Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) (55230 Views)

Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) / Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by excanny: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
treatise:

Purpose of visit, narcotics or otherwise?

The only to make it in Brazil is narcotics. No jobs.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
bbstarr:

Exactly! I got their PR. Na passport I dey wait for. If earnings in Brazil is the same as USA, It would have been a perfect country. The country isn't designed for African hustlers but for enjoyment

Our people aren't smart honestly. Brazilian passport allows you to travel to 170 countries visa free and can be gotten in 5 years. People have applied for USA visa for more than ten years now they never get grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Na so o! grin

Frank688915:

Weldone op, our people from potopopto republic taught its only lagos agbero dey, dem no even aware that agbero no dey broke bottle again na money dem dey break now..shout out to all real hustlers
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Napata77: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
OriOko88:

U be mumu oo.for saying Brazil and Nigeria are same shithole. You kids hv finally taken over nairaland,littering everywhere with ur ignorance.

You are comparing Brazil,that has hosted a world cup and olympic games,and the 7th biggest economy in d world,bigger than italy as a shithole as Nigeria??

Has ur country Nigeria even ever hosted afcon,not to talk of world cup or the Olympic games?? You be dumb asss..aje

IGNORANT DUNCE WITH NO BRAIN. NIGERIA HOSTED THE 1980 AFCON, BEFORE YOUR FATHER WAS BORN, AND ALSO HOSTED THE 2000 AFCON, WHEN YOUR MOTHER WAS STILL SUCKING BREAST.

NIGERIA ALSO HOSTED THE 3RD ALL AFRICAN GAMES IN 1973, HOSTED THE FIFA UNDER 20 WORLD CUP IN 1995, AND HOSTED THE FIFA UNDER 17 WORD CUP IN 2009.

AND NIGERIA IS THE 32ND BIGGEST ECONOMY IN A WORLD OF 210 COUNTRIES.

SO SHUT YOUR LITTLE BOY LIPS, YOU WORTHLESS, IGNORANT ASSWIPE DROWNED IN INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND SELF-HATE.

9 Likes

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by planetx: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Treassured:
See how Clean the atmosphere and environment Is. Nice one.
And you can see the environment from inside the train?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Isso! Mas não uma só, quero muitas rsrs.

zumbigbo:
Vai pegar Uma mulher com bundao e ficar livre irmao.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by bbstarr(f): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Our people aren't smart honestly. Brazilian passport allows you to travel to 170 countries visa free and can be gotten in 5 years. People have applied for USA visa for more than ten years now they never get grin grin
Exactly o. Some people have been chasing USA for over 6 years now . I got my PR card after 4 months of arrival and after a year i can file for citizenship because my child is a citizen. I'd really like to get that passport. Travelling with a nigerian passport is exhausting.

1 Like

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
lol

unclejb2:
Which train you wan ride for Nigeria, make Dem bomb and kidnap you
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
I didn't come with a visa. I carry American passport.

Olumoses4u:

Can you please share what it cost to get the visa for vacation

1 Like

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by planetx: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
OriOko88:

U be mumu oo.for saying Brazil and Nigeria are same shithole. You kids hv finally taken over nairaland,littering everywhere with ur ignorance.

You are comparing Brazil,that has hosted a world cup and olympic games,and the 7th biggest economy in d world,bigger than italy as a shithole as Nigeria??

Has ur country Nigeria even ever hosted afcon,not to talk of world cup or the Olympic games?? You be dumb asss..aje
Brazil is a terribly violent country with very high murder rates, who cares if they hosted World Cup. South Africa hosted it before them so what.

1 Like

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
bbstarr:

Exactly o. Some people have been chasing USA for over 6 years now . I got my PR card after 4 months of arrival and after a year i can file for citizenship because my child is a citizen. I'd really like to get that passport. Travelling with a nigerian passport is exhausting.

Another place if you had known is Chile as you can move to the USA as a Chilean citizen. Also has the same laws with PR with regards to child birth as Brazil but Brazil isn't also bad even in terms of jobs I think it might be the industry its amongst the top ten largest economies in the world.

1 Like

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by OriOko88(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Napata77:

IGNORANT DUNCE WITH NO BRAIN. NIGERIA HOSTED THE 1980 AFCON, BEFORE YOUR FATHER WAS BORN, AND ALSO HOSTED THE 2000 AFCON, WHEN YOUR MOTHER WAS STILL SUCKING BREAST.

NIGERIA ALSO HOSTED THE 3RD ALL AFRICAN GAMES IN 1973, AND HOSTED THE FIFIA UNDER 20 WORLD CUP IN 1995.

AND NIGERIA IS THE 32ND BIGGEST ECONOMY IN A WORLD OF 210 COUNTRIES.

SO SHUT YOR LITTLE BOY LIPS, YOU WORTHLESS, IGNORANT ASSWIPE.
Shut up fool. Nigeria co hosted AF con 2000 with Ghana. You fool just shot ur ass by comparing world 7th biggest economy with 32rd biggest economy. You just a dunce. Fvcck off my mention. Quote me when Nigeria host any world cup or summer Olympic. Oponu

3 Likes

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
The big difference is that once you get the Brazilian passport, than in the world you have more power to travel that will compliment the big Naija brain which you already have. The point is that Nigerians will be able to do more if they get the freedom to move around in the world.

ibinaboonline:
So, you find this attractive? Leaving your home country to go to Brazil to hawk beer on trains? I hope not.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by bbstarr(f): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Another place if you had known is Chile as you can move to the USA as a Chilean citizen. Also has the same laws with PR with regards to child birth as Brazil but Brazil isn't also bad even in terms of jobs I think it might be the industry its amongst the top ten largest economies in the world.

I didn't know about Chile. A Nairalander introduced me to Brazil PR laws. ...yea, you're right. Brazil's economy is one of the top 10 in the world.

1 Like

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
lol grin

funkemary:
As e be like this, e con be like say their agbero won pass our own for here
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Napata77: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
OriOko88:

Shut up fool. Nigeria co hosted AF con 2000 with Ghana. You fool just shot ur ass by comparing world 7th biggest economy with 32rd biggest economy. You just a dunce. Fvcck off my mention. Quote me when Nigeria host any world cup or summer Olympic. Oponu

ANIMAL, WON'T YOU APOLOGISE FOR CLAIMING THAT NIGERIA NEVER HOSTED AFCON?

SHE HOSTED AND WON THE AFCON IN 1980 - BEFORE YOUR FATHER WAS BORN.

STUPID INDOMIE GENERATION, EMPTY-HEADED DUNCE.

BIG FAT MOUTH WITH NOTHING UPSTAIRS.

OH, AND BRAZIL IS THE 12TH LARGEST ECONOMY NOT THE 7TH, YOU BLASTED ILLITERATE..

Not that economic size matters a whole lot, after all the Denmark economy is 41st in the world, and Malaysia is 36th.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

4 Likes

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by OriOko88(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
planetx:
Brazil is a terribly violent country with very high murder rates, who cares if they hosted World Cup. South Africa hosted it before them so what.
Wat are u saying. Does American not have high crime rate too? Does that Mk it not a developed country? Brazil is still miles ahead of many countries on earth. Its d biggest economy in America after USA. So wat?!

1 Like

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
That's cool! Which city are you at?

bbstarr:

Exactly! I got their PR. Na passport I dey wait for. If earnings in Brazil is the same as USA, It would have been a perfect country. The country isn't designed for African hustlers but for enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by wayodude(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
OriOko88:

He is a funny one. Not clever at all. Everything he said even help elaborate the huge gap between Brazil and Nigeria and he didn't even realise. Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by OriOko88(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Napata77:

ANIMAL, WON'T YOU APOLOGISE FOR CLAIMING THAT NIGERIA NEVER HOSTED AFCON?

SHE HOSTED AND WON THE AFCON IN 1980 - BEFORE YOUR FATHER WAS BORN.

STUPID INDOMIE GENERATION EMPTY-HEADED DUNCE.

BIG FAT MOUTH WITH NOTHING UPSTAIRS.
Don't mistake your dumbass,lowlife father to mine,cos my father was born way back in d 50s,so its glaring you're describing ur miserable father who failed to teach his pathetic and eleriibu son simple public decorum.

Like I said..quote me even Nigeria host the world cup. Alayebaje
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
My guy, leave Brazil talk to those who have been to Brazil. I'm there at the moment, and I dey enjoy my life. Brazil is way safer than Nigeria.

If you have been to Brazil, please tell me more about your stay here.

planetx:

4 Likes

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by bbstarr(f): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
That's cool! Which city are you at?

São Paulo

2 Likes

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by OriOko88(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
wayodude:

He is a funny one. Not clever at all. Everything he said even help elaborate the huge gap between Brazil and Nigeria and he didn't even realise. Unbelievable.
Thanks bro. Dont mind the fool.. I've put him under the bus. He's been crushed.

2 Likes

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Napata77: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
OriOko88:

Don't mistake your dumbass,lowlife father to mine,cos my father was born way back in d 50s,so its glaring you're describing ur miserable father who failed to teach his pathetic and eleriibu son simple public decorum.

Like I said..quote me even Nigeria host the world cup. Alayebaje

ANIMAL, WON'T YOU APOLOGISE FOR CLAIMING NIGERIA NEVER HOSTED THE AFCON?

AREN'T YOU ASHAMED TO HAVE BEEN CAUGHT TELLING LIES?

DID YOUR WORTHLESS DAD NOT TEACH YOU TO TELL THE TRUTH?

2 Likes

Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by lymelyte(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
grandstar:

Brazil isn't rich. No point going there.

Perhaps you can target America. Fly to Mexico and from there cross into America. America suddenly seems soft on illegal immigrants.

My younger sister who settled in the US with her family were originally there illegally but have now gotten documents.

Note: They got there by plane. They did not cross the Mexican US land border.
how long?
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by SodiumValproate: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I rode on the train in Brazil and looked like a Lagos market inside the train.

Many sellers come on to sell their goods, screaming at the top of their voices.

Even beers were being sold on the train, and you can drink it with no wahala.

Some sales were made during the ride.

Here are some photos from the ride. Watch the video to see more. Please don't forget to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJsWcZTejE
Anytime I happen to be in Brazil and God permits, I go find you grin

We go mad together grin
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by Ogatobe: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Go red light district and show us as e dey go there.
Make we compare with our own Allen avenue for Lagos.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by wisdomkid: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
ezeknov:

Canadian hopefuls

It's a nice country....

Tax over there is high...

UK's tax is way cheaper than Canada and US, right?
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by grandstar(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
lymelyte:
how long?

They travelled last year 2021. It must have been during the summer holiday. It was my younger brother, my half sibling that told us that she now has documents. That is his direct sister. I am from a polygamous home.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by lymelyte(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
grandstar:

They travelled last year 2021. It must have been during the summer holiday. It was my younger brother, my half sibling that told us that she now has documents. That is his direct sister. I am from a polygamous home.
oh..ok but that was fast...barely 2years. shocked
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by grandstar(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
lymelyte:
oh..ok but that was fast...barely 2years. shocked

Her in-law was already based there. I suspect he worked it for them.
Re: Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Ok I will dig into videos I have from Canada and post up here, and maybe I will also have my sister take fresh photos to post, since she lives there.

Ok I started one here: https://www.nairaland.com/7480162/those-love-canada-pix

Make sure to follow here and on YouTube o! Also always reply to encourage me to post more.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Please, keep up the good work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rat Spotted At Abuja Airport Passengers' Lounge (Photo, Video) / Driver Escapes Before Massive Sinkhole Swallowed A Toyota RAV4 In Colorado / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.