Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) (15470 Views)

Pope Francis Issues Warning To World Leaders Over Coronavirus Vaccine / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Thinkfree(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2022
ume1000:
do you even no the meaning of geometric progression
According to the World Bank, for every 1,000 people in the world, an average of 7.748 people will die each year and 19.349 will be born. That’s a ratio of about 2.5 births for every death. In this regard it not wrong to use geometric progression explains population growth
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by GreatUniben: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2022
It's possible that you are not a normal human being and you are always typing rubbish as a blind religious fake pastor. Anything about the Catholic church gives you problem, even when the pope is right. Sorry oooo, people like you are one of the religious problems we have in Nigeria. I pity those that click like to your rubbish and senseless comments.

Righteousness2:
When you begin to see major Endtimes actors dishing out Bible Endtimes Prophecies, you are better sit up and do the needful.

[/b]

Desolation and Destruction is Coming but before then, there will be Great Escape for all who are Genuiely Saved in JESUS Christ.

[b]

Dont let anyone Deceive you with Mary this or that. Mary has nothing do for you , me or anyone.
JESUS Christ is the ONLY Way to be Saved.
You don't need a mary, Paul, Peter, Elijah or any one else.

Get Ready Folks ! The Rapture is Imminent!
Depart from Evil! Depart from Iniquity and Sin!
Come into a Genuie relationship with with JESUS Christ. This is the Only way to escape the What is coming.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Stereo99(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2022
ask4bk:
I love the mother church
I love the first ever church
I love the church who's founder is Jesus Christ himself (not one Constantine who people claim because even he met the church in the 3rd century)

Ok ok

The only church that has kept to divine teaching and morals unchanging throughout her existence. That's why other churches have bent to devilish LGBT and abortion and divorce allowed and all, but that one Church never broke those teachings and still teach them (even if many dark intruders in the church are trying to kill that light but won't succeed)

I love the Catholic Church.

You know a true church by her official teachings and not by her members who commit sins against same teachings. If you get it, then you get it.

Relax bro ,the catholic pope is trying to legalize same sex marriage ,some Catholic Church in the USA and other part of Europe are practicing it .

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Stereo99(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2022
Stereo99:

Relax bro ,the catholic pope is trying to legalize same sex marriage ,some Catholic Church in the USA and other parts of Europe are practicing it .

Religion had some more harm than good

praying to your God directly is the best way now

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by GreatUniben: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2022
Thank you. You describe that fake pastor righteousness as being very arrogant spiritually. He or she knows nothing about God, except commenting stupidity and joblessness on every sensible and serious post on nairaland.

felixzo1:
] did he mention that Mary was the one to save? you find argument even when there is none. I pray God gives you a good job soo that you will be Yusuf to yourself and the larger society. somethings na joblessness cause am.( spiritual arrogance and spiritual superiority complex.)
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Thinkfree(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2022
WantsandMore:
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, the world without end.
the world will end because it does not have habitable capacity to accommodate 100 billion people. Remember we are little above 10 billion people right now but the earth is already looking like an overpopulated place. The world will end and you will account for all your deeds regardless of your religion.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Adek15(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
time has an end in this regard. Remember birth rate all over the world is in geometric progression while death rate is in arithmetic progression, if it continues like this, in next 1000 years every land will be occupied by humans there will be no land for agriculture and if it continues like this in next 10000 years the air will not be enough for people to breath.
Humans have less than a 1000 year in my opinion to be done with on earth.
that’s where Elon musk comes in

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by GreatUniben: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2022

[/quote]
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by 07kjb: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I have already seen this great destruction earlier in the year, just that when I shared the prophecy here on Nairaland, I was insulted for saying what I saw.

Brace up folks, the great tribulation is upon us.

This I have seen.

Seems u are a genuine prophet
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by workchopNG: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2022
ask4bk:
I love the mother church
I love the church who's founder is Jesus Christ himself (not one Constantine who people claim because even he met the church in the 3rd century)

Ok ok

The only church that has kept to divine teaching and morals unchanging throughout her existence. That's why other churches have bent to devilish LGBT and abortion and divorce allowed and all, but that one Church never broke those teachings and still teach them (even if many dark intruders in the church are trying to kill that light but won't succeed)

You know a true church by her official teachings and not by her members who commit sins against same teachings. If you get it, then you get it.

If you like marry and gum to Catholic Church, if you're not born again, Church won't save you.

BTW, stop generalisation at the billed.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ericbertrand(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2022
Tell the pope that religion is what will destroy mankind.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Mubiola360: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:
sad

Putin and Zelensky are chief culprit , post COVID-19 Economic melt down, you started Ethnic conflict

Thank God Biden is more calm and matured,

someone that just legalized gay marriage is what you are thanking God for, the highest destruction that could befall man is Moral destruction. I pity you
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by WantsandMore: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
the world will end because it does not have habitable capacity to accommodate 100 billion people. Remember we are little above 10 billion people right now but the earth is already looking like an overpopulated place. The world will end and you will account for all your deeds regardless of your religion.
ok.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Moh247: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2022
Mubiola360:
someone that just legalized gay marriage is what you are thanking God for, the highest destruction that could befall man is Moral destruction. I pity you

I don't condone such , but if we had a nuclear warhead war fighting president then it's not going to be funny for anyone
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by faceLAGOS: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2022
People that are breeding like rabbits should be more wary.

Una pikin go suffer shege; especially girl child
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Obaino1985: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2022
I saw it
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by juman(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2022
America is the devil creating animosity and bad blood among nations.
The countries that follow the yankees are led by naive leaders.

See rain fall of money to be stolen, several billions donated to Ukraine, the most corrupt country in Europe.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by baretalk: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2022
Of course Russian war with Ukraine will escalate, pushing the world to the edge. Too much ego from both sides.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Useless Pope, corrupt money laundering pope, pedophilia supporting pope..

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by iHateFraudsters: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2022
To hell with this gay pope
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Make una stop Nacking Nyash of small boys first undecided
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by elonize(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2022
ask4bk:
I love the mother church

Ok ok

dats wat u guys have been told by ur past popes,n ur Reverend fathers dat d mother church is Catholic..
Big sorry..Christianity exits way bfor d Catholic church existed....go back in history bfor una dey mk baseless claims
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2022
End times
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2022
Oloriburuku Pope, if there’s any destruction, he is part of it.
Stupid old fool
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2022
This Freemason and satanist should stfu
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Justpd: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you begin to see major Endtimes actors dishing out Bible Endtimes Prophecies, you are better sit up and do the needful.

[/b]

Desolation and Destruction is Coming but before then, there will be Great Escape for all who are Genuiely Saved in JESUS Christ.

[b]

Dont let anyone Deceive you with Mary this or that. Mary has nothing do for you , me or anyone.

Come into a Genuie relationship with with JESUS Christ. This is the Only way to escape the What is coming.

You're very stupid.
I'm very sure you don't know anything about spirituality if not, I wonder who is more of end time actor if its the pope ore your fake pastors
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Waywardson6: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2022
A beg, he has seen omens of destruction for just himself. Minus me. God forbid.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Robenna(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:

[/b]

[b]

How I love you mehn

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:

[/b]

[b]

Your sermons were making sense until you started to ridicule mother mary.....others wey like the woman do so cos e dey work for them...face wetin work for you my dear preacherman....
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by erospecial: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
And the elects of God shall be saved!
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by delvzy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
All these ones no dey see better thing than darkness everywhere. He no go talk about the series of nonsense going on within the church that they're harbouring.
We just have people disguising as the holiest of the holy while the do all sorts of evil in their closet.
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ask4bk(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Stereo99:

Relax bro ,the catholic pope is trying to legalize same sex marriage ,some Catholic Church in the USA and other part of Europe are practicing it .

That's why I said there are intruders trying to change it but they will never succeed.
Note this, no Catholic Church has done same sex marriage. Not even one. Because the doctrine on it being a sin is divine and has never changed in the Catholic Church.
We only have catholics who sympathise with the act and advocate for it to not be a sin and some priests give them communion. But to marry in the Catholic Church? Impossible for now. Any attempt, the celebrant will be excommunicated. Catholic Church no de joke oh.

Thank God you said the Pope is trying and not that he has.
If he is trying or not, I can't confirm, but I can confirm that the pope can't even change divine laws. He can only change ecclesiastical laws like priests getting married etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.