Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) (15473 Views)

Pope Francis Issues Warning To World Leaders Over Coronavirus Vaccine / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2022
APC is a disaster Nigerians must avoid
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by okeysoninv: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2022
fresh and blood didn't revealed this to you ,pope.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by WantsandMore: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
Time is infinite, nothing like the end of the world. Death is the end of one's world. People will continue to live and survive trillions of years to come.

There's a reason why we are all organic matter, and we shall all be nutrients for the Earth's crust at one point in time.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, the world without end.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by omojeesu(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2022
End times!

The Pope should know! But on whose side is he?
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Why won't there be?? When the world's power just recently signed same sex marriage to law!....the way God go take destroy this world eeh e no go funny at all. Sodom go sure pass!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Psalmistproject: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Pope don't just see visions. He is in the know of the Worlds most hidden secrets. We should take this warning serious it's not in just visions but also plans have been made.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by felixzo1(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2022
z
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by smart177: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you begin to see major Endtimes actors dishing out Bible Endtimes Prophecies, you are better sit up and do the needful.

[/b]

Desolation and Destruction is Coming but before then, there will be Great Escape for all who are Genuiely Saved in JESUS Christ.

[b]

Dont let anyone Deceive you with Mary this or that. Mary has nothing do for you , me or anyone.
JESUS Christ is the ONLY Way to be Saved.
You don't need a mary, Paul, Peter, Elijah or any one else.

Get Ready Folks ! The Rapture is Imminent!
Depart from Evil! Depart from Iniquity and Sin!
Come into a Genuie relationship with with JESUS Christ. This is the Only way to escape the What is coming.
Are u witness!?
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Aurelius1(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
time has an end in this regard. Remember birth rate all over the world is in geometric progression while death rate is in arithmetic progression, if it continues like this, in next 1000 years every land will be occupied by humans there will be no land for agriculture and if it continues like this in next 10000 years the air will not be enough for people to breath.
Humans have less than a 1000 year in my opinion to be done with on earth.
That shouldn't bother you. People who died 1000 years ago don't give a damn about what's happening now. That's even if they know what's happening now.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Horokrox: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:
The likes of Vladimir Putin should stop disturbing world peace

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by felixzo1(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you begin to see major Endtimes actors dishing out Bible Endtimes Prophecies, you are better sit up and do the needful.

[/b]

Desolation and Destruction is Coming but before then, there will be Great Escape for all who are Genuiely Saved in JESUS Christ.

[b]

Dont let anyone Deceive you with Mary this or that. Mary has nothing do for you , me or anyone.

Come into a Genuie relationship with with JESUS Christ. This is the Only way to escape the What is coming.
] did he mention that Mary was the one to save? you find argument even when there is none. I pray God gives you a good job soo that you will be Yusuf to yourself and the larger society. somethings na joblessness cause am.( spiritual arrogance and spiritual superiority complex.)

8 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by GodPrince: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Pope should warn Christian nations across the world to stop spreading war. But which Pope? The same Pope who publicly bow and kiss the shoes of south Sudan leaders? The same Pope who also publicly bow and kiss the hands of David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger and Rothschild? We know those who control pope. He is only but their puppet if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by nigmarelli(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2022
tydi:
Why wouldn't great destruction fall on the earth when the idol of most countries USA just foolishly signed same sex marriage.

My brother thank you and the said Pope is hundred percent in support of the said same sex thingy and the LGBTQ movement. Who's deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Regex: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2022
Lol, our masters are having this feeling that their slaves are slipping off their chains, hence all these propagandas.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Lucifyre: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
Time is infinite, nothing like the end of the world. Death is the end of one's world. People will continue to live and survive trillions of years to come.

There's a reason why we are all organic matter, and we shall all be nutrients for the Earth's crust at one point in time.

That's ignorant of u. Everything that has a beginning has an end. No matter what this earth will end and im not talking from a religious perspective. I remember watching a doc on discovery where they said we have at most 200 million more years as humans and the earth itself can still survive for a couple more billion years but itll eventually be swallowed by the continously expanding sun. Except we find a diff planet to inhabit by then. The only caveat here is im talking from memory abd the stats are not exactly accurate but u get the gist. This world has an end even if its a million years from now. Shows how inconsequential we are in the timeline of life.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by TheboyGhost(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2022
grin grin grin

The Pope is High on some African Weed ......

He is only seeing the End of Their Religious Blah Blah blah

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by tk4radi: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:

[/b]

[b]

I wonder the time you started listening to the Pope..

You're a Pastor In Chosen.

Why listening to what the Pope of Catholic Church had to say.??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by 2blessed01(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2022
The Americans and Biden is already destroying the world...

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ERlS(f): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2022
Antimarraige:

How would people survive trillions of years to come when even the sun is estimated to die in about 10+ billion years. You have no clue what you're talking about. Even the universe is hypothesized to end someday.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by 2blessed01(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2022
TheboyGhost:
grin grin grin

The Pope is High on some African Weed ......

He is only seeing the End of Their Religious Blah Blah blah

You no well to say dat abt the Pope... Lord have mercy on you...
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by MimiSheWrote(f): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Antimarraige:

scientifically speaking... One day our sun will run out of energy... It will then explode, turn into a giant black hole and absorb earth and the rest of the planets in the solar system
... or it would simply turn into a giant neutron star... Rendering the earth inhabitable. That would be the end of the this particular world.

But Science is simply the invention of the human mind to distract itself from the stress of understanding the complexity of the universe.

God is bigger than science... And he is out there.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by TheboyGhost(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2022
2blessed01:

You no well to say dat abt the Pope... Lord have mercy on you...

I prefer my Ancestors having mercy on me....

Who is the Pope that I can't say such against Eh?

I can Equally say God the creator is High on some African Weed ...

How does that sound eh?

I care less about the office of the Pope....

My Village Chief Priest has more relevance to me than the Pope.....

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by tete7000(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2022
When I see pastors and prophets promised better times ahead, I laugh. Nowhere is it written in the scripture that towards the end, times will get better. Men will become lovers of pleasure and money, they will abandon God, the source of happiness, and consequently happiness and peace will depart the world. Let those who have ears hear.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Sleekfingers: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by 2blessed01(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2022
TheboyGhost:

I prefer my Ancestors having mercy on me....

Who is the Pope that I can't say such against Eh?

I can Equally say God the creator is High on some African Weed ...

How does that sound eh?

I care less about the office of the Pope....

My Village Chief Priest has more relevance to me than the Pope.....

Thank you for your time.
Ok then....suit yourself...
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ume1000: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
time has an end in this regard. Remember birth rate all over the world is in geometric progression while death rate is in arithmetic progression, if it continues like this, in next 1000 years every land will be occupied by humans there will be no land for agriculture and if it continues like this in next 10000 years the air will not be enough for people to breath.
Humans have less than a 1000 year in my opinion to be done with on earth.
do you even no the meaning of geometric progression
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by nedu2000(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2022
And there is nothing we can do about it right? The pope won't sell her treasures and feed people in Africa or empower them, why not at least give them hope.
The world has seen worldwars,tsunamis and financial depressions, mothers bury their sons.what else will arrive that won't ultmately end in death?
Nothing special abeg
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Obc1234(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2022
He didn't say anything about the end of the world
Antimarraige:

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Babathanks(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:

[/b]

[b]

Practice your believe in peace and let others practice there's in peace because your comment display alot of ignorant. Just imagine you're condemning Muslims religion in the north like this, they would have burn you alive, Catholics are nice please don't take advantage of that �
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Thinkfree(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2022
ume1000:
do you even no the meaning of geometric progression
i don't know geometric progression but i know that birth rate is in multiple of death rate all over the world
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Joshmuch: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2022
Antimarraige:

Partly true, Cosmos was designed to live forever in its original blueprint, until imperfection set in. Earth was made for man, and man was perfect in his image of God until iniquity was found in him. If man the crown of the universe won't live forever, there's no reason the Earth or universe will stay forever. There is a Judge of the Earth who rules in the heavenlies, at his own appointed time will recall cosmos. Earth, man couldn't have come into being without a purpose. But when the purpose is not met , the purpose giver had to change plans. The Earth will be destroyed by fire, i.e. By collapse, crunch, when the power holding it in place (Law of Order) is repealed by its Maker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Interview Of Richard Dawkins By Ben Stein / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.