Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men (6092 Views)

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria / Top 10 African Countries That Have Strongest Juju And Witchcraft / Hot White Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by BigBashiru: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Gerrard59:

Actually, the weather condition in tropical Africa favours dressing scantily, na religion make us change our dress mode. Additionally, climatic conditions make Middle Easterners wear cover themselves entirely because of the dust and windy conditions. With the coming of Islam, it got intensified. Across many tropical countries, the residents including many women dress scantily or wear fewer clothes when outside. The exception is in countries where Christianity and Islam hold sway. Who introduced Christianity to most parts of Africa? The same white man you are criticising.
@bolded no white man didnt. Egypt and Ethiopia were mentioned in the bible as cradles of Christianity. Using a donkey or camel, it takes about 3 days to reach nigeria from ethiopia. Christianity was brought here from egypt and ethiopia centuries before 1800 when the colonialists came- you guys hv low IQ cos you are just reciting eurocentric colonial history that glorifies imperialists....
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Since I lack critical thinking, prove it by telling me where in the African history books does it states that those two nations brought Christianity to Africa.
BigBashiru:

Ur not correct. Christianity was brought to west africa by Ethiopia and Egypt....these two were even mentioned in the Bible..... u lack critucL thinking that's why the white man is able to deceive you with eurocentric colonial lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Tell me where in the Bible does it states that Adam and Eve were Europeans? I admit, I don't know the entire Bible, but I don't remember ever reading about any European country in the Bible.

And also remember that this Bible that we so much believe in could've been written by anyone as a fiction book.
Ikennaford:

No miss, Europeans were never like Africans, Europeans ate the fruit of knoledge in the garden of eden, Adam...immediately Adam (white man) ate that fruit his eyes open like Satan said, they don't need you but you need them,

So what happened after your eyes was opened to civilization what did you do, now they told you those things was valuable, because they know one day your instincts will ask why these guys takin these things from our home, so they spill the beans knowing fully well you can't make use it, and you don't have ave the capacity to think of what to use it for, you see, we can't survive without the white man

1 Like

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by BigBashiru: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:
Since I lack critical thinking, prove it by telling me where in the African history books does it states that those two nations brought Christianity to Africa.

the history books you are looking for were they not written by europeans?
Theres something called deduction.
Ethiopia is in africa and mentioned in the bible - the bible is the ultimate history book written at least 5000 years before europeans came to africa in 1800.... so by deduction, since egypt and ethiopia already had christianity mentioned in the bible and have had it for at least 5000 years and are both african countries, the europeans could not have brought christianity to africa. this is simple deductive reasoning and inference.
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2022
The Bible is a religious book, tell me where in the African history books do they support these your claims... I don't care who has written what and who hasn't.

Remember that those two nations you just mentioned don't identify as Africans.
BigBashiru:

the history books you are looking for were they not written by europeans?
Theres something called deduction.
Ethiopia is in africa and mentioned in the bible - the bible is the ultimate history book written at least 5000 years before europeans came to africa in 1800.... so by deduction, since egypt and ethiopia already had christianity mentioned in the bible and have had it for at least 5000 years and are both african countries, the europeans could not have brought christianity to africa. this is simple deductive reasoning and inference.
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by BigBashiru: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:
The Bible is a religious book, tell me where in the African history books do they support these your claims... I don't care who has written what and who hasn't.

Remember that those two nations you just mentioned don't identify as Africans.

It also contains history. Nuff said. Bye
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2022
If you ask me, the Bible is just a fiction book because most of the things mentioned there can't be proved.

Lol.. you can't prove your claims, so you've now decided to run away.. grin cheesy cheesy
BigBashiru:

It also contains history. Nuff said. Bye

1 Like

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by habsydiamond(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Gerrard59:

Typical Nigerian who likes to open mouth waaaa. Even when the mouth is smelly, he will open it so widely chanting mumbo-jumbo. It was the coming of the white man that made Africans begin to adorn clothes, covering themselves up to down. With the white man's Christianity, being bare became a sin. In many many parts of the sub-continent, young women walk scantily dressed because that is their cultural way of dressing. But according to you, it is because the white man told them to become n@ked. undecided

Actually, the weather condition in tropical Africa favours dressing scantily, na religion make us change our dress mode. Additionally, climatic conditions make Middle Easterners wear cover themselves entirely because of the dust and windy conditions. With the coming of Islam, it got intensified. Across many tropical countries, the residents including many women dress scantily or wear fewer clothes when outside. The exception is in countries where Christianity and Islam hold sway. Who introduced Christianity to most parts of Africa? The same white man you are criticising.
even b4 the coming of the white yorubas be it man or woman no dey open body anyhow... even in nigeria... our culture was superb together with mode of dressing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:
Tell me where in the Bible does it states that Adam and Eve were Europeans? I admit, I don't know the entire Bible, but I don't remember ever reading about any European country in the Bible.

And also remember that this Bible that we so much believe in could've been written by anyone as a fiction book.
Nah I don't have to prove it to you because the fruit is knowledge, according to Bible which I believe 100%,God created Adam with his own hands, God is not black, he's definitely white not like us, calm down ill explain everything on my birthday on 25th Dec 2023,I'll be 30

No my dear, Bible is not fictional because every prophecy inside is true, you said you are a Christian, but do you know what makes you a Christian is faith, in the book of Hebrews11:1 it says is the assured expectation of things hoped for , the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld, if you are hungry of the truth baby girl, I love you to read from verse 2 down then you not gonna doubt the Bible, the Bible is opened to us to understand

1 Like

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2022
habsydiamond:
even b4 the coming of the white yorubas be it man or woman no dey open body anyhow... even in nigeria... our culture was superb together with mode of dressing
No no no my brother, Portuguese was the first people that came to Africa, from history, they said they saw something that proves that, some other Europeans came before them, even when the Portuguese came, black man is carnívoros, we don't know what is to cook something on the fire, no cloths on, go and research, the European man made you deh reason like you are doing today, trained us like dogs to make us to reason, thank them my niqqqa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by habsydiamond(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Ikennaford:

No no no my brother, Portuguese was the first people that came to Africa, from history, they said they saw something that proves that, some other Europeans came before them, even when the Portuguese came, black man is carnívoros, we don't know what is to cook something on the fire, no cloths on, go and research, the European man made you deh reason like you are doing today, trained us like dogs to make us to reason, thank them my niqqqa
please can u share me the history book to buttress this.

2 Likes

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2022
The problem with me is that I question almost everything around me.

If you don't believe that the Bible is a fiction book, then what do you have to say about the UFO religion? Whereby the followers of it believe in and worship extraterrestrial beings like aliens because they too believe that aliens once did set their foot on Earth.

Quoting scriptures for me from the same Bible that I sometimes question will only make me more curious question it even more.. can you also prove that the Bible is not a fiction book?
Ikennaford:

Nah I don't have to prove it to you because the fruit is knowledge, according to Bible which I believe 100%,God created Adam with his own hands, God is not black, he's definitely white not like us, calm down ill explain everything on my birthday on 25th Dec 2023,I'll be 30

No my dear, Bible is not fictional because every prophecy inside is true, you said you are a Christian, but do you know what makes you a Christian is faith, in the book of Hebrews11:1 it says is the assured expectation of things hoped for , the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld, if you are hungry of the truth baby girl, I love you to read from verse 2 down then you not gonna doubt the Bible, the Bible is opened to us to understand
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2022
He won't share any book because he doesn't have any proof of what he's saying.. grin grin cheesy

I've been asking him the same thing, but up until now, he hasn't provided me with any name of the history book for me to go and verify his claims..
habsydiamond:

2 Likes

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Temmylee02: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Op I understand your point and where you coming from, see the thing is introduction of religion in both ways are not purely at heart and at best interest to the black people but it's the best decision for the world.
Now without religion in the world as at then when all eyes were not as opened as now the world would be in chaos, religion became a way of life, but for Africans the white use it as a means to manipulate and kept us at bay, religion did help us somehow in Africa but the disadvantages that follow was massive.
Now talking about we Africans I believe we have the sense and the capacity to do exploits just like our white counterpart but the only issue is our environment, and our person's.
If u dive back into the history of black people you would have known that we are blessed with plenty natural resources hence why our forefathers resulted in hunting of wild animals.
Whereas the white are busy looking for a way to preserve the little they manage to have gathered, their land is not as futile as ours and when there's no more food they resolved in raiding villages in search of FOOD and jewelries are just survenir that comes with the raiding.
Now more problems makes you look for solutions which was how the whites started their innovations, when their crops start decaying cuz of bad weather or snow they look for a way to preserve, and whenever they went for a raid and their opponent shock them and they suffer defeat they come back and think on how to develop more sophisticated weapons for thier next raid, while as at then back here in Africa no raid, no bad weather destroing crops and our lands are futile hence we became lazy, we don't need to create any weapon or look for a way to preserve out food when we have enough on the trees and in reserve.
That was the beginning of white and the blacks.
Fast forward to present days, we as an individual black Africas are greedy, and the reason why black African countries either Muslim or christian are stagnant is because of greediness. Both citizen and leaders of a black skin colored nations are greedy, it's like is in our DNA to be greedy(extreme greediness).
Can we survive without white?? Yes we can!!! Sufferness is a best teacher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by habsydiamond(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:
He won't share any book because he doesn't have any proof of what he's saying.. grin grin cheesy

I've been asking him the same thing, but up until now, he hasn't provided me with any name of the history book for me to go and verify his claims..
very funny of him and he expect people to believe without proof.... Nigeria culture has been decent from the beginning... it was the coming of the white that change everything.
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2022
African cultures in general were decent until the Europeans came and made us feel ashamed of who we are.
habsydiamond:
very funny of him and he expect people to believe without proof.... Nigeria culture has been decent from the beginning... it was the coming of the white that change everything.

2 Likes

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by shegzhkn: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:
African cultures in general were decent until the Europeans came and made us feel ashamed of who we are.

What the hell is decent about Africa cultures ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by BigBashiru: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:

its time i dont hv...
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Temmylee02:
Op I understand your point and where you coming from, see the thing is introduction of religion in both ways are not purely at heart and at best interest to the black people but it's the best decision for the world.
Now without religion in the world as at then when all eyes were not as opened as now the world would be in chaos, religion became a way of life, but for Africans the white use it as a means to manipulate and kept us at bay, religion did help us somehow in Africa but the disadvantages that follow was massive.
Now talking about we Africans I believe we have the sense and the capacity to do exploits just like our white counterpart but the only issue is our environment, and our person's.
If u dive back into the history of black people you would have known that we are blessed with plenty natural resources hence why our forefathers resulted in hunting of wild animals.
Whereas the white are busy looking for a way to preserve the little they manage to have gathered, their land is not as futile as ours and when there's no more food they resolved in raiding villages in search of FOOD and jewelries are just survenir that comes with the raiding.
Now more problems makes you look for solutions which was how the whites started their innovations, when their crops start decaying cuz of bad weather or snow they look for a way to preserve, and whenever they went for a raid and their opponent shock them and they suffer defeat they come back and think on how to develop more sophisticated weapons for thier next raid, while as at then back here in Africa no raid, no bad weather destroing crops and our lands are futile hence we became lazy, we don't need to create any weapon or look for a way to preserve out food when we have enough on the trees and in reserve.
That was the beginning of white and the blacks.
Fast forward to present days, we as an individual black Africas are greedy, and the reason why black African countries either Muslim or christian are stagnant is because of greediness. Both citizen and leaders of a black skin colored nations are greedy, it's like is in our DNA to be greedy(extreme greediness).
Can we survive without white?? Yes we can!!! Sufferness is a best teacher.
You don't understand what I'm saying because you are still blaming the white man for keeping you where you are today. Yeah is what you said necessity is the mother of invention, but black man then is doing their cannibalism thinking like animals because they are OK with what they are doing and that's the truth, if you think is environment, what about blacks living in America, Germany, UK, Isreal, China... What have they achieved, rather they'll come back home and do politics, open businesses, no innovation, oga I've lived in US for Goin to 6 years now, I'll categorically tell you that, blacks are good for nothing in terms of innovation and self development, the white people accommodated them because they can't do it alone, that's why they open door for us to come hustle not like they love us because they need us to achieve what they want because we can't help ourselves with own brains, if not music, dancing, sports what again are we good in, please before you mention emeagwali, go and do research become here, he's not what African thinks he'is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2022
habsydiamond:
You see why I said we blacks are waiting for white to rescue us, what do you need the history book for when you have your devices, laptops, tablet, phones before you engage my brother... make reserchss about what we saying,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by habsydiamond(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Ikennaford:

You see why I said we blacks are waiting for white to rescue us, what do you need the history book for when you have your devices, laptops, tablet, phones before you engage my brother... make reserchss about what we saying,
we are aware of the cultural heritage of Africa.. our culture is beautiful, that's why these white are studying about us nowadays.. our dressing sense was the best.. it was the coming of the white that brought negativity to our dressing.. basketmouth use to say that before we go see pant before we see yansh buy now na yansh we dey see first before pants that's the coming of g-string ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2022
habsydiamond:
we are aware of the cultural heritage of Africa.. our culture is beautiful, that's why these white are studying about us nowadays.. our dressing sense was the best.. it was the coming of the white that brought negativity to our dressing.. basketmouth use to say that before we go see pant before we see yansh buy now na yansh we dey see first before pants that's the coming of g-string ooo..
LOL no, they started doing those when they heard about religion, before white man, we are all naked... With bouncing boobs and hairy dangling gbolas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:
Baby girl I don't need to show you any books, I researched it myself, use your laptops, phones, tablets, please use it that's what they are made for,
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

its time i dont hv...
You don't need books anymore, use your device then it'll refer you to books, download them and read, that's how researchers do, thanks bro
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
I'm not asking for your time, but all I'm asking for it's the name of the book and I'll do all the reading by myself.
BigBashiru:

its time i dont hv...
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:

Your question is still malnourished, that means you not grabbing what I've been saying here
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Everything.. are you trying to tell me that you're indecent because you're an African
shegzhkn:

What the hell is decent about Africa cultures ??
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
You said the Europeans weren't like Africans in the beginning because they ate the apple of Eden and their eyes were opened.

But I don't remember anything in the Bible stating that Adam and Eve were Europeans.. And if you check most the people in the Bible, they're Asians and not Europeans.
Ikennaford:

Your question is still malnourished, that means you not grabbing what I've been saying here

1 Like

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Even though you did a research, you must've came across a certain book or an article.

Give me any name of the book or article, and don't tell me about the Bible.
Ikennaford:

Baby girl I don't need to show you any books, I researched it myself, use your laptops, phones, tablets, please use it that's what they are made for,

1 Like

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by habsydiamond(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ikennaford:

LOL no, they started doing those when they heard about religion, before white man, we are all naked... With bouncing boobs and hairy dangling gbolas
lolzzzz....where is ur evidence.... since there is non.. that means u fabricate it urself.. na those periods under skirt dey reign ooo..and ofi, agbada,baba the yoruba wears .. no be today oo .. e don tay

2 Likes

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by shegzhkn: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:
Everything.. are you trying to tell me that you're indecent because you're an African

Black man talking about morality, isn't that like a stretch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Well, it's fine if you see yourself and your culture being indecent, but some of us are proud of who we are.
shegzhkn:

Black man talking about morality, isn't that like a stretch?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs Someone Is Lying To You - Infographic / Nairaland 2011 Ethnic Census. / The National Identification Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.