same Lagos that has the lowest, it was 98% contributed by other tribes, because the main indigenes are minus 1.

Guy, do yourself a favour and visit other parts of Nigeria and it appears that the Yorubas are the least travellers within the geography of Nigeria.
I can see you are also profoundly foolish in understanding facts. You better stick to your betting and romantic pastime here on Nairaland...toto matter na your calling.

Education and politics is not for you... how can you say statista is not a credible source, Werey dey mention National Bureau of Statistics where German based Statista dey run show...you no get sense.

Werey don dey claim Lagos credit when you don't live there, you are a born bastard. I don screen shot you Nigeria Bureau of Statistics also, for that you can clear your doubts about East been the capital of poverty in the South.

You can see the multidimensional poverty in the East is exceptional. Even the smallest state from the south west Ekiti perfom far better. If you know the person you are chatting with, you won't be casual with your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jeon:

HI

GOOD NEWS
Well we successfully al exposed u as a faggggot pretending to be female on nairaland.....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.....technically, this means it will be my last communication as u will be ignored. We don't chat to faggggots...we kill them.
Until we catch...STAY SAFE! wink
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by DriveByKiller: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Taba21:

Igbo are cursed right from the beginning of human existence cos no reasonable tribe can be doing such evil to their own people.

They Rejoice in any act of evil once the perpetrators are their tribe men, what they asked for is already at their doorsteps
very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by AndroidAI(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
DaddyCK:

AndriodAI my love. Come let me Bleep you. I will do it like I did our neighbors son, and he really enjoyed my dick. I swear you will enjoy me.

Not interested cheesy cheesy
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by AndroidAI(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
DaddyCK:

Nah b!tch....send me yor account number bro...let me burry u wit naira or pounds...yor choice. Bro I juss like b!tches like u? smiley

You have been EXPOSED you closeted homosexual!!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Napata77: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
DriveByKiller:
very unfortunate.

Unfortunate indeed.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by odimbannamdi(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1602584838090985477

Simon, you sit in Finland and instigate people to go to war here in Nigeria. Do you really know what war is and the far-reaching effect it could have? Most importantly, why don't you come back to Nigeria and lead the war from the front?

I hope you get arrested, repatriated and get charged for all the hate speeches and violence-inciting posts you peddle on social media.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by ShinnBet: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Simon, you sit in Finland and instigate people to go to war here in Nigeria. Do you really know what war is and the far-reaching effect it could have? Most importantly, why don't you come back to Nigeria and lead the war from the front?

I hope you get arrested, repatriated and get charged for all the hate speeches and violence-inciting posts you peddle on social media.

Didn't KANU do the same from London, Telaviv and Nairobi?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by ShinnBet: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2022
Obi better start lobbying to be Minister of China affairs in Ekpa's Biafra govt.
grin
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2022
sule17:
ALL THIS GUYS CALLED IPOB ARE urchins

Definitely
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by ShinnBet: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Ekpa ride on.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Kennyking1234: 4:11am On Jun 10, 2023
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

There is no biafra son....dead on arrival...dead in the field And brought in dead....biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realised and actualized
continue we shall me at the battlefield, if you want to talk! Talk! But the koboko that would best! Sense into to you we already have it.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Kennyking1234: 4:15am On Jun 10, 2023
GBTYO:

Try explaining that to the bipedal apes.

I am afraid we are at that moment in time before insanity strikes.

There's no stopping these Anarcho-Marxist mob.

The Buhari govt can't stop them. He has been instructed to hand the baton to them.

Rothschild colonized Nigeria in 1966 through their stupidity but this time he wants full ownership and supreme powers over life and death in Nigeria.

You just have to see Kenya as an example where Rothschild put in his own structureless Marxists and the madness that they are rolling out at lightning speed.

But this is Nigeria and not Kenya.

We will tell the eternal slaves of Judas that they can not sell themselves and us freeborn to their Jewish masters.

It is for this , that I support Biafra.

Let Rothschild use them as bait and feed them fat with his filthy lucre in his Biafra plantation.

We will remain free and not Jewish owned slaves like the OSU cretins
continue we shall me at the battlefield, if you want to talk! Talk! But the koboko that would best! Sense into to you we already have it.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Kennyking1234: 4:16am On Jun 10, 2023
obedience4:
Foolish Simon, he thinks war is were they throw stones, the consequences of the last civil war and it sufferings seems to have faded from our hearts,
A war will be catastrophic for the Nigeria State and even more worse for the east,

NB..no country in his Right mind will allow a part of it's territories to succeeds, it is not possible,
Kosovo and Serbia, read your book.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2023
It is wotowoto time

Mazi Simon Ekpa

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

HID Awolowo's Burial - Live Updates (Pics) / Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina / President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.