Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) (55200 Views)

Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) / Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by ASolution: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
it's quite Interesting. Naija pro max
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Ladymillion(f): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Greatdand007:

Omo this Brazil na upgraded nija o waytin dem Dey sell inside train grin grin
LWKMD!
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by offset67(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Na tinubu build brazil
must you always be stupid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by VGlobal: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
stKorea:
Pls any idea you can share on how much it cost to process Brazil working or visit visa
Work permit to European countries guaranteed. For more info contact mfatuyi@chestay.com
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
They look neat

1 Like

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by excanny: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
stKorea:
Pls any idea you can share on how much it cost to process Brazil working or visit visa

Does this place look any different from the Nigeria you are running away from?

Same shithole as Nigeria. Better use your brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Pwettylinda(f): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Tulunbu is a thief

A useless thief and drug addict grin

5 Likes

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by JustANairlander(m): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
angry When will i be the first to comment bayi
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Treassured: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
See how Clean the atmosphere and environment Is. Nice one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nice one!

We Biafrans must be free to build our Brazil here in Biafra, but the children darkness are fighting against Biafra Restoration & total freedom of the children of light. At the end light will still illuminate the darkness.

Biafrans traders will trade inside planes and everywhere.

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Frank688915: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I rode on the train in Brazil and looked like a Lagos market inside the train.

Many sellers come on to sell their goods, screaming at the top of their voices.

Even beers were being sold on the train, and you can drink it with no wahala.

Some sales were made during the ride.

Here are some photos from the ride. Watch the video to see more. Please don't forget to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJsWcZTejE

Weldone op, our people from potopopto republic taught its only lagos agbero dey, dem no even aware that agbero no dey broke bottle again na money dem dey break now..shout out to all real hustlers
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
ezeknov:

Canadian hopefuls

It's a nice country....

Tax over there is high...

Not that bad. Of course, provincial taxes are lower in Alberta et al than Ontario.

The taxes give you much more in return. Children and family benefits here are higher than anywhere else. The FG just started giving $600 to parents for children’s dental costs.

Outside the US, you will make more money in Canada as an immigrant than any other Western country. Also, it is easier to settle in culturally and immigration-wise than most.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by TPound(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
TGreatGatsby:
If tinubu becomes president in Nigeria, I see the Lagos blue line, red line & all the other lines in Nigeria becoming like this.

This I have seen

The excessive garri you drank has clouded your vision. Your vision is doing balablu... bluuba.... Bulaba....

1 Like

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by zumbigbo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Vai pegar Uma mulher com bundao e ficar livre irmao.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by unclejb2(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Which train you wan ride for Nigeria, make Dem bomb and kidnap you
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Olumoses4u: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Sorry but I have no clue about that. I'm only here on vacation.

Can you please share what it cost to get the visa for vacation
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by theamazonguru(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
TGreatGatsby:
If tinubu becomes president in Nigeria, I see the Lagos blue line, red line & all the other lines in Nigeria becoming like this.

This I have seen

Do we have it across Nigeria at the moment?
Why not have it first, Maybe it will become like this or not, let us get to the bridge first them we will know how to cross it.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by PJtech: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
smile11s:
future of lagos trains

lol
boss abeg do christmas for me everywhere dry for here 0four7two9seven9two3two
gtb
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by ibinaboonline: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
So, you find this attractive? Leaving your home country to go to Brazil to hawk beer on trains? I hope not.
stKorea:
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by planetx: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
Brazil is a third world country with pockets of prosperity here and there like Nigeria. Why do you think 90% of Nigerians who migrated there always ended up getting arrested for drug trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by eminikansoso(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
stKorea:
Do you want to go and develop the country because I don't understand
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by OriOko88(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
excanny:

Does this place look any different from the Nigeria you are running away from?

Same shithole as Nigeria. Better use your brain.
U be mumu oo.for saying Brazil and Nigeria are same shithole. You kids hv finally taken over nairaland,littering everywhere with ur ignorance.

You are comparing Brazil,that has hosted a world cup and olympic games,and the 7th biggest economy in d world,bigger than italy as a shithole as Nigeria??

Has ur country Nigeria even ever hosted afcon,not to talk of world cup or the Olympic games?? You be dumb asss..aje

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by funkemary(f): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
As e be like this, e con be like say their agbero won pass our own for here
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by treatise: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
stKorea:
Purpose of visit, narcotics or otherwise?
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by excanny: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
OriOko88:

U be mumu oo.for saying Brazil and Nigeria are same shithole. You kids hv finally taken over nairaland,littering everywhere with ur ignorance.

You are comparing Brazil,that has hosted a world cup and olympic games,and the 7th biggest economy in d world,bigger than italy as a shithole as Nigeria??

Has ur country Nigeria even ever hosted afcon,not to talk of world cup or the Olympic games?? You be dumb asss..aje

A country that its citizens hawk bread and beer in trains grin is a useless country, Oga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Goodman247: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Brazil is a very dangerous place to live
is Nigeria not a dangerous place to stay

2 Likes

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by TGreatGatsby: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
TPound:

The excessive garri you drank has clouded your vision. Your vision is doing balablu... bluuba.... Bulaba....
Sure, go ahead & follow suite from ur deadhead boss & speak in balablu. tongue

Is it for agbada, ewa, garri

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Brazil is more peaceful than Nigeria. I've been to both and I can tell you.

hisexcellency34:

2 Likes

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by bbstarr(f): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

If you get Brazilian PR and passport it's easy to move to Europe. Going to seek asylum in the USA isn't easy now. There are a lot of denials. It was much easier in 2013 ish. That time don pass.

Exactly! I got their PR. Na passport I dey wait for. If earnings in Brazil is the same as USA, It would have been a perfect country. The country isn't designed for African hustlers but for enjoyment

2 Likes

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by TGreatGatsby: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
theamazonguru:

Do we have it across Nigeria at the moment?
Why not have it first, Maybe it will become like this or not, let us get to the bridge first them we will know how to cross it.

We have a few working lines @ the moments but not sufficient to be relied on. Shey na abuja- kaduna track dem attack that time.

God help Naija
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by bbstarr(f): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:
It's far safer than Naija.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How People Traveled To Onitsha Before The Construction Of The Niger Bridge / 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State / Rat Spotted At Abuja Airport Passengers' Lounge (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.