Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) (15466 Views)

Pope Francis Issues Warning To World Leaders Over Coronavirus Vaccine / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ask4bk(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
workchopNG:

If you like marry and gum to Catholic Church, if you're not born again, Church won't save you.

BTW, stop generalisation at the billed.

Wait... Hope you know the first step of becoming a Catholic is by baptism?

Did someone deceive you that catholics aren't baptised or born again? Or does your born again mean something else?
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ask4bk(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
elonize:
dats wat u guys have been told by ur past popes,n ur Reverend fathers dat d mother church is Catholic..
Big sorry..Christianity exits way bfor d Catholic church existed....go back in history bfor una dey mk baseless claims

Eyaaa, every history book tells you the Catholic Church is the only church founded by Jesus Christ himself. It's the first and mother church. Don't let your own pastors deceive you.

You can also just Google it and it won't cost you much to get the right information

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ume1000: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
According to the World Bank, for every 1,000 people in the world, an average of 7.748 people will die each year and 19.349 will be born. That’s a ratio of about 2.5 births for every death. In this regard it not wrong to use geometric progression explains population growth
birth rate from United Nations .

Starting from 2000, a geometric progression would suggest a growth rate of 200% in 2001 follow by a 400% increase in 2002 ,800% in 2003 etc ,rather what we have is a negative birth rate growth

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ume1000: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
According to the World Bank, for every 1,000 people in the world, an average of 7.748 people will die each year and 19.349 will be born. That’s a ratio of about 2.5 births for every death. In this regard it not wrong to use geometric progression explains population growth
death rate from UNITED NATIONS

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ume1000: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
you assumption is wrong in that you placed two items abeit related but complete opposite in the same set ,a geometric progression of the ratio would imply that the birth to death ratio would be 5.0 in 2023 and 10.0 in 2024.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ume1000: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
from Quora ,if every human laid down head to toe it would take 153.1 trillion people to fill the earth .
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by JoeNL22(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
And I see a beacon of hope with president Omoluabi Obi concerning Nigerians cum feb 2023.
For with Obi, A wonderful Nigeria is possible
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Thinkfree(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
ume1000:
from Quora ,if every human laid down head to toe it would take 153.1 trillion people to fill the earth .
remember 57% of earth Surface is uninhabitable, with less than 10 billions of human on earth we are complaining of melting of the glaciers, flooding, earthquakes, landslides, increase in sea level. all this as a result of human activities. What will happen if and when the human on earth is 100 billion?
There will be no land to cultivate,
There will be no fields for sports
The air will be polluted
Our waters will be unclean.
Just imagine we have other ten countries that are as populated as china
Another 10 as india
Another 10 as USA
Another 10 as Nigeria
Another 10 as Indonesia
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by HeroicMeastro: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Have anyone ever seen a Pope or pastor who ever said good thing would happen to his country or the world generally? Sometimes I feel like Christianity is designed to wish world a doom. To what this man said, back to sender asap!
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ume1000: 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
remember 57% of earth Surface is uninhabitable, with less than 10 billions of human on earth we are complaining of melting of the glaciers, flooding, earthquakes, landslides, increase in sea level. all this as a result of human activities. What will happen if and when the human on earth is 100 billion?
There will be no land to cultivate,
There will be no fields for sports
The air will be polluted
Our waters will be unclean.
Just imagine we have other ten countries that are as populated as china
Another 10 as india
Another 10 as USA
Another 10 as Nigeria
Another 10 as Indonesia
using the United Nations analysis of -1.150 % growth in birth rate and the 7. 678 death rate , the maths says birth rate would be 17.667 in 2022
15.738 in 2032, 14.017 in 2042,12.482 in 2052,11.113 in 2062,9.895 in 2072,8.807 in 2082,7.829 in 2092,6.948 in 2102,6.156 in 2112 ,so humans would reach its optimum population in 2092 at most 12 .2 billion (note I used the difference between 2022 and 2021 to calculate this but the maths say birth rate would drop so give or take 11 billion people ) after which the population would start decreasing due to a birth rate that is lower than the death rate .
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by jeff1607(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Any pastor, pope, priest who didn’t see Covid before hand has no right whatsoever to say any prophecy
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Kizyte(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you begin to see major Endtimes actors dishing out Bible Endtimes Prophecies, you are better sit up and do the needful.

[/b]

Desolation and Destruction is Coming but before then, there will be Great Escape for all who are Genuiely Saved in JESUS Christ.

[b]

Dont let anyone Deceive you with Mary this or that. Mary has nothing do for you , me or anyone.
JESUS Christ is the ONLY Way to be Saved.
You don't need a mary, Paul, Peter, Elijah or any one else.

Get Ready Folks ! The Rapture is Imminent!
Depart from Evil! Depart from Iniquity and Sin!
Come into a Genuie relationship with with JESUS Christ. This is the Only way to escape the What is coming.
Fake pastor, may God have mercy on your sinful soul and blasphemous mouth
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by elonize(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
ask4bk:

Eyaaa, every history book tells you the Catholic Church is the only church founded by Jesus Christ himself. It's the first and mother church. Don't let your own pastors deceive you.

You can also just Google it and it won't cost you much to get the right information
BTW d Ethiopian eunuch n Catholic church, who first come?
A church is not really d building, I gues u know dat
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Dixon06(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
ask4bk:
I love the mother church
I love the first ever church
I love the church who's founder is Jesus Christ himself (not one Constantine who people claim because even he met the church in the 3rd century)

Ok ok

The only church that has kept to divine teaching and morals unchanging throughout her existence. That's why other churches have bent to devilish LGBT and abortion and divorce allowed and all, but that one Church never broke those teachings and still teach them (even if many dark intruders in the church are trying to kill that light but won't succeed)

I love the Catholic Church.

You know a true church by her official teachings and not by her members who commit sins against same teachings. If you get it, then you get it.

[center]I see you[/center]

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/vatican-office-apologises-hurting-catholic-lgbtq-community-2021-12-13/

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Shaev7(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you begin to see major Endtimes actors dishing out Bible Endtimes Prophecies, you are better sit up and do the needful.

[/b]

Desolation and Destruction is Coming but before then, there will be Great Escape for all who are Genuiely Saved in JESUS Christ.

[b]

Dont let anyone Deceive you with Mary this or that. Mary has nothing do for you , me or anyone.

Come into a Genuie relationship with with JESUS Christ. This is the Only way to escape the What is coming.
In the entire statement of the Pope, did he mention Mary?
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Shaev7(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:

[/b]

[b]

It's funny to see how Christians castigate the Church, yet reads the same Bible written by the Church. I respect people's belief and culture.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ask4bk(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
elonize:
BTW d Ethiopian eunuch n Catholic church, who first come?
A church is not really d building, I gues u know dat
Philip that spoke to him and baptised him is a Catholic. Which part of Jesus himself founded the Catholic Church on the apostles you no de understand?
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Bearfruit(f): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
of cause there will be desolation,it's what is certain in a world that has rejected the laws of God. A wicked and adulterous generation that turns the fruits of righteousness to bitter kola.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by elonize(m): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2022
ask4bk:

Philip that spoke to him and baptised him is a Catholic. Which part of Jesus himself founded the Catholic Church on the apostles you no de understand?
stop all those claims, na claims una wen b Catholic dey claim,ntin more.there were church already in existence.
King nimrod was a Christian. So wat r u guys saying..nimrod ruled thousand of years bfor Catholic existence.
History is der.
D tinz u followers r being told was a lie.all d apostles na Catholic cheesy.I dey laugh.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ask4bk(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
elonize:
stop all those claims, na claims una wen b Catholic dey claim,ntin more.there were church already in existence.
King nimrod was a Christian. So wat r u guys saying..nimrod ruled thousand of years bfor Catholic existence.
History is der.
D tinz u followers r being told was a lie.all d apostles na Catholic cheesy.I dey laugh.

grin grin grin grin.
This ignorance de sweet.

Use your Google ask question you no wan. You go tell me if Internet de lie again. Abi Internet na catholics write am.
History na history you and I can't deny
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by elonize(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2022
ask4bk:

grin grin grin grin.
This ignorance de sweet.

Use your Google ask question you no wan. You go tell me if Internet de lie again. Abi Internet na catholics write am.
History na history you and I can't deny
i c ur ignorance is fattter Dan d fattest person alive.kip holding d narrow view abt d Catholic church.. If u say it was frm Catholic church oda denominations came out,DAT 1 is different... Mother Church my yanch
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ask4bk(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
elonize:
i c ur ignorance is fattter Dan d fattest person alive.kip holding d narrow view abt d Catholic church.. If u say it was frm Catholic church oda denominations came out,DAT 1 is different... Mother Church my yanch

If every dénomination came out from the Catholic Church does that not make her the mother church?
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by elonize(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2022
ask4bk:

If every dénomination came out from the Catholic Church does that not make her the mother church?
no...use smtin else.
Mother church, like dats d origin of churches...
I'm asking again,wat is a church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Types Of Giving In The Church / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.