Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) (55225 Views)

Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) / Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Our people aren't smart honestly. Brazilian passport allows you to travel to 170 countries visa free and can be gotten in 5 years. People have applied for USA visa for more than ten years now they never get grin grin

Liked, Shared and Followed.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by lymelyte(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
grandstar:

Her in-law was already based there. I suspect he worked it for them.
cool wink
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
apolonius:

Not that bad. Of course, provincial taxes are lower in Alberta et al than Ontario.

The taxes give you much more in return. Children and family benefits here are higher than anywhere else. The FG just started giving $600 to parents for children’s dental costs.

Outside the US, you will make more money in Canada as an immigrant than any other Western country. Also, it is easier to settle in culturally and immigration-wise than most.
Liked, Shared and Followed
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by mediclife1987(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I rode on the train in Brazil and looked like a Lagos market inside the train.

Many sellers come on to sell their goods, screaming at the top of their voices.

Even beers were being sold on the train, and you can drink it with no wahala.

Some sales were made during the ride.

Here are some photos from the ride. Watch the video to see more. Please don't forget to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJsWcZTejE

Continue to dey cast these people for us abeg.
Make we see the enjoyment wey dem say dem dey enjoy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by zumbigbo(m): 1:01am On Dec 26, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
My guy, leave Brazil talk to those who have been to Brazil. I'm there at the moment, and I dey enjoy my life. Brazil is way safer than Nigeria.

If you have been to Brazil, please tell me more about your stay here.

No mind am. Na so these keyboard warriors watch one youtube video and start drooling. Eu nao tem tempo com gente assim.

1 Like

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by ibinaboonline: 1:22am On Dec 26, 2022
Let's hope getting that Brazilian passport is as easy as just traveling there.
naijamanyoutube:
The big difference is that once you get the Brazilian passport, than in the world you have more power to travel that will compliment the big Naija brain which you already have. The point is that Nigerians will be able to do more if they get the freedom to move around in the world.

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by betshopagent(m): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I rode on the train in Brazil and looked like a Lagos market inside the train.

Many sellers come on to sell their goods, screaming at the top of their voices.

Even beers were being sold on the train, and you can drink it with no wahala.

Some sales were made during the ride.

Here are some photos from the ride. Watch the video to see more. Please don't forget to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJsWcZTejE
happy Xmas bro.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 2:48am On Dec 26, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
Liked, Shared and Followed

Thanks bro.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Tradinggiant: 7:09am On Dec 26, 2022
apolonius:

Not that bad. Of course, provincial taxes are lower in Alberta et al than Ontario.

The taxes give you much more in return. Children and family benefits here are higher than anywhere else. The FG just started giving $600 to parents for children’s dental costs.

Outside the US, you will make more money in Canada as an immigrant than any other Western country . Also, it is easier to settle in culturally and immigration-wise than most.
stop typing rubbish .
Australia says HIIIII ..
even folks in UK and Germany makes more money than those in Canada !!!
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by hkidola00(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:

U be mumu oo.for saying Brazil and Nigeria are same shithole. You kids hv finally taken over nairaland,littering everywhere with ur ignorance.

You are comparing Brazil,that has hosted a world cup and olympic games,and the 7th biggest economy in d world,bigger than italy as a shithole as Nigeria??

Has ur country Nigeria even ever hosted afcon,not to talk of world cup or the Olympic games?? You be dumb asss..aje
Nigeria is the biggest economy and biggest market in Africa but look at it's citizens...again Nigeria av hosted FIFA under 17 2009 and under 20 1999world cup including afcon twice,1980 and 2000
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2022
Tradinggiant:
stop typing rubbish .
Australia says HIIIII ..
even folks in UK and Germany makes more money than those in Canada !!!

This is the kind of nonsense that make people share little or nothing with those who need credible guidance here.

How many Nigerians have permanent residence or German citizenship? What jobs do they have for Nigerians in Germany? Factory jobs

Most of them have been running to the UK to do security jobs or work as teachers and nurses earning 28-32k pounds.

I lived, studied and worked in the UK for (edited for privacy) years. Held research positions in Germany and Hungary. (Edited for privacy)

I have friends in Australia fighting to come here.

I do and have friends who earn 7-10k monthly after tax from single jobs as lawyers, BAs, academia, AML/Compliance Analysts/Managers and in IT too. Do you or your friends in Australia make that?

I came and lived in a community with other Nigerian PRs. 15 of us bought our homes in the Greater Toronto Area within 2-3 years of landing in Canada.

In the UK, I was living in a small room in a shared flat with my wife and son after first and advanced degrees from its best unis and 11 years. So, shut up if you don’t have the comparative insights to guide others. (Edited for privacy/security)

Ignorance is bad. Adding arrogance to it is stupidity.

The only reason I comment on posts OCCASIONALLY is to help people who genuinely want to come to Canada. Silly heads like you makes it worthless to do so.

I am too busy to argue with morons who assume that anyone who comments here is their mate or a lowlife like them.

2 Likes

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Tradinggiant: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2022
apolonius:

This is the kind of nonsense that make people share little or nothing with those who need credible guidance here.

I lived, studied and worked in the UK for 11-12 years. Held research positions in Germany and Hungary. I now live in Canada (5 years so far).

I do and have friends who earn 7-10k monthly after tax from single jobs as lawyers, BAs, academia, AML/Compliance Analysts/Managers and in IT too. Do you or your friends in Australia make that?

I came and lived in a community with other Nigerian PRs. 15 of us bought our homes in the Greater Toronto Area within 2-3 years of landing in Canada.

In the UK, I was living in a small room in a shared flat with my wife and son after a degree, masters and PhD from its best unis and 11 years. So, shut up if you don’t have the comparative insights to guide others.

The only reason I comment on posts OCCASIONALLY is to help people who genuinely want to come to Canada. Silly heads like you makes it worthless to do so.

I am too busy to argue with morons who assume that anyone who comments here is their mate or a lowlife like them.
oga keep quiet!!! You are a big fat liar !!!!!

Anybody struggling to leave Australia for Canada in search of greaner pasture is mentally Unstable !!.. I don't even think that's possible..
Stop posting rubbish please!!!

Take your lies elsewhere.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Tradinggiant: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2022
apolonius:

How many Nigerians have permanent residence or German citizenship? What jobs do they have for Nigerians in Germany? Factory jobs

Most of them have been running to the UK to do security jobs or work as teachers and nurses earning 28-32k pounds.

I lived, studied and worked in the UK for 11-12 years. Held research positions in Germany and Hungary. I now live in Canada (5 years so far).

In the UK, I was living in a small room in a shared flat with my wife and son after a degree, masters and PhD from its best unis and 11 years. So, shut up if you don’t have the comparative insights to guide others.

the kind of story you tell the Gullible.
All of You didn't buy Lamborghini also ?? How about Rolls Royce ??
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Deleted for security/privacy.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2022
Tradinggiant:
the kind of story you tell the Gullible.
You didn't buy Lamborghini also ?? How about Rolls Royce ??

This is the problem: everyone is not as poor, visionless and unserious as you. People are achieving far more than you have and can do.

Perhaps, you want to dm me, we verify our bonafides, check our facts on Zoom or Google meet?

I am sure you will be so embarrassed and humiliated by what you will see.

2 Likes

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Tradinggiant: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2022
apolonius:

���� I suspect you are either high or mad. Let me ignore you.

For those who want to come to Canada or have questions, please reach out. I may not respond immediately, but I always do when I have time.

Lawyers? Well, I am more than able to answer your questions. I was where you are some years ago.

For bankers, you guys have solid networks here and there are helpful WhatsApp groups. A few friends who left Nigeria in 2015-2017 are Vice Presidents of CITI and others today. I can make introductions if you are credible and serious.
This Guy is a scammer!! The whole 15 Nigerians bought house within 2-3 years of landing ??

Now you want to help random nairalanders come to Canada and buy their own house within 2-3 years

I smell scam

Keep lying to your self
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Tradinggiant:
This Guy is a scammer!! The whole 15 Nigerians bought house within 2-3 years of landing ??

Now you want to help random nairalanders come to Canada and buy their own house within 2-3 years

I smell scam

Keep lying to your self

Looooool!

I DO NOT want to help Nigerians to come to Canada. I am experienced and kind enough to answer questions, even if slowly.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Tradinggiant: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2022
apolonius:

This is the problem: everyone is not as poor, visionless and unserious as you. People are achieving far more than you have and can do.

Perhaps, you want to dm me, we verify our bonafides, check our facts on Zoom or Google meet?

I am sure you will be so embarrassed and humiliated by what you will see.
Story Story Story.

I still wonder what you guys gain in lying on this forum.

All of you 15 Nigerians bought house within 2-3 years .

Your lie too much
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Tradinggiant: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2022
apolonius:

Looooool!

I DO NOT want to help Nigerians to come to Canada. I am experienced and kind enough to answer questions, even if slowly.
Why not do it here like here ?? Why DM ??

Continue lying
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2022
Tradinggiant:
Story Story Story.

I still wonder what you guys gain in lying on this forum.

All of you 15 Nigerians bought house within 2-3 years .

Your lie too much

Many Nigerians who landed in 2017-2018 bought homes in Milton,Brampton, Mississauga, Hamilton, Oshawa, Water Down et al in 2020/early 2021. I did and I know more than 30 who did.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2022
Tradinggiant:
Why not do it here like here ?? Why DM ??

Continue lying

Put your business card here and I will put mine within a minute. We can delete after 5 minutes. I am waiting!�
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Tradinggiant: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2022
apolonius:

Many Nigerians who landed in 2017-2018 bought homes in Milton,Brampton, Mississauga, Hamilton, Oshawa, Water Down et al in 2020/early 2021. I did and I know more than 30 who did.
Oga rest please.. Don't quote me again.

Continue deceiving people you can decieve
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Tradinggiant: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2022
apolonius:

Put your business card here and I will put mine within a minute. We can delete after 5 minutes. I am waiting!�
Rest IJN
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2022
Tradinggiant:
Oga rest please.. Don't quote me again.

Continue deceiving people you can decieve

Here is my card. Satisfied?Loool! I will delete in a minute.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2022
Tradinggiant:
Rest IJN

It’s called integrity. Not everyone is jobless or lies. This forum helped me years ago, I comment sometimes to help others. Some reached out and I shared my little insights. I hope it helped them.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Tradinggiant: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2022
apolonius:

Here is my card. Satisfied?Loool! I will delete in a minute.
Why are you so desperate to convince me You're a scammer and please rest !!!
DON'T ever quote me to send edited trash again !!!
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2022
Tradinggiant:
Why are you so desperate to convince me You're a scammer and please rest !!!
DON'T ever quote me to send edited trash again !!!

slowpoke! You call people names and can’t stand the truth. Add me on LinkedIn or check Google. I can change your life with my insights!
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Tradinggiant: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2022
apolonius:

It’s called integrity. Not everyone is jobless or lies. This forum helped me years ago, I comment sometimes to help others. Some reached out and I shared my little insights. I hope it helped them.
move on Guy .. don't quote me again na..

Take your scam elsewhere and get off my mention
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Tradinggiant: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2022
apolonius:

slowpoke! You call people names and can’t stand the truth. Add me on LinkedIn or check Google. I can change your life with my insights!
I done hear Mr life changer .. can you let me be
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by bewla(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Sorry but I have no clue about that. I'm only here on vacation.

it is what it is

Japa no get brain only to jump in the name I want to go

Just go
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Tradinggiant:
move on Guy .. don't quote me again na..

Take your scam elsewhere and get off my mention

I hope Seun will create a premium group to keep idiots like you in your frustrated and retarded class. You are insulting someone who is more educated than your father.

I had to shut you up. I hope you got some screenshots.

I run a progressive law firm in the Greater Toronto. Commenting here doesn’t mean I am as jobless as you. Stop imposing the darkness and failures of your life on helpless and desperate Nigerians.

I CANNOT help anyone to move to Canada. I have hundreds of family members to worry about. But, just like JustWise and others did for us a few years ago, I can create time once in awhile to answer questions and offer guidance. I have been doing that and will continue, no matter what morons like you try to do to overshadow truth with your ignorance and bile.

All the best!
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by apolonius(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Tradinggiant:

I smell scam

Keep lying to your self

For bankers, some of the friends that are Vice Presidents of Canadian banks include (deleted the names after awhile for privacy). Add them on LinkedIn and mention me. They are busy guys, but will happily help you with information about working in the banking sector here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rat Spotted At Abuja Airport Passengers' Lounge (Photo, Video) / Driver Escapes Before Massive Sinkhole Swallowed A Toyota RAV4 In Colorado / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.