Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War (28021 Views)

Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria Will Exit Recession Soon / We Will Exit Nigeria If You Don’t Rise Above Ethnic Chauvinism- Yoruba Koya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by hammer567: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
EngrKemp:
It's the plan..
Lock up nnamfi kanu,
Use Simon to distabilize south east from voting in the next year election.

Simon is work against igbos and he is receiving his pay cheques I presume

WHAT OTHER PLAN, DO U HAVE?

LET THEM KILL KANU AND YOU REMAIN A QUIET SLAVE?

U FAIL TO SEE, NNAMDI KANU GAVE BIRTH TO PLENTY OF US.

U KNOW SIMON BUT HAVE U MET JAMES AND JOHN?

U DONT WANT TO MEET THEM, NATURAL BORN KILLERS.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by OblorOblor: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Why should it have to be by war?

Scotland and Brittain did theirs by vote

Same Britain and EU did another by voting

Spain and Catalan are not a war
Yoruba urchin spotted. You refused to see that his first option is PEACEFUL exit, your focus is on war.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
baretalk:

If dem give me the job, I will happily kill the terrorist, chop him up in pieces and feed him to wild dogs, kill all his kids and wife, so he feels the pains innocent igbos are feeling. simon is a coward no one knows him anywhere, won't be hard to assassinate.
grin grin grin Nairaland tough guy! trying catching the real terrorists in nigeria first. I bet you are feeling like a commando right now from behind your cheap China made phone
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by SmartPolician: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mercury12:

The Reorientation part will actually stop all the killings and other crimes in Igbo land. It is getting worse and will get more worse if newer generations get brainwashed with lies and hate teachings too.

Y'all better get to work asap with the reorientation things. That is the first step. Restructuring is the second step

There are no lies anywhere. Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa are only cashing in on the failed system to convince the Igbos to prefer Biafra to Nigeria. Our major problem is the political class.

If Nigéria was truly working, nobody would have their time. The vast majority of their loyalists are ne'er-do-wells. If someone has a good job, why would they be listening to the idiots in foreign lands telling them to destroy their country?

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by detectivejones: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Coward. He's tucked away in a faraway land and pushing his zombies button, I don't blame him its the f00ls doing his biddings and destroying their region I blame.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Lastborn55(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
That is true bcoz dey have started killing from their people who no want Biafra, if u think it's a lie ask ur friend or people living in Enugu
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by casualobserver: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

I just wasted my time replying you.

Go and read what I wrote.

You created the mess, you are not in a position to talk. Start by showing remorse for the damage caused by your misadventures.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by obyno82: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
it is obvious this guy is a mercenary on the payroll of some evil politicians in Nigeria. The target is south east because of Peter Obi They have used several means to try and stop the man it isn't working so Simon Ekpa is their trump card.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by zudozz: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
usilez ape!
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Christistruth00: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Just make sure you keep your nonsense to yourself on your own side of the River Niger
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by obyno82: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:

it pain online handle mop

You don't have sense.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by baretalk: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin Nairaland tough guy! trying catching the real terrorists in nigeria first. I bet you are feeling like a commandobr right now from behind your cheap China made phone
Am in Nigeria simon ekpa can't survive here, he will be killed grin

The rat is staying in a cubicle in Lahti axis of Finland I know people that see him. He will be best killed by stabbing.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by leisuretym: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lol
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by hammer567: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

Just make sure you keep your nonsense to yourself on your own side of the River Niger

IF NIGERIA LEAVE BIAFRA, THEN BIAFRA WIL;L LEAVE NIGERIA.

AS LONG AS YOU KEEP COMING TO DIE IN BIAFRA ALND, THEN GET READY FOR BIAFRA ACTION IN NIGERIA.

U LEAVE US ALONE, WE LEAVE U ALONE.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by zinaunreal(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
Only you go fight.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by emkz: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
u b mumu
Nnamdi kanu that was Adopted by the government lipsrsealed

Get your facts right. Before he was brought back to Nigeria, he had fled after Operation Python Dance. He was man enough to come to Nigeria to promote his agenda.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by tishbite41(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

East and West of the Niger
Gay Igbo hater
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Fbboyo: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Igboslayer:
Obi supporters...spokesman have spoken.

A lot of damages are ongoing in Igbo land both physically and mentally...their biases are taking a new dangerous dimension. Igbo see war as solution when they hold the shortest end of the stick in any political set up...they can't negotiate, skilful persuasion is not one of the skill set of an average Igbo man.
Wetin concern me with Igbos?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Christistruth00: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

IF NIGERIA LEAVE BIAFRA, THEN BIAFRA WIL;L LEAVE NIGERIA.

AS LONG AS YOU KEEP COMING TO DIE IN BIAFRA ALND, THEN GET READY FOR BIAFRA ACTION IN NIGERIA.

U LEAVE US ALONE, WE LEAVE U ALONE.

Dem no born you well to touch Nigeria

We must not even hear “Pim “ or you will inherit what Ojukwu saw and fled from
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Igboslayer: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Fbboyo:

Wetin concern me with Igbos?

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Crafteck1: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Maybe when theres only 4 people left in the east, simon groundnut would rest

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
baretalk:

Only zombie Ipobians don't see raping Igbo women, cannibalizing them, kidnapping igbos and anyone in south east, killing people, breaking jails, killing policemen and soldiers, and forcing igbos to stay indoors or get killed, as terrorism.
grin grin And you witnessed Simon Ekpa commit all these crimes? If you are brave as you have claimed and bothered go find the people you claim are commiting these crimes.. these things are happening at your doorstep in the east i pressume, but what you are concerned about is some guy who calls himself Simon Ekpa on twitter.. you are a very ignorant uneducated fool.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by hammer567: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

Dem no born you well to touch Nigeria

We must not even hear “Pim “ or you will inherit what Ojukwu fled from

WE HAVE GONE PAST CHEST BEATING STAGE, NOW NA FIRE TO FIRE.

DO U HEAR ME?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by baretalk: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin And you witnessed Simon Ekpa commit all these crimes? If you are brave and bothered go find the people you claim are commiting these crimes.. these things are happening at your doorstep in the east i pressume, but what you are concerned about is some guy who calls himself Simon Ekpa on twitter.. you are a very ignorant uneducated fool.
He will be killed or locked in jail, he is a terrorist, jungle justice will catch up with him faster than the authorities. People are placing bounty's on him, people whose family have been killed by their ipob killers. He must die.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by sukar886: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
You want to cause war, why not come to Nigeria and start the war, than giving order from Finland
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Victoronah1: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:
we all know that is Igbo plan B if peter obi didn't win election?
why won't it be their plan B. If you people do not want peace then nobody will have peace. In the country Igbo fought for the independence of Nigeria, and if you do not want to go by Equity, justice and fairness then whatever happens everyone should get ready. I do not support war, it's terrible but if this war finally happens I'm sorry this will be the final end on one Nigeria. I don already japa so I go dey from afar dey watch
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by hammer567: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
FINLAND IS NOT UK.

LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR HEAD.

THEY ARE NOT DEPENDING ON NIGERIA, LIKE YOUR SLAVE MASTER.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Okhuadams(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1602584838090985477
Coming from a fugitive and a
drug man. Come to Nigeria if you know you are man enough. Until 2023 then we will know the stuff you are made of. NK talk pass this one.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
baretalk:

He will be killed or locked in jail, he is a terrorist, jungle justice will catch up with him faster than the authorities. People are placing bounty's on him, people who have been killed by their ipob killers.
You seem to know too much, you sure have a big mouth too, maybe you should go talk to the police in your area. undecided i am assuming you have police in your area..

If you claim people are being killed in your area, eventually your families will be victims too, if you are here wasting your time trying to hate Simon ekpa.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by Watcharena: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:
we all know that is Igbo plan B if peter obi didn't win election?
no that is their plan A if he wins
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by baretalk: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
gypsey:
You seem to know too much, you sure have a big mouth too, maybe you should go talk to the police in your area. undecided i am assuming you have police in your area..
Ekpa is a targeted man. He must die. A hit will be initiated on him on the black market. Soon Lahti Finland and all of Western Europe will be small for him to hide.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War by hammer567: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
baretalk:

Ekpa is a targeted man. He must die. A hit will be initiated on him on the black market. Soon Lahti Finland and all of Western Europe will be small for him to hide.

KILL SIMON, ONE PERSON BETWEEN JAMES AND JOHN, WILL TAKE OVER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Musa Kwankwaso (APC), Upholds NNPP's Yusuf Datti’s Election / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.